What are colors of your OS theme?

kantero

kantero

Amateur
Time online
9h 22m
It may be aspie lvl of deepening into "max" sphere, but im curious what colors are the best for you to be used in theme of your Windows, Linux etc in terms of mental and eye health.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Tripmaxxing is my cope
Time online
8m
Fucking shit just leave it as it is. But because I'm bored on saturday evening (kill me) I got the Aero Design in Windows 7 with a black wallpaper. usually I care a lot about the wallpapers but now I like it professional.

kantero

kantero

Amateur
Time online
9h 22m
Fucking shit just leave it as it is. But because I'm bored on saturday evening (kill me) I got the Aero Design in Windows 7 with a black wallpaper. usually I care a lot about the wallpapers but now I like it professional.
Lel, i actually asked this because i got tired from Aero and cant find normal wallpapers but not gonna experiment with custom themes again too.
Black is kinda depressing in some way, but dark colors are the best option, imo, despite my attempts to make ideal green relaxing anti cortisol (critical aspieness sorry ngl) theme for windows.

• +1
Reactions: lll
F

Facade

Banned
Time online
I just use the standard layout with an anime wallpaper

• +1
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Tripmaxxing is my cope
Time online
8m
Lel, i actually asked this because i got tired from Aero and cant find normal wallpapers but not gonna experiment with custom themes again too.
Black is kinda depressing in some way, but dark colors are the best option, imo, despite my attempts to make ideal green relaxing anti cortisol (critical aspieness sorry ngl) theme for windows.
I got a second screen and I like it to have a black and neutral color if I have nothing opened on it. Otherwise I also love anime wallpapers.

Keep Aero, it's the chad of all Windows designs and the others seem kinda boring and old to me.

bismarck_7.png

• +1
LifeIsNEET

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
Time online
Standard layout and a music background. I don't care enough about the computer itself to actually care about stuff beyond that.

• +1
Jockcel

Jockcel

Gymcel
Time online
I use a screenshot from a BBC Planet Earth documentary about tigers. I really calms me down.

• +1
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Trainee
Time online
1d 1h 53m
Black aero theme with a darkish wallpaper, I don't want to damage my eyes during my LDAR sessions. Every website I use has a dark theme too. Black everything

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
Time online
mostly black with a colorful and bright lead at the right side. It was a default wallpaper.

• +1
Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Exiled
Time online
4d 6h 56m
You guys need to start custom-maxing your ui.

• +1
Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Time online
5d 21h 46m
Anime

• +1
ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr