What are signs of a recessed maxilla?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Honestly can't tell anymore if it's just my jaw that is recessed or if my maxilla is suboptimal too. I read about this stuff but can't really come to a conclusion because people claim many things are/aren't indicators of a recessed maxilla.
Any way I can spot it? My subnasal point is in front of my browridge (which is already rather prominent), I have deep set eyes and I guess my ogee curve is okay too but on the other hand I have a longish face and already suffer from dark under eye circles and nasolabial folds (not too prominent but I'm only 20 jfl).
I really need to know if I just have to fix my lower third/mandible (which is definitely bad af) or if I need bimax or some shit to fix maxilla too. Hope you can help me

Post a pic, that’s the only way to get an accurate judgement

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2729
Post a pic, that’s the only way to get an accurate judgement
Sideprofile pic or what? Can I PM you because I really don't want to have it publicly posted on this aspie side ngl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Antefaces are not a reliable way to measure your maxilla. Negative orbital vectors, recessed zygos, narrow lips and long midfaces are more accurate to measure recession and downward growth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2729
Sideprofile pic or what? Can I PM you because I really don't want to have it publicly posted on this aspie side ngl

sideprofile pic with neutral head tilt and yes you can pm

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
narrow mouth, narrow nose (not that reliable), nasolabial folds, "flat" lips in side profile

If it's recessed it's recessed, you are welcome bruv. JFL at cunts not being able to utilise the Frankfurt plane, and make a subsequent assessment of their level of maxillary protrusion. It's such a repeatable baseline, just get on it.

Last edited:
Being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Drakos
big nose long midface