What can a 16 year do against hair loss ?

nonserviam

nonserviam

Clown World
I mean not severe but serious hairloss. I just had an argument with my family cause they are bluepilled af and mostly don’t let me buy looksmaxxing shit. They told me we need to see a doctor but I don’t wanna hear bluepilled shit more as long as they can’t prescribe fin

i’m fed up rn. i can’t cope with castor and almond oil shit. left temple is fucked up already. there is literally an area the left side of my scalp that is brutally thinning. no change in right side.

What should i do instead of roping ? I really need my hair. Maybe i can force my parents to by derma roller or just megadose pumpkin seeds :lul: tell me guys i need to feel like doing sth. brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4946, Lolcel and 9 others
16, 5'8" and balding ?
Also, do not talk with anyone about your looksmaxxing plans or any lookstheory/looksmaxxing related stuff

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 20 others
Peppermint oil+dermarolling. That's what I do since a week and the first that I've observed is that I don't lose hair almost at all now. May be placebo though because I am balding slowly anyway.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
16, 5'8" and balding ?
Also, do not talk with anyone about your looksmaxxing plans or any lookstheory/looksmaxxing related stuff

i know bro it’s insanely brutal
my friends might think i’m seriously lunatic if i ever come up with this shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 5912
that is brutal man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and nonserviam
Post pics of hairline. Doubt youre balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and nonserviam
Brutal, I feel you

• +1
it’s unbelievable i still mog average guy in school even with this absolute shit tier genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
haven't tried microneedling but heard it's good for hair

• +1
should i use it ? like i’m 16 bro don’t wanna mess with them till 19-20
but you want to megadose pumpkin seeds and likely want to take peppermint oil aswell`?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5912 and nonserviam
but you want to megadose pumpkin seeds and likely want to take peppermint oil aswell`?

yeah i might try the oils but isn’t minox a little bit too much

• +1
I mean not severe but serious hairloss. I just had an argument with my family cause they are bluepilled af and mostly don’t let me buy looksmaxxing shit. They told me we need to see a doctor but I don’t wanna hear bluepilled shit more as long as they can’t prescribe fin

i’m fed up rn. i can’t cope with castor and almond oil shit. left temple is fucked up already. there is literally an area the left side of my scalp that is brutally thinning. no change in right side.

What should i do instead of roping ? I really need my hair. Maybe i can force my parents to by derma roller or just megadose pumpkin seeds :lul: tell me guys i need to feel like doing sth. brutal
dn read but for hair loss only finasteride/dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, qwertyasdfgh and nonserviam

Investigate WHY it's happening, study WHY you're balding, come to the conclusion and let us benefit, for now research Google "posture and balding"

• Woah
Are you family balding? Weird tbh losing hair at 16 shouldn't be normsl

• +1
Investigate WHY it's happening, study WHY you're balding, come to the conclusion and let us benefit, for now research Google "posture and balding"
This, i started losing at 16 and foudn the reasons and fixed it, now it's even more thicker

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 6380
If it's money that's the problem just ask them for allowance and spend it on looksmaxing and try topicals like Fluridil or Ru58841 first because your young.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and nonserviam

WHAT IS YORU DIET, EXPLAIN FAST AND QUICKLY

• +1

i just googled it and really interesting stuff ngl. i mean maybe it’s not A. Alopecia. i’ll read more.

Are you family balding? Weird tbh losing hair at 16 shouldn't be normsl

father side has lot of thinning and receding but not fully bald. mother ion know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Elaborate please
Reason was lack of sleep and bad blood flowing due to shit neck posture,and shampoo, i fixed sleep, started doing scalp message ,stopped using shampoo ,and fixed posture

• +1
Reactions: PYT, nonserviam, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
Reason was lack of sleep and bad blood flowing due to shit neck posture,and shampoo, i fixed sleep, started doing scalp message ,stopped using shampoo ,and fixed posture
Thank you

If it's money that's the problem just ask them for allowance and spend it on looksmaxing and try topicals like Fluridil or Ru58841 first because your young.
ok but ru58841 is like fucking white powder how cani make them buy this shit jfl

WHAT IS YORU DIET, EXPLAIN FAST AND QUICKLY

no junkfood, red meat based and supplements. i eat little vegs ngl

• +1
so basically a summary (dont take fin pls)
- Neck posture fix this by training neck every other day. search youtube or look up a guide on this site.
- try to sleep 8 hrs a day
- eat MEAT a lot of it, more than you do now. most people actually are deficient in a lot of animal products (dont listen to bs vegans pls they go bald because of lack of animal foods)
- eat eggs
- drink milk
- make sure your food is GMO free try to get organic if you can
- you can do hand stands against the wall everyday to stimulate blood circulation to ur scalp
- do massages
- get Minoxidil 5% (its cheap af) dont forget a moisurizer as well if u get flaky skin
- DONT do finasteride it blocks DHT which u need now, ur still a youngcel rn
- make sure you get enough sun light, for Vit D maxxing
- workout 3x per week
- try to destress your self and make sure ur in a good mood

goodluck, dont waste anytime. get to it asap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 9511, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
should i use it ? like i’m 16 bro don’t wanna mess with them till 19-20
Sorry but makes no sense. It just increase your blood circulation. What don’t you want to mess with?

• +1
- Neck posture fix this by training neck every other day. search youtube or look up a guide on this site.
- eat MEAT a lot of it, more than you do now. most people actually are deficient in a lot of animal products (dont listen to bs vegans pls they go bald because of lack of animal foods)
- eat eggs
- drink milk
- you can do hand stands against the wall everyday to stimulate blood circulation to ur scalp
- do massages
- get Minoxidil 5% (its cheap af) dont forget a moisurizer as well if u get flaky skin
- workout 3x per week

absolutely in love with this post bro
already doing most of them but thank you
imma level up the game with a derma roller too but i need high effort to convince my parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
absolutely in love with this post bro
already doing most of them but thank you
imma level up the game with a derma roller too but i need high effort to convince my parents
derma roller is cheap asfuck. research the correct one tho

• +1
Lifestyle 2013 hendon gymnastics club inverted hang max Inverted hang 1
If you have bar or rings and enough strength you can do inverted hang which need just grip strength compared to handstand (will last more)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912, nonserviam and 1 other person

You better be in EU so you can go to Turkey for hair transplant at 18, at least that's what I'm doing then start taking fin

• JFL
You better be in EU so you can go to Turkey for hair transplant at 18, at least that's what I'm doing then start taking fin
bro i live in turkey so i’ll get an top tier HT if i keep losing it
derma roller is cheap asfuck. research the correct one tho
No problems about money, parents will just don’t want me to blade my head

- eat eggs
- drink milk
- do massages
- workout 3x per week

good advice but also:

1.d 3 ( take supplements 5k iu daily or 10k every other day. It's fat soluble so can't be digested/broken down if you don't eat fat before ((cheese or whatever)) ).

Screenshot 20201011 144506

Iron (eat good quality foods)

Massage your actual head skin and try to stretch it permanently.(many users don't think it's legit but trust me it's almost the most important thing I started Balding at 15 also) proof: my own skull and it's tightness (most tight places= most hairloss) and some other proof:

Also don't fap more than a few times a week. Fapping will throw excessive dht into your bloodstream.

Also do cardio and gym(not extremely stressed or cortisol also bad) but it will increase your bloodflow which is good not only for hair but everything else also.

• Love it
good advice but also:

1.d 3 ( take supplements 5k iu daily or 10k every other day. It's fat soluble so can't be digested/broken down if you don't eat fat before ((cheese or whatever)) ).

View attachment 754262

Massage your actual head skin and try to stretch it permanently.(many users don't think it's legit but trust me it's almost the most important thing I started Balding at 15 also) proof: my own skull and it's tightness (most tight places= most hairloss) and some other proof:

Also don't fap more than a few times a week. Fapping will throw excessive dht into your bloodstream.

Also do cardio and gym(not extremely stressed or cortisol also bad) but it will increase your bloodflow which is good not only for hair but everything else also.
fuck i have to get back to vit D maxxing. whats the best Vit D source to get? most vit d is bullshit D2 from mushrooms or something whats the most legit form?

fuck i have to get back to vit D maxxing. whats the best Vit D source to get? most vit d is bullshit D2 from mushrooms or something whats the most legit form?
Idk son. Tan daily with sunscreen on face and animal fat + suppliment idk which one is best though

• +1
good advice but also:

View attachment 754262

another banger post ngl, how do you stretch your scalp ? imma add all these to my protocol

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
- eat eggs
- drink milk
- do massages
- workout 3x per week

Wont do shit

• JFL
Idk son. Tan daily with sunscreen on face and animal fat + suppliment idk which one is best though
i eat a shit ton of animal fat tbh. almost everyday a fresh rib eye from the butcher with a shit ton of cheese and butter. also eggs have vit d.

• +1
another banger post ngl, how do you stretch your scalp ? imma add all these to my protocol
yoyo dont forget to eat your eggs runny because cooking it destroys the nutrients. its the same for every other animal food. fermenting foods like cheese for example still keeps the nutrients so dont worry about those

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and nonserviam
if ur norwooding at 16 just fucking lay down and rot
its over

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and nonserviam
I forgot to mention but something very important is thyroid health. If there is anything wrong with your thyroid (blood test to check) it will cause hairloss ( low iodine can give you issues (Consul doc on how to supplement iodine in high doses it's deadly)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Idontknowlol, nonserviam and 1 other person
okay so we have:

neck training
hanging upside down (jfl)
eating shit ton of meat
megadosing vit D and others
nofap
sleeping and working out
scalp messages
derma roller (maybe hyaluronic acid too)
pumkin seed megadose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 9090 and Baldingman1998
if ur norwooding at 16 just fucking lay down and rot
its over
Cope I started norwooding at 15 and started restoring at 21 (yes I know that's stupid but dumb family kept saying I'm not norwooding and I was too dumb to realize until too late was bluepilled)

Then
Screenshot 20200721 170619

Now
IMG 20201016 002752
IMG 20201018 050603  01

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, PYT, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998