What can a 16 year do against hair loss ?

age rn ? insane improvement. you did not even use fin ? like you did it with all these
Most restoration comes from microneedling(and minox but microneedling is amazing) but without proper vitamins and nutrition bloodflow etc. Microneedling is useless.
I get extremely high side effects on finasteride so pretty much almost all those results I wasn't even on fin. I started fin 3 weeks ago 0.25-0.5 3x a week to maximize gains and minimize loss

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
age rn ? insane improvement. you did not even use fin ? like you did it with all these
If you want pm me I can help you with anything. Because I'm Balding and it ruined my life my life mission is to help others defeat baldness. It's a cancer on all men that I vow to eliminate

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and nonserviam
Chemical castration

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
If you want pm me I can help you with anything. Because I'm Balding and it ruined my life my life mission is to help others defeat baldness. It's a cancer on all men that I vow to eliminate

i will bro, gonna inform you about my process. imma start implementing methods rn. if everything goes wrong, i’ll hop on fin than get it transplanted

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i will bro, gonna inform you about my process. imma start implementing methods rn. if everything goes wrong, i’ll hop on fin than get it transplanted
Write everything down irl paper and put it on your wall. Also don't take fin or your dick might stop growing wait till you finish puberty completely and only microdosing. 0.25 blocks almost the same dht as 5mg

• +1
Injectalossus @balding17yomanletcel

Write everything down irl paper and put it on your wall. Also don't take fin or your dick might stop growing wait till you finish puberty completely and only microdosing. 0.25 blocks almost the same dht as 5mg

yeah i’ll do it. no fin till i’m 19 at least.
also @fag112 , @SadnessWYJ thanks for helping i’ll need you more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, SadnessWYJ and Baldingman1998
keep barking till i start slaying at college
dont listen to that faggot. people here just want to see you rot because they cant have happiness themselves

• +1
#1- Stop talking about looksmaxing to anyone.
#2- You better save up for a transplant. Go get one in Turkey. It'll cost about 3k, which it isn't bad. Also because your hair is thinning and your temples are receding this early, maybe a transplant won't do shit

• +1
dont listen to that faggot. people here just want to see you rot because they cant have happiness themselves

i mean after college exam i’ll slay ded srs
i have crazy potential bur hairloss might fuck everything up. so it’s time to go BEAST MODE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Bluepilled family is incel trait, imagine not injecting HGH in your kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam and AsGoodAsItGets
bro i live in turkey so i’ll get an top tier HT if i keep losing it

No problems about money, parents will just don’t want me to blade my head
5'8 in turkey is slightly above average, its not really brutal tbh
also you live in the hairplant center of the world lol

Last edited:
  • +1
You are not losing hair at 16 you are a retarded kid.

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam and AsGoodAsItGets
Most restoration comes from microneedling(and minox but microneedling is amazing) but without proper vitamins and nutrition bloodflow etc. Microneedling is useless.
I get extremely high side effects on finasteride so pretty much almost all those results I wasn't even on fin. I started fin 3 weeks ago 0.25-0.5 3x a week to maximize gains and minimize loss
Hey bro minox can be used as a thickening agent? What about side effects? Through the last 3 years (now 28) , my hair density (see through) seem to be decreasing (no norwwoding i think though). Also the individual hair strands looking lifeless and just falling down, where earlier more bouncy and wavier. so I buzzed it recently. I literally gave up all shampoos as well because of itching and just use soap now. Massive stress at work cause that?

• +1
5'8 in turkey is slightly above average, its not really brutal tbh
also you live in the hairplant center of the world lol

5’8 is average ngl. Average Turkish guy is so subhuman it saves me little bit.
and i have friends irl that are receding/thining slowly. it's not extremely rare

My cucked mom saying shit like “noone is perfect blah blah” she even accepted both my dad and her agenetically shit-tier

Meanwhile 57 year old Brad Pitt has dense thick norwood 1. It’s all in the genetics. It’s over.

I’ll hop on fin the first day after university exam. Which makes me almost 19 years old.

also i’m having troubles with shampoo. current one gave me dandruff out of nowhere
should i hop back on nizoral and alpecin ?

i’m gonna visit dermatologist next friday to confirm it’s over

Crazy how at this point a bunch of autistic virgins on an incel forum are unironically more helpful to you than youre actual biological parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and nonserviam
Crazy how at this point a bunch of autistic virgins on an incel forum are unironically more helpful to you than youre actual biological parents

doen’t matter who they are as long as they give me hope. even if they’re a bunch of faggots

and they’re actually pretty based @Baldingman1998

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Baldingman1998 and redhandsbluehands
This, i started losing at 16 and foudn the reasons and fixed it, now it's even more thicker
was it some vitamins shit or was it actually legit androgenic

was it some vitamins shit or was it actually legit androgenic
Vitamin shit and hormone imbalance, i thought its androgen problem but dad isn't balding, i searched later after it stopped falling and found out that none of my mom family is balding

• +1
Vitamin shit and hormone imbalance, i thought its androgen problem but dad isn't balding, i searched later after it stopped falling and found out that none of my mom family is balding
Not even a little?
Your dad nw1?

huge lifefuel for you if true
Also mirin hard

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and nonserviam
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Dermarolling + minox

@PYT I gave up because too many side effects but I was on fin, minox, dermaneedling weekly+ d 3 supps
I imagine the fin was the only thing giving symptoms

Why’d you stop derma rolling and min tho

• +1
I imagine the fin was the only thing giving symptoms

Why’d you stop derma rolling and min tho
Because minox and demarolling are useless without addressing androgens. Increased blood flow doesn't do anything if dht miniturizes hair follicles regardless

• +1
you might have early puberty or too much testrone it can also cause hair loss in a early age

Because minox and demarolling are useless without addressing androgens. Increased blood flow doesn't do anything if dht miniturizes hair follicles regardless
Did you derma roll after quitting fin or did you stop it all together

• +1
Did you derma roll after quitting fin or did you stop it all together
Stopped everything. It's a waste without fin or dutasteride. Especially in my case of super aggressive hairloss

• So Sad
I mean not severe but serious hairloss. I just had an argument with my family cause they are bluepilled af and mostly don’t let me buy looksmaxxing shit. They told me we need to see a doctor but I don’t wanna hear bluepilled shit more as long as they can’t prescribe fin

i’m fed up rn. i can’t cope with castor and almond oil shit. left temple is fucked up already. there is literally an area the left side of my scalp that is brutally thinning. no change in right side.

What should i do instead of roping ? I really need my hair. Maybe i can force my parents to by derma roller or just megadose pumpkin seeds :lul: tell me guys i need to feel like doing sth. brutal
E94E101A 7EA4 4860 A19A 418FF21F5957