What can i do to get rid of my central hetrochromia?

plukee

plukee

This forum is cancer and full of narcy schizos
IMG 7502

Inb4 “muh prey eyes” i was raising them.

I feel like it is possible to get rid of it, i have either a20s or a lil brighter underneath the green circle and id like my eyes to be there full colour. Saw a thread where microwaved raw honey and msm got rid of it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 32973
looks cool not sure why you'd want to get rid of it.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, FrankOcean, sportsmogger and 8 others
looks cool not sure why you'd want to get rid of it.
Blue suits me better and i plan on dying my hair dark brown and eyebrows and lashes too. I feel as if it would contrast well with it and i used to have dark blue eyes as a baby

some people would kill for your eye color

• JFL
Reactions: Typhon
View attachment 2762170

I feel like it is possible to get rid of it, i have either a20s or a lil brighter underneath the green circle and id like my eyes to be there full colour. Saw a thread where microwaved raw honey and msm got rid of it

would be retarded to get rid of it, not to mention that central heterochromia is barely visible in 99% of lightings and not close ups of eyes

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
would be retarded to get rid of it, not to mention that central heterochromia is barely visible in 99% of lightings and not close ups of eyes
Thanks for the lifefuel. Just my eyes look green in some photos idk why

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Thanks for the lifefuel. Just my eyes look green in some photos idk why

mine look blue or green depending on clothes i wear and lighting as well, dont worry too much about it, eye color looks completely different so often that its not worth worrying about once you already have light eyes. more important to darken other areas than to try to lighten or change their color when you already have a good one

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and plukee
mine look blue or green depending on clothes i wear and lighting as well, dont worry too much about it, eye color looks completely different so often that its not worth worrying about once you already have light eyes. more important to darken other areas than to try to lighten or change their color when you already have a good one
Thank you bhai. I do plan on getting darker features unfortunately im nord/celtic and i have shitty dirty blonde hair and light coloured brows although they are thick. A salon would change me tbh

BUUUUUUUUMP

View attachment 2762170

i have pretty much the exact same eye color n i get frequent compliments on it, why would you want to change it?
edit: you should also look to darker ur lashes

i have pretty much the exact same eye color n i get frequent compliments on it, why would you want to change it?
edit: you should also look to darker ur lashes
My lashes are darker than in that picture i was just near my lamp making it bright

Attachments

• IMG_7313.jpeg
    IMG_7313.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Feltijon
My lashes are darker than in that picture i was just near my lamp making it bright
I literally have such a shit eye colour man…

I literally have such a shit eye colour man…
it's definitely a good color i get a lot of compliments on the same color, if you really want to lighten then do this i guess

I got it aswell, doesnt bother me

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Failed thread fuck all you incels

This is legitimately halo, you have Sea Green eyes in natural lighting, mogger so I don't know why you'd want to change that

It’s a failo. I want eheren or craig the cow tier blue eyes
That itself is a failo lol, his eyes are way too light, just grow your eyelashes and stop worrying about your eye color, its fine

• +1
That itself is a failo lol, his eyes are way too light, just grow your eyelashes and stop worrying about your eye color, its fine
Stop COOOOOOPING BROOOOO.

Also im trying to grow my lashes but i don’t wanna take latisse or minoxidil cause of side effects

• JFL
Stop COOOOOOPING BROOOOO.

Also im trying to grow my lashes but i don’t wanna take latisse or minoxidil cause of side effects
Then use castor oil, what side effects do minoxidil have lol, take oral then

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
I don’t want a shitty beard tbh I already hate my facial hair
There's a thing called shaving nigga, do you wanna put minoxidil manually on your eyelashes with a qtip m

• +1
View attachment 2762170

I have this too, and I don't think it's bad. In fact, some praise it. I see no reason for you to get rid of this

• +1
I have this too, and I don't think it's bad. In fact, some praise it. I see no reason for you to get rid of this
Thanks brodie

• +1
Reactions: Erwincel
I want clear a10s SO BAAAD