What do you guys think of the results of this brow lift and almond eye surgery?

only bc you see the before and afters in a setting that is very judgmental. if u saw a selfie with just the after pic, no one would be saying shit.

The guy looks MUCH better in the after... I completely agree with you that people only say it looks weird b/c they know what the before looks like. It doesn't look overdone either this is a near fucking perfect result.

He looks fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
his lower eye lids are more saggy wtf lol

it looks weird. definitely no improvement

stop with bluepill shit

only minority of people with shit eyes actually need soft tissue work (like canthplasty). majority of them need bone work. look at cavill for example dude has ugly as afuck eye shape but he has super forward midface (bones!!) surrounding it so he mogs

you just to pussy to get the real deal like modified lefort 3 so you cope with that shit but you end up looking worse because it didn adress the problem

i see it at the before after results of dr. taban. the only people who noticeable improved in the after are those with grave diseases - why? because they really needed that eye surgery. the eye surgery adressed their problem 100%.

the incels with shit bones who go taban end up on the same looks level mostly because their problem didnt get adressed properly.

this thread is a good pleb filter, now I know which posters to ignore. terrible result, way too uncanny.

You know its funny, because men with high Fwhr are more likely to be psychopaths, and men with low set eyebrows are less likely to be perceived as trustworthy, but women still go for men with these things. Says a lot about the state of modern toilets
i have both those things :love:

Same bro, mirin
Its a ncie trait to have, high fwhr plus hooding gives you somewhat of an intimidating look, especially if youve also got high cheekbones. And if you have these things and jawline down, you're a slayer,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Its a ncie trait to have, high fwhr plus gooding gives you somewhat of an intimidating look, especially if youve also got high cheekbones. And if you have these things and jawline down, you're a slayer,
Indeed son. I have never been below 20% bf but i am on the path atm

hopefully will go from 5.5psl to 6psl

Indeed son. I have never been below 20% bf but i am on the path atm

hopefully will go from 5.5psl to 6psl
Im on the way to getting well defined cheekbones, i need to hit sub 12% bf, good luck boyo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
  • +1
Eyes, great results.

BUT. Why the fuck, do these surgeons create feminine shaped eyebrows????? WHY.It because these surgeaons only do women likely.
His eyebrows look feminine, gay, as fuck.

Male eyebrows should be as horizontal-straight as possible. Maybe on the outside a tine bit of lift is still okay-ish. On the outisde, it maybe even better if it goes down a little bit.
His old eyebrows stule was better/good. It just needed a bit of a total lift, but the shape should ad stayed the same. But no, the surgeon failed at that, and now he has female eyebrows. I bet he'll do great now, in the gay bar.

Eye brow shape should be like this (see how it has no or almost no lift upwards on the outside with men that are rated as attractive!).
And the dude already had a near perfect shape. Which is now fucked up.
a461f27456e318d64ab163f9f685fd31--mens-eyebrows-beard-products.jpg
9361full_david_gandy-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Brown-Main-Men_2447556a.jpg

Last edited: