what dose of HGH to inject

D

Deleted member 65226

Iron
What would be the exact dose in MG of somatropin to cause gigantism per day? I am thinking of injecting 2.66 (6 IU) mg per day, is this a dangerous dose?

Last edited:
dont inject hgh retard

go speak to animals on that language

will grow nose and ears but not height
pros: height growth (life)
cons:
jaw growth
nose growth
ear growth
cancer
diabetes
organ growth

what if im deficient?

cons:
jaw growth
nose growth
ear growth
cancer
diabetes
organ growth

what if im deficient?
organ growth will shorten your lifespan by a few decades (20 to 50 years so youll basically die at 30 lmao)
if your deficient you can grow and not have that much of side effects

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
organ growth will shorten your lifespan by a few decades (20 to 50 years so youll basically die at 30 lmao)
if your deficient you can grow and not have that much of side effects
well its worth trying right? better to inject chinese rat piss and AI than doing nothing!

well its worth trying right? better to inject chinese rat piss and AI than doing nothing!
doing nothing is better than doing that trust me just eat healthhy sleep well exercise

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
doing nothing is better than doing that trust me just eat healthhy sleep well exercise
thought that was cope... anyways how do u know if ur deficient on hgh? i look like 12-14 at 16

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Idk your igf1 levels but 6IU is okay dose.
You can start with lower and increase to 6IU if you want

• +1
Reactions: john788
What would be the exact dose in MG of somatropin to cause gigantism per day? I am thinking of injecting 2.66 (6 IU) mg per day, is this a dangerous dose?
There is something called genetic height celling. It determines the max length and proportions of your bones . Even with HGH (somatropin) you cannot change it and you will still reach the same height as your height celling . You will not go above it . And for you to even see an effect you will need to blast dosses that first of all will cost upwards of 40k a year and that are several times higher of that of body builders who already abuse their body's to the max . A very pleasant side effect is that the internal organs will also grow, which includes the heart . The cells of the heart don't divide , but instead they elongate to make the heart grow and meet demand ( in your case caused by HGH ) . Once the heart cells elongate they are completely fucked up and your heart will be a time bomb , which will make you die at 25.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65226
cons:
jaw growth
nose growth
ear growth
cancer
diabetes
organ growth

what if im deficient?
if you are deficient its fine to take HGH but if not and your growth plates are closed you will just get the cons.