What I look like now (I'm old now)

How bad is it?

• Total voters
Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
In this photo, this is me recently in an unfrauded selfie. I appear to be getting pretty lean and I'm around the same body weight as my old photos. There will be lens distortion, as it's not 2 meters away, but you can still see the facial features (good looking people still look good in selfies).

Now2

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, Agendum, 5.5psl and 14 others
You look Russian btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, emeraldglass, FutureAestheticMale and 5 others
how tf u descend that hsrd whats ur age

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Graham
We have the same hairline :lul:
Over for both of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Suimaxxer, rooman and 2 others
hairstylemaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 29078 and Graham
In this photo, this is me recently in an unfrauded selfie. I appear to be getting pretty lean and I'm around the same body weight as my old photos. There will be lens distortion, as it's not 2 meters away, but you can still see the facial features (good looking people still look good in selfies).

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT

• JFL
Reactions: Graham

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT
No wonder you like Asians.

🚬 man, I understand it 🚬

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Graham
What's that haircut man? Just get the one you had beofre

• +1
What's that haircut man? Just get the one you had beofre
I'm growing it back out and testing minoxodil but I seem to be around a norwood 3 vertex.

You def need a transplant. It would take a miracle for min+fin to regrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Graham
MTN With HTN Potential My Bro
@Graham

• +1
another hair is everythingpill

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, wollet2, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
Certified cyka blyat Rush B Slava Churka Pizdaa
Может быть, мне стоит воевать за Россию, чтобы Путин выделил мне государственную подругу.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 27987
Old5
Now2

brutal hairpill. how old were u in the first pic?
What happened to you? Why do you look like a Polish rapist now? Do you consume Alcohol?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, aspiringexcel, wollet2 and 3 others

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT
>Hairline going MGTOW

My condolences

• JFL

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT
You need a hair transplant and you'd look good. Slava Ukraini.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Graham and Deleted member 27987
From MTN to desaster like a Polish blue collar worker which looks too old for his age, because he consumes alc every day at Baustella

• JFL
You def need a transplant. It would take a miracle for min+fin to regrow
Yeah, I'm going to start wageslaving again soon. My friend had a hair transplant and it cost £2500 (before I had got it mixed up with a bimax cost and thought it was around £30000), so that's motivation.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and cytoplasm
What happened to you? Why do you look like a Polish rapist now? Do you consume Alcohol?
No, I drank a little and smoked a grand total of like 3 cigarettes when I was 18. Haven't touched it since.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Accumulation of water usually indicates an impaired kidney. Do a check up. Immediately

• +1
unironically haircutmaxx grahamcracker boyo...it'll help with the roundness of ur face

• +1
MTN With HTN Potential My Bro
@Graham
Thanks, but IDK, I've descended pretty hard. I'm lean and I'm still training my jaw, but even when biting my jawline wasn't what it used to be.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
I have accumulation of water? What are the signs of it?
Your face looks swollen, but you don’t seem overweight. You must have problems with kidneys. It‘s a long process but your water retention doesn’t work anymore

• +1
wdym u descended, do u have any before pics?

unironically haircutmaxx grahamcracker boyo...it'll help with the roundness of ur face
I know my cousin and friend told me to shave my hair down to the scalp, but my cousin is a HTN with a square face shape (he's bald too) and my friend has hair.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
bruv ur current pic is really a looksmin in comparison, u look like a mtn now and on this pic like a htn imo.
But it also looks like ur face is bloated now, just start going to the gym and lose body fat, even if u say u're the same weight as on ur older pic.
Hair transplant, gymmaxx/leanmaxx, debloat and u're htn again.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Graham
LTN

• +1
micro-needle those nasolabial folds boyo.

• +1
That was... you...?
Yes, hair + biting + lighting, although I would get compliments and occasional cold approaches IRL, so it must've been noticeable without the frauding.

micro-needle those nasolabial folds boyo.
What and how do I go about doing that?

I've seen microneedling for hair and I've heard it's meant to help with callogen, but aren't nasol folds caused by lack of forward growth?

What and how do I go about doing that?

I've seen microneedling for hair and I've heard it's meant to help with callogen, but aren't nasol folds caused by lack of forward growth?
I treat mine at 1.5mm with a device, it keeps them under control, but I'm 30.

if it was caused by a lack of forward growth I wouldn't have them because I have orc level jaw protrusion, it's just the shape of the fat pads in most europeans.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Graham
slavcel pheno bald by 25 tier hair

• +1
you look like an LTN version of brett maverick

• JFL
I treat mine at 1.5mm with a device, it keeps them under control, but I'm 30.

if it was caused by a lack of forward growth I wouldn't have them because I have orc level jaw protrusion, it's just the shape of the fat pads in most europeans.
Ah, I didn't know this, thanks for the advice.

As for microneedling, do you use disposable ends and how frequently do you do it?

Thanks, but IDK, I've descended pretty hard. I'm lean and I'm still training my jaw, but even when biting my jawline wasn't what it used to be.
Has your diet changed a lot ?

• +1
Ah, I didn't know this, thanks for the advice.

As for microneedling, do you use disposable ends and how frequently do you do it?
they use cartridges you can throw away after use, or sterilize if you didn't treat much surface area.

the deeper you use it the less frequent you can do it, I do it once every 3-4 weeks or so, keeps the collagen stable.

• +1