What I look like now (I'm old now)

How bad is it?

• Total voters
tHATS NOT OLD IM 32 YEARS OLD... FEEL ME.
If I knew I would be ugly, almost bald, and KV at 23 I probably would've given up many years ago tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
they use cartridges you can throw away after use, or sterilize if you didn't treat much surface area.

the deeper you use it the less frequent you can do it, I do it once every 3-4 weeks or so, keeps the collagen stable.
Thanks for this, currently saving your advice.

Has your diet changed a lot ?
It was terrible at one point during uni, fast food almost every day for several months, gained a bunch of weight, but over time I've lost it and improved my diet again.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Thanks for this, currently saving your advice.
I have the dr pen 8, got it for cheap when it was priced off, I must say it doesn't do as much for the rest of your face although it does seem to work for texture, but that's also because you can't go that deep, the folds respond very well though.

also saw massive improvements in stretch marks I treated on my body but that's unrelated.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
It was terrible at one point during uni, fast food almost every day for several months, gained a bunch of weight, but over time I've lost it and improved my diet again.
Water Retention And High Intake Of Sodium And Sugar Will Bloat One's Face And Increase The Fat Percentage There Hence Softening The Jaw And Decreasing Definition
@Graham

• +1
its over

• +1
I have the dr pen 8, got it for cheap when it was priced off, I must say it doesn't do as much for the rest of your face although it does seem to work for texture, but that's also because you can't go that deep, the folds respond very well though.

also saw massive improvements in stretch marks I treated on my body but that's unrelated.
Do you use it on your hairline (if you're balding)?

If so, did it help with hair regrowth?

Water Retention And High Intake Of Sodium And Sugar Will Bloat One's Face And Increase The Fat Percentage There Hence Softening The Jaw And Decreasing Definition
@Graham
Yeah, I think part of the problem is that I have a narrow / rounded jaw, that I've widened with chewing, but it doesn't give the same angularity as bone.

• +1
Yeah, I think part of the problem is that I have a narrow / rounded jaw, that I've widened with chewing, but it doesn't give the same angularity as bone.
Yes

Do you use it on your hairline (if you're balding)?

If so, did it help with hair regrowth?
it doesn't do shit for hair growth, that's a cope, although it might help with absorption if you're using a topical solution.

these are the depths I use, areas below 0.50 you can do more often than every 4+ weeks, it works better preventatively, i.e if you know you're genetically predispositioned towards the folds you can keep them from getting worse.

Folds2

• +1
it doesn't do shit for hair growth, that's a cope, although it might help with absorption if you're using a topical solution.

these are the depths I use, areas below 0.50 you can do more often than every 4+ weeks, it works better preventatively, i.e if you know you're genetically predispositioned towards the folds you can keep them from getting worse.

View attachment 2185361
Thanks for this

In this photo, this is me recently in an unfrauded selfie. I appear to be getting pretty lean and I'm around the same body weight as my old photos. There will be lens distortion, as it's not 2 meters away, but you can still see the facial features (good looking people still look good in selfies).

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT
Honestly if you hit gym, fixed your hairline and got lean you'd be significantly better looking.
There's hope for you buddy

• +1
grow your hair out by the way, this makes you look old.
Yeah, I've been growing it out since I cut it down around 1-2 months ago

Honestly if you hit gym, fixed your hairline and got lean you'd be significantly better looking.
There's hope for you buddy
Yeah, hairline is probably the biggest looksmin I have.

Everything I stated is the biggest looksmin for you.
People here seem to underestimate the benefits of facial attractiveness of lifting heavy weights.
You'll end up getting a healthier glow to your face whilst losing all that face fat and your neck will increase in size.
It's all a bigg looksmax and a lot of ascensions I've seen started with hitting the gym...
Your face has no majorrrr falios you are in a good spot to increase your smv.

• +1
Everything I stated is the biggest looksmin for you.
People here seem to underestimate the benefits of facial attractiveness of lifting heavy weights.
You'll end up getting a healthier glow to your face whilst losing all that face fat and your neck will increase in size.
It's all a bigg looksmax and a lot of ascensions I've seen started with hitting the gym...
Your face has no majorrrr falios you are in a good spot to increase your smv.
Yeah, I'm getting back into lifting weights like I used to, although I mainly do it for strength / health as opposed to building an aesthetic body.

@ArcticStorm I didn't expect so many people want to see what I currently look like tbh.

• +1
If I knew I would be ugly, almost bald, and KV at 23 I probably would've given up many years ago tbh.
2020_profile_mugshot-jpg.2185327

How are you KV here? jfl you need a new social circle. Get a transplant and get your life back on track.

• +1
U went from Northwestern european phenotype to subhuman slavic phenotype

• So Sad
Lose weight get the hair back and sleep more. Maybe genio I can't tell

• +1
23 in a few days
:feelsrope:

Old age of 23, damn bro. By the time you turn 24, you are gonna need a hip replacement instead of bimax.

• JFL
Here's a prediction of what to expect when you turn 25.

FaceApp 1683329930772

You can sit on your lawn chair and scream at the greycels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Graham, Roamer and 1 other person
over.

• +1
tHATS NOT OLD IM 32 YEARS OLD... FEEL ME.

No no no, a dude that recently graduated college is considered a senior citizen in 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Average azn woman enjoyer

• So Sad
Here's a prediction of what to expect when you turn 25.

View attachment 2185745

You can sit on your lawn chair and scream at the greycels.
Holy shit, I looks similar to my dad in that one. My fat pads looks exactly the same as his.

I need surgery.

In this photo, this is me recently in an unfrauded selfie. I appear to be getting pretty lean and I'm around the same body weight as my old photos. There will be lens distortion, as it's not 2 meters away, but you can still see the facial features (good looking people still look good in selfies).

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT
Holy Jesus

• JFL
Lose weight get the hair back and sleep more. Maybe genio I can't tell
Maybe geino, but ideally bimax with CCW rotation (flat maxilla and recession of the jaws).

2020_profile_mugshot-jpg.2185327

How are you KV here? jfl you need a new social circle. Get a transplant and get your life back on track.
Autism.

Holy shit, I looks similar to my dad in that one. My fat pads looks exactly the same as his.

I need surgery.

Are you getting enough protein? Lack of protein can also make you look like that.

• +1
Are you getting enough protein? Lack of protein can also make you look like that.
I try to get around 40 - 60 grams a day from normal diet (no protein shakes etc - I used to do them but I started getting spots etc).

View attachment 2185275

@Xangsane
@pneumocystosis
@ArcticStorm
@cloUder
@Ai Impact
@LowTrust
@aspiringexcel
@DefinitelyNT
HT NOW
Good hair color atleast

• +1