What is a cheatcode way to dance in nightclubs when you're an antisocial awkwars fuck

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
Title

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: j05, Bozoogway and marek937
boogie bomb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Don't be a jester, dancing is shit all you need is a good face and height

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, smashingdirty6s, cyprian_tomaszewski and 2 others
doesn't work for me. my advice is to actually learn dance moves. watch a youtube tutorial or something. you also don't have to dance all the time, instead you should talk with as many people as possible. nightclubs are not for dancing, they are for meeting people to have a ONS with.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
doesn't work for me. my advice is to actually learn dance moves. watch a youtube tutorial or something. you also don't have to dance all the time, instead you should talk with as many people as possible. nightclubs are not for dancing, they are for meeting people to have a ONS with.
But how do you actually dance, alcohol doesn't help

Most guys just bob their head and move their feet to the music. It’s not rocket science you’re just overthinking things.

Frankly I don’t think any guy actually enjoys clubbing since they barely dance.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, FutureSlayer and PotassiumMaxxer
But how do you actually dance, alcohol doesn't help
you need to learn how to dance so go watch youtube tutorials or sign up for dance lessons. eventually you will be comfortable enough about your ability to dance. you can also use drugs like XTC or LSD.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Don't be a jester, dancing is shit all you need is a good face and height
Yes but foids like dancing, it's a good femalegaze hobby.

If you have the above 2 knowing how to dance is a good halo, if a subhuman sub 8 manlet tries dancing he is a laughingstock tho

Get a job there, you'll get 10x the amount of pussy than if you are a client. This is the real cheatcode on how to slay in clubs/bar.

What is cheatcode way to shit in the toilet when you dont want to?

I usually avoid dancing and just stand around the bar talking to my mates. Sometimes get approached that way. I have no fucking clue how to dance. Wallflower for life.

The best dancing technique in clubs is being 6ft+

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23