what is up with dudes who 6ft3 getting heigthmogged every single time they go outside

D

Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
its statistically impossible some of you need to measure yourselves again you are probably 5ft3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab and 16 others
I feel above average but get mogged or "onpar"d too often at 6ft
so it doesnt matter that I am above your average normfag of all ages
I barely scratch the average of young male college students

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 4438 and 4 others
At 6,2 in the uk there are a lot of lanklets who height mog me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, DharkDC, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Most people here are larping I see manlets all the time in the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, JizzFarmer, 5'8manlet and 6 others
its statistically impossible some of you need to measure yourselves again you are probably 5ft3
I tell you how it is. In clubs or universities in Germany 6ft3 is tall but not a rare height by any means. 1in every 10 non ethnic guys reaches 6ft3 or above

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Britishlooksmaxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Subtract 2 inches from any height claim and 1 from any dick claim on this forum

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
495725 a5f672290e5d89c451bb24fb04d4897e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PYT, JizzFarmer and 14 others
You are going to see guys taller even with that height.
Average height is the for men over 20 is 5 feet 9 in the US,5% are over 6 feet 2,average height is bigger than that in many countries.
Afaf

Many guys LARP too off course.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, HowAmIAlive123, Ritalincell and 1 other person
If you live in a decently large city it's possible to to be heightmogged multiple times a day at that height.

What really gets me is 6'1"/6'2" guys claiming they get heightmogged by WOMEN daily. That shit doesn't happen and these guys are definitely not as tall as they claim.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
If you live in a decently large city it's possible to to be heightmogged multiple times a day at that height.

What really gets me is 6'1"/6'2" guys claiming they get heightmogged by WOMEN daily. That shit doesn't happen and these guys are definitely not as tall as they claim.
that was what i was thinking

I am almost 6'1 and in university I saw women my height daily. I got heightmogged rarely but it is not rare here in germany to see women over 6 foot every once in a while. Now 5 foot9 women are not even rare here

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I live in a rich area of California, and heightmog 98% of everyone I think. I literally only see super tall boomers for some reason. Like 6'8 grandads

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 8165
I rarely get height mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
NO LARP
Avg height for white males under 25 in germany is like 6ft
While avg female height HAS TO BE like 5"8
Foids in germany are so fucking tall its brutal
My 5"11s coworker is dating a 6"1foid

I believe those "I got height mogged by a foid" threads
Like Im wearing Nike AirMax 1, 1in lifts at work and was just height mogged 2days ago
Jfl

Because they're lying

Tall white males are everywhere

At 6,2 in the uk there are a lot of lanklets who height mog me
Only 5 percent of males height mog u son . That’s not “ a lot “ . Ur statistically very tall .
820FCF1A 24D3 4E28 BE86 1B232C6CE6C3

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
pass 100 dudes. 1 is taller. its over

Fake numbers. Way more than 5% are 6’2+ I would say 10% MINIMUM.
Anecdotal vs empirical data tbh .
A lot of these are measured heights

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Because they are either.

1) Frauding on the internet.
2) So used to being taller than everyone that when they see a person who is an inch or two inches or taller or around the same height they view it as being heightmogged and usually you if you go outside and live in a large enough area you will see someone who is 6'4" or 6'5" out in public. Heights above 6'6" though are extremely rare to the point where I can't remember the last time I saw a person in real life who was 6'7" or taller, but then again I am also a manlet so at a certain point I cannot really tell the difference anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Yeah it’s cope when I go out and see 1/5 of guys are at least that height. Fuck off.
You’re coping. Anglo’s are not a tall ethnic group. England isn’t that tall

You’re coping. Anglo’s are not a tall ethnic group. England isn’t that tall
I’m the states which is mostly Anglo ancestry. Anglos are not Nordic tall but they certainly aren’t short.

Bro I am 5'8,5 . My same height cousin is claiming 5'11 in front of me. Now you think about online.

I wouldnt suprise if they are legit 4" shorter than what height they think they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, JizzFarmer and Blackout.xl
I’m the states which is mostly Anglo ancestry. Anglos are not Nordic tall but they certainly aren’t short.
They’re not short obviously but they’re not tall like how you’re describing them

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I used to think this way but it's posssible jfl 6ft4 is the safe zone