What is with all the ethnic hate lately?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
No if it's regarding discussion of JBW or just blackpill it's understandable. But lately people here have been bullying and hating on ethnics so much lately. Why? Why would people bully fellow cels to feel better about themselves?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fobos, RedKeyboard and 6 others
I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, mido the slayer, TheChosenChad and 10 others
Because as Aryan subhuman i can't sand seethe over sub5 ethnics with personal meat holes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I don't hate ethnics tbh, only a couple races.

Lookism reigns everywhere and being a shitskin lowers your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and itsoverbuddyboyo
why do u care?

I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru
and nice juicy lips too don't forget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Vitruvian, Alexanderr and 4 others
I just don't like (sand)niggers and curries. Most of them don't know grammar and are very annoying and obnoxious. Most curries are very stupid and uneducated.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and mido the slayer
No if it's regarding discussion of JBW or just blackpill it's understandable. But lately people here have been bullying and hating on ethnics so much lately. Why? Why would people bully fellow cels to feel better about themselves?
People have been hating on ethnics on this forum ever since it was created.

same with NTcels bullying autcels. their no better than r/inceltears. losers that bully other losers to feel better about them self's are the most pathetic pieces of shit.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, TheChosenChad, Fat cunt and 1 other person
Ethnic checkin in

White men are cucks

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
legit best positive facial feature for a female imo is thick lips
Screenshot 20190714 015050  01  01

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
I just don't like (sand)niggers and curries. Most of them don't know grammar and are very annoying and obnoxious. Most curries are very stupid and uneducated.
Keep crying for us dog. While we live rent free inside your head and your girls are licking our left nuts we will still dump them like the trash they are.and you getting cucked in the process. Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Keep crying for us dog. While we live rent free inside your head and your girls are licking our left nuts we will still dump them like the trash they are.and you getting cucked in the process. Keep coping
Chill bro

Lots or possibly even most ethnics are huge copers. They spam the jbw meme over and over where as 90% of time they are incel for the same reason as other incels, or that is their looks.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and Deleted member 685
Lots or possibly even most ethnics are huge copers. They spam the jbw meme over and over where as 90% of time they are incel for the same reason as other incels, or that is their looks.
True

Did Germany make you a open border soy boy?

• JFL