What makes blacks so good looking?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
What makes black males look so good compared to other races? I think they’re the best looking men in 2024, surpassing even white males or at least in the same level of looks. What makes the black male so attractive today?

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, sportsmogger, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni, klip11, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
kys

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and piec
It’s the swag

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and future_mogger
Media halo+ fashion

Media halo+ fashion

I think many don’t want to accept that they have good facial features and mogger bones too. They look masculine with good skin.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
A certain group is behind it

Facially blacks aren't on level of whites at all lol, dark skins (actual blacks) at least. What they mog everyone else is their bodies, definitely most aesthetic shoulders and waist ratios from the ones i saw irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, future_mogger and proxyy
I don't find them conventionally handsome but the chilloutness, the swag, the NTness, and the kinetic chain and short twitch muscle and the bbc make them v attractive

What makes black males look so good compared to other races? I think they’re the best looking men in 2024, surpassing even white males or at least in the same level of looks. What makes the black male so attractive today?
caging

God you're such a shit user. I'm white and live in NYC. Kill yourself.
ok amerimutt now seethe on an incel forum while Tyrone bangs your oneitis

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
I don't find them conventionally handsome but the chilloutness, the swag, the NTness, and the kinetic chain and short twitch muscle and the bbc make them v attractive
Chilloutness?