What will a girl do if she finds out her boyfriend is a psychopath?

gietol

gietol

Banned
Let's imagine a 2-year relationship that has been going very well. The man and the girl are both very happy. But the girl finds out that her boyfriend is diagnosed as a psychopath. What does the girl do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 28896
i think she will

Let's imagine a 2-year relationship that has been going very well. The man and the girl are both very happy. But the girl finds out that her boyfriend is diagnosed as a psychopath. What does the girl do?
Depends on the girl, some like it cuz they like fun, somee are wise and break up, but if ur like Vinnie hacker typa Chad who has crazy appeal then she probably will stay and won't mind it, even if she is wise and mature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Depends on the girl, some like it cuz they like fun, somee are wise and break up, but if ur like Vinnie hacker typa Chad who has crazy appeal then she probably will stay and won't mind it, even if she is wise and mature
Even if the girl is subjected to violence?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Even if the girl is subjected to violence?
I know some foods who actually take it, I find that gross and wired but it's only a niche. I know sm guy in my school who was hated by almost all foods wxcept a niche bcuz he was a legitimate psycho, who would actually hit his gf if he sees her talking to other men

• +1
I know some foods who actually take it, I find that gross and wired but it's only a niche. I know sm guy in my school who was hated by almost all foods wxcept a niche bcuz he was a legitimate psycho, who would actually hit his gf if he sees her talking to other men
Is he really attractive or has good verbal skills as it says on the internet?

• +1
Is he really attractive or has good verbal skills as it says on the internet?
He is short, like 5.9 and looks average dark triad. He is also NT, I made a thread before Abt him when we had a fight

• +1
He is short, like 5.9 and looks average dark triad. He is also NT, I made a thread before Abt him when we had a fight
Does he have any friends? Social circle etc.

• +1
Does he have any friends? Social circle etc.
He has alot of male friends and a social circle but he is hated by a huge portion of people still

• +1
He has alot of male friends and a social circle but he is hated by a huge portion of people still
Has it been officially diagnosed? And are you afraid of it?

• +1
Has it been officially diagnosed? And are you afraid of it?
No not officially, but u can't deny he is a psycho if u saw him and how he acted. And no am not afraid of him, I used to but not now

• +1
No not officially, but u can't deny he is a psycho if u saw him and how he acted. And no am not afraid of him, I used to but not now
I'm sure people on this site will call him autistic jfl

• JFL
stfu fag u arent a psychopath

as long as youre GL it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
If he's a normie I think shed leave straight away but if he's chad shed probably stay for a while doing mental gymnastics to convince herself that he's good then reluctantly leave after the psychopath chad has fucked her up really bad mentally to the point were she can't take it anymore, then take out her anger from psychopath chad on the next normie that approaches her JFL

probably masturbate thinking about him murdering women if he's Chad

Htn+ keeps da girl no matter how shitty

assuming she has a base level of attraction considering they are in a relationship, nothing