What's everyone's thoughts on Coffee?

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Don't start drinking till you're an oldcel like me. And even then do it sparingly like I do
Denmark and Uk has like 16 for alchol lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's literally ogre for us at this point. I'm getting all the supplements and shit to make my anti oldcelibate celling stack.

Will probably make a post on it soon once I complete it

It's literally ogre for us at this point. I'm getting all the supplements and shit to make my anti oldcelibate celling stack.

im getting hgh, its a must
or atleast hgh boosting peptides, for ultimate collagen

im getting hgh, its a must
or atleast hgh boosting peptides, for ultimate collagen
Yh mk 677 is just as good as moderate dose HGH and at a fraction of the cost

Yh mk 677 is just as good as moderate dose HGH and at a fraction of the cost
true, im gonna cop some soon, ran out of peptides long ago, they gabe me god collagen o wrinkles, thicc skin and eyelashes, smoother hair, it was well worth it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
true, im gonna cop some soon, ran out of peptides long ago, they gabe me god collagen o wrinkles, thicc skin and eyelashes, smoother hair, it was well worth it
Yeah I have a whole stack. Also since my clavicles are still open, I'm going to try to get on igf-1 if I can afford it. That way it should grow my clavicles

Looking forward to that. Is there anything you recommend me getting on rn?

I get pinged every time someone says "MK-677"

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Arkantos and Deleted member 656
I dont think its good for skin,but it boosts my mood alot

Looking forward to that. Is there anything you recommend me getting on rn?
shoot me a PM I don't want to put anything in here right now for some old cell to steal it prematurely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
shoot me a PM I don't want to put anything in here right now for some old cell to steal it prematurely
I would like to know as well

Yeah I have a whole stack. Also since my clavicles are still open, I'm going to try to get on igf-1 if I can afford it. That way it should grow my clavicles
Do you know where to buy it from? I need wider clavicles as well :feelsrope:

Coffee makes my hands, butt crack, and feet sweat, gives me anxiety, and makes me feel like I have to shit. Yet, i still drink it.

524.jpg

Im legit addicted to coffee, i can't go more than 30 hours without it time to LDAR srs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I hate it tbh.

Makes me act hyper too.

Never tried coffee.

Never tried alcohol.

Never tried drugs.

Don’t regret tbh all those things are shit for your body. A little coffee isn’t bad, but like most things just don’t over do it.
never tried coffee either, ive also never met anyone else who hasnt tried it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Overrated bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Extra Chromosome
white girl beverage

Coffee sucks imo. It tastes bad, creates a bad smell in combination with food and it makes me hyperactive

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
@CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
nobodys gonna mention how coffe helps with bloat? its a good dyurethic. you just have to drink not mixed one and not put sugar or anything on it.