What’s ur opinion on a long midface for a man

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
It’s universally accepted that a long midface is bad for a woman’s attractiveness, but what about a man?

I’m not talking about insanely long, or abnormally. Just a longer midface than ideal.
I’ve seen people on here argue that it’s underrated and not appreciated in PSL

I’ve seen people on here say it’s bad and I’ve seen people say it can potentially be a good thing for a man since it could make you look high class and powerful.

For example, would a long midface on a tall man be as bad as a long midface on a short man?

It’s universally accepted that a long midface is bad for a woman’s attractiveness
not a single woman has ever not gotten laid because their face is too long.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Magnum Opus, Lawton88 and 10 others
It’s universally accepted that a long midface is bad for a woman’s attractiveness, but what about a man?

I’m not talking about insanely long, or abnormally. Just a longer midface than ideal.

I’ve seen people on here say it’s bad and I’ve seen people say it can potentially be a good thing for a man since it could make you look high class and powerful.

For example, would a long midface on a tall man be as bad as a long midface on a short man?
B6c

• +1
Reactions: Agendum

Long midface is a good way to spot a MTF tranny. It’s a masculine trait that can make you appear dom depending on the person it’s on.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, theL, Ukcel1388 and 3 others
it’s only over when it’s over tier

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 24444
no idea what any of these replies mean

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17735
didn’t say that lol
if it doesn't prevent them from getting laid then it's not a serious failo.

meanwhile men are celibate for life because their face is 0.5 inch too long.

• +1
Reactions: 1sleeep23

i don’t think a long midface would prevent u from getting pussy

midface, like every feature, is on a spectrum. it depends on how bad it is. this forum is always too broad and vague with its questions.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax

eh you cant say that. if henry cavill wore a wig and said he was female he would get a bunch of dudes on tinder. all women arent attractive but guys fuck ugly women

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, LooksmaxxHopeful, gribsufer1 and 2 others
eh you cant say that. if henry cavill wore a wig and said he was female he would get a bunch of dudes on tinder. all women arent attractive but guys fuck ugly women
virtually all women are repulsive but it doesn't matter because men are delusional and don't have any standards.

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Magnum Opus and Blackgymmax
virtually all women are repulsive but it doesn't matter because men are delusional and don't have any standards.
yeh thats true

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, LooksmaxxHopeful, dimorphism and 2 others
Very big failo.

Very big failo.
i disagree because i can name a few ppl w long midface that are considered very attractive

a 6’3 person would look better with long midface than short one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deleted member 17735, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Instantly over. Zero sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I don't think it's as bad as most people here think.

This might be a controversial opinion, but I think longer midfaces (and by extension lower FWHR) look high class. It's true a compact midface (and corresponding higher FWHR) makes you look more aggressive, but you should ask yourself if looking like a violent ape is actually a good thing when it comes to different aspects of life.

For example, look at this FWHR study of WW2 soldiers in Finland: https://www.theguardian.com/science...ldiers-faces-predict-aggression-rank-children

Men with compact faces were most of the rank-and-file soldiers, but men with long faces were overrepresented among officers, especially high rank officers.

I can think of many examples from nowadays, for example this is Jake Sullivan, the US National Security Advisor:

220619-jake-sullivan-jm-0924-e73fdf.jpg

Going back to sex appeal, it's true women's taste is mostly uniform, but I think there are some differences across class and race when it comes to traits such as muscularity and FWHR (midface length). Particularly, I think high class Western women as well as East Asian women tend to prefer less muscular and longer midface men than the average Western woman.

You might think these men look weak and effeminate, but plenty of women (especially higher class and East Asian ones) consider them very attractive:

latest

American-actor-Keanu-Reeves-2014.jpg

This guy for example is an ultimate slayer in East Asia: https://twitter.com/hakkenryou

FMQZAlFVcAAduWb

EvJEQZ0VoAcqMw0

There are also very masculine-looking men with long midfaces, such as Vlahovic. Thanks to his pheno and his long midface, he looks much higher class than the average football player:

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and blatonslatt

implying that “being able to get laid” is what constitutes success for a women in dating

a failo for a woman is something that makes it harder for her to lock down a chad, so a long mid face or anything else that makes a woman less attractive, to the woman, is bad - even if 99% of guys would still fuck her. chad only wants the best

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, NECK&VOICE and blatonslatt

This might be a controversial opinion, but I think longer midfaces (and by extension lower FWHR) look high class. It's true a compact midface (and corresponding higher FWHR) makes you look more aggressive, but you should ask yourself if looking like a violent ape is actually a good thing when it comes to different aspects of life.

For example, look at this FWHR study of WW2 soldiers in Finland: https://www.theguardian.com/science...ldiers-faces-predict-aggression-rank-children

Men with compact faces were most of the rank-and-file soldiers, but men with long faces were overrepresented among officers, especially high rank officers.

View attachment 2053308

I can think of many examples from nowadays, for example this is Jake Sullivan, the US National Security Advisor:

Going back to sex appeal, it's true women's taste is mostly uniform, but I think there are some differences across class and race when it comes to traits such as muscularity and FWHR (midface length). Particularly, I think high class Western women as well as East Asian women tend to prefer less muscular and longer midface men than the average Western woman.

You might think these men look weak and effeminate, but plenty of women (especially higher class and East Asian ones) consider them very attractive:

latest

This guy for example is an ultimate slayer in East Asia: https://twitter.com/hakkenryou

FMQZAlFVcAAduWb

EvJEQZ0VoAcqMw0

There are also very masculine-looking men with long midfaces, such as Vlahovic. Thanks to his pheno and his long midface, he looks much higher class than the average football player:

View attachment 2053319

View attachment 2053320
what do you mean when you say women's taste is mostly uniform?

good examples btw, its obvious these guys get girls even w long midfaces but people on here say its over if u have a long midface

View attachment 2053308

latest

FMQZAlFVcAAduWb

EvJEQZ0VoAcqMw0

View attachment 2053319

View attachment 2053320
Lifefuel

It is probably the best of all possibilities except regular chad tier forward growth of course. From my understanding atm it is also most optimal for looksmaxxing (ccw double jaw, mse).

There are multiple men with high sex appeal who had long midfaces. Sylvester Stalone, Christian Bale, etc etc. Many of the most attractive women have a slightly above average midface as well.

iu
iu

Also Gigachad Vlahovic was alrdy posted.

Good trait unless it gets below 0.9 MFR
Most good looking men have around the 0.96-1.02 range

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Magnum Opus, HarrierDuBois, Ukcel1388 and 3 others
Good trait unless it gets below 0.9 MFR
Most good looking men have around the 0.96-1.02 range
Yeah just shut the living FUCK up okay

Simple as THIS

Compact,compact,compact,compact

That’s only thing that’s ideal you king faced tranny nordic cunt

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Simple as THIS

Closer to 1 is ideal. He literally mention 1.02 which is still compact jfl. U want an ideal square 1:1.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
what do you mean when you say women's taste is mostly uniform?

good examples btw, its obvious these guys get girls even w long midfaces but people on here say its over if u have a long midface
I meant that, generally speaking, I think most women are attracted to similar types of men (tall, wide frame, positively tilted eyes, etc.). I wanted to clarify that, to avoid accusations of coping with "some women like horsefaces bro!". But at the same time, I think there are important nuances and a certain diversity of preferences across races and classes regarding some specific traits, like muscularity and FWHR (which is linked to midface length). That's why I think it's a bit too simplistic to automatically consider a long midface as a negative trait. It depends on the rest of your face and the specific demographic you're trying to appeal to.

if you’re presenting something as “what if something is bad but it’s not.. like.. TOO BAD….” then of course everyone is going to say “yeah it’s probably fine”

You don’t need to be 100% ideal in literally every feature to be okay
That is the most incel line of thinking imaginable

Simple as THIS

Tbh the spectrum he gave is fine, if ur saying u need the IDEAL 1 MFR or it’s over then ur crazy

I meant that, generally speaking, I think most women are attracted to similar types of men (tall, wide frame, positively tilted eyes, etc.). I wanted to clarify that, to avoid accusations of coping with "some women like horsefaces bro!". But at the same time, I think there are important nuances and a certain diversity of preferences across races and classes regarding some specific traits, like muscularity and FWHR (which is linked to midface length). That's why I think it's a bit too simplistic to automatically consider a long midface as a negative trait. It depends on the rest of your face and the specific demographic you're trying to appeal to.
Ok so what kind of woman or specific race would be more attracted to a less compact midface?

1 is ideal give or take 0.5 and it’s still okay. But ratios can’t make a good face they only break it. Bones make you GL.

• +1
Ok so what kind of woman or specific race would be more attracted to a less compact midface?
As I said in my original post, based on my personal observation, I'd say East Asian women and high class Western women (stable family, high IQ, high inhib, university education). Also, women who like k-pop prettyboys, since most of them have longer faces.

literally went on random thread on here and saw two attractive people who both had long midface

psl autists would say it’s over for them

Attachments

• 0699BA83-5766-4CDE-B8A2-A56811F14873.jpeg
    0699BA83-5766-4CDE-B8A2-A56811F14873.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 7E21A31C-6D7E-4FD7-82FC-89BAF0C6740F.jpeg
    7E21A31C-6D7E-4FD7-82FC-89BAF0C6740F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
As I said in my original post, based on my personal observation, I'd say East Asian women and high class Western women (stable family, high IQ, high inhib, university education). Also, women who like k-pop prettyboys, since most of them have longer faces.
i wonder why that’s the case though? like what draws those women to longer face?

People confuse “because of it” and “despite it”

Good looking male celebrities with slightly longer midface doesn’t look good because of it, rather look good despite it, but would look even better with a perfect 1:1 square ratio

Long midface is masculine dimorphic but that doesn’t make it ideal. It’s visually unappealing, ogre

• +1
Reactions: cql and AscendingHero
People confuse “because of it” and “despite it”

Good looking male celebrities with slightly longer midface doesn’t look good because of it, rather look good despite it, but would look even better with a perfect 1:1 square ratio

Long midface is masculine dimorphic but that doesn’t make it ideal. It’s visually unappealing, ogre
there's people who look better w longer midface than shorter or ideal, harmony exists and cant be measured by psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
there's people who look better w longer midface than shorter or ideal, harmony exists and cant be measured by psl
Cope clueless, correlation doesn’t equal causation

• JFL
I was obsessed with it in the past, but it doesn’t matter much.

The 2 most important features to have to attract women are height and full lips.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, KingBetaTut and blatonslatt
No a longer midface never looks better than a 1:1 midface.

It looks more horse-ish, a 1:1 midface looks more masculine and symmetrical (therefore more genetically healthy).

Which of the two looks better here?

david-schwimmer.jpg
thlk5m0u6bw31.jpg

The answer is pretty obvious, and the only real difference between the two is the midface, they both have above average eye areas/above average jaws/hairlines, etc.

No a longer midface never looks better than a 1:1 midface.

It looks more horse-ish, a 1:1 midface looks more masculine and symmetrical (therefore more genetically healthy).

Which of the two looks better here?

david-schwimmer.jpg
thlk5m0u6bw31.jpg

The answer is pretty obvious, and the only real difference between the two is the midface, they both have above average eye areas/above average jaws/hairlines, etc.
u just chose an abnormally long midface over a compact midface lmao, fucking horrible example & brad pitt midface is 0.98, which is on the longer side anyway

and no, the only real difference isnt the midface lmao. coloring, lips, eye area, eyebrow all favour brad pitt

wtf?

Last edited:

Long midface is usually seen as a sign of old age and wisdom.

A short mid face is associated with youth and aggression and low trust.

Long midface is usually seen as a sign of old age and wisdom.

A short mid face is associated with youth and aggression and low trust.
I believe midface doesn’t matter unless it’s extremely long or extremely short, just long or short is fine. You can still be chad with either. You don’t need every ideal ratio to have a great face

a lot of GL people i can think of, have long midfaces. jeff seid, chico lachowski, syrian psycho, many others. a long midface really isnt a huge deal, as long as its not noticeably long.