When women say they like tall, dark and handsome

chadfreak

chadfreak

Bronze
They are not talking about niggers or currys JFL, they talking about Italian/Spanish / Mediterranean men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, T50 Mogger, dimorphism and 9 others
Revolutionary information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed, dimorphism, watah and 22 others
No they mean North Atlantids.

North atlantid man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, dimorphism, lordgandy2000 and 8 others
dark is not shitskin, its a personality trait

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, dimorphism, Armand and 8 others
No they mean North Atlantids.

View attachment 2388310
this, OP is a coping mednic, or some shitalian or spanish-sandnigger

dark means "tanned" in this context, which means "not pale like a corpse or a vampire",

neckbeard.jpg

the traditional way to get "dark" skin was by tanning yourself through traveling and surfing in different tropical beaches, which means you gotta have shekels,

6e9dfb7565561d34f94c6e11dfc5fbca.jpg
images.jpg

also having a glowing tanned skin means you don't get sunburned and your skin doesn't become like bbq'd pork skin, that also means you have elite skin genetics

Untitled.jpg

only broke ass poor basement dwelling incels have pale corpse like skin, girls don't like that kind of skin tone, in this parlance "tan" means "rich" or "successful" as well

anon-confirms-irl-feature-sliders-v0-w6lni5mz4ck91.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, T50 Mogger, blatonslatt and 7 others
Dark means black hair + thick black eyebrows + tanned skin

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, zura and 4 others
They have always meant Telugu and nothing but.

• JFL
Reactions: so_des
dark is not shitskin, its a personality trait
foids don't have that level of mental capacity to come up with such a complex and abstract idea, especially when it comes to describing chad's physical traits

Cope. This is what they mean by tall, dark, and handsome

9E592B84 47EE 4C50 A051 0B6D5CD4BAEE

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer, Bitchwhipper2, zura and 5 others
just lol at this delusional (ah)med

dark simply means "not albino" (tan + dark hair), no woman idolizes bug-eyed south european mongrels that are italians and the spaniards

• +1
Reactions: zura, stevielake and Deleted member 29155
The dark in tall dark and handsome is the darktriad personality

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
The dark in tall dark and handsome is the darktriad personality
And the handsome means big hands im sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Member since 2022 and Deleted member 29155
foids don't have that level of mental capacity to come up with such a complex and abstract idea, especially when it comes to describing chad's physical traits
They didnt come up with it. Its in their subconscious to desire these traits

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
They are not talking about niggers or currys JFL, they talking about Italian/Spanish / Mediterranean men.
thanks OP, none of us knew that, good to be made aware

btw has anyone ever asked a GIRL what they mean by tall dark and handsome???

cos in USA and Australia and uk, from what I observe, dark swarthy masc guys do pretty damn good.

yeah not currys and niggers sure, but mulattos and anyone from Spain and north Africa, as far east as Pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
thanks OP, none of us knew that, good to be made aware
Many niggers and currys think it refers to them though. Foids wants a white guy with a tan not coal skinned nigger

Dark means black hair + thick black eyebrows + tanned skin
Cavill 1

This. Or in other words, as mentioned above, north atlantid phenotypes.
I.e. often a mix of anglo-saxon and french, with maybe a tiny bit of italian thrown in

It was never a reference to black skinned people, or exotic people, or personality traits.

It was a physical phenotype described in Harlequin romance novels directed at horny women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Xangsane and Member since 2022
Many niggers and currys think it refers to them though. Foids wants a white guy with a tan not coal skinned nigger
Ok. Well if that's the case I'd be very surprised. If they meant that wouldn't foids just say they want niggers or curries??

I've always thought the most extreme that can pass for tall dark and handsome was like Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham, where the features and colouring are still Caucasian, but generally means like a Henry Cavill or Michelle Morrone or Gandy or Alessandro Nesta or Gianluigi Buffon type

View attachment 2388764

I.e. often a mix of anglo-saxon and french, with maybe a tiny bit of italian thrown in

It was never a reference to black skinned people, or exotic people, or personality traits.

It was a physical phenotype described in Harlequin romance novels directed at horny women.

Cavill looks like a different species compared to the north Atlantic phenotype why does every 1 here suck its dick this guy does not represent percent of his pheno he's an anomaly in every way if he did reprent most of his pheno you would see a lot more super man looking mother fuckers

Ok. Well if that's the case I'd be very surprised. If they meant that wouldn't foids just say they want niggers or curries??

I've always thought the most extreme that can pass for tall dark and handsome was like Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham, where the features and colouring are still Caucasian, but generally means like a Henry Cavill or Michelle Morrone or Gandy or Alessandro Nesta or Gianluigi Buffon type
Yeah they mean men like Gandy and Morrone

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Cavill looks like a different species compared to the north Atlantic phenotype why does every 1 here suck its dick this guy does not represent percent of his pheno he's an anomaly in every way if he did reprent most of his pheno you would see a lot more super man looking mother fuckers
Every good looking guy of every pheno is a rare exception. This forum uses the word "chad", other people use terms like 'extremely handsome'.

Most north atlantids are ugly, just like most people of every other ethnic subtype are ugly.

Only a small % of any phenotype are attractive. Regardless of location, nationality or skin color.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Chinacurry
View attachment 2388764

Why don't they ever reference exotic people

Every good looking guy of every pheno is a rare exception. This forum uses the word "chad", other people use terms like 'extremely handsome'.

Most north atlantids are ugly, just like most people of every other ethnic subtype are ugly.

Only a small % of any phenotype are attractive. Regardless of location, nationality or skin color.
Is North Atlantid/MENA too exotic/ethnic to be considered dark and handsome

Is North Atlantid/MENA too exotic/ethnic to be considered dark and handsome
Tdh

Probably not, a lot of those Tall Dark Handsome - novel cover models on Amazon could pass for MENA.

It usually refers to a tanned white or white'ish guy with dark hair and a ripped body who is also tall.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2388897

Probably not, a lot of those Tall Dark Handsome - novel cover models on Amazon could pass for MENA.
That's good!
Would you say I have the dark and handsome pheno?
It usually refers to a tanned white or white'ish guy with dark hair and a ripped body who is also tall.
What ethnicities would you say are excluded from the term tall dark and handsome?

That's good!
Would you say I have the dark and handsome pheno?

What ethnicities would you say are excluded from the term tall dark and handsome?
Yeah, it applies to you.

I would say it excludes people of Sub-saharan African or East Asian descent completely.

It *could* describe someone of North Indian ethnicity if they were lightskins like Hrithik Roshan.

But mostly caucasians and MENAs

There's plenty of literature around describing these features and showing them on the covers of these books.
The one non-negotiable thing though is that they are all ripped. No super skinny or fat guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Xangsane
Yeah, it applies to you.

I would say it excludes people of Sub-saharan African or East Asian descent completely.

It *could* describe someone of North Indian ethnicity if they were lightskins like Hrithik Roshan.

But mostly caucasians and MENAs

There's plenty of literature around describing these features and showing them on the covers of these books.
The one non-negotiable thing though is that they are all ripped. No super skinny or fat guys
Thank you so much! I hope I won't be a knockoff version compared to a full white man.