when you need a lefort 2+ but cope with lefort 1

jup thats all you can do by now..

1. didnt read (i know you read all of it)

2. pulling that same rhetorical trick no over and over again

i can already predict your next respond.

it will be

1. not responding at all

2. repeating yourself like a parrot

over for your subhuman jfl

next
Ur making all these assumptions as though you’ve got me all figured out but im just sitting here, vibing, watching south park.

There is no “trick”, and I genuinely didnt read beyond the first sentence.

u need to bonesmash ur IQ son

Ur making all these assumptions as though you’ve got me all figured out but im just sitting here, vibing, watching south park.

There is no “trick”, and I genuinely didnt read beyond the first sentence.

u need to bonesmash ur IQ son

as predicted jflol

if you are truly blackpiilled like me you have no problems performing lefort 3 on yourself using youtube videos as a tutorial

there is always a solution

slayer ngl

Best I could get is SARP then the surgeon maybe he’ll consider double jaw advancement after he does his ceph analysis. Going for it in first quarter next year.

Best I could get is SARP then the surgeon maybe he’ll consider double jaw advancement after he does his ceph analysis. Going for it in first quarter next year.

slayer

as predicted jflol

u cant even comprehend the fact that u might be leaping to conclusions that are simply false

next level mental gymnastics ngl, i am indeed mirin.

reminder this the maxilla

Maxilla.png

this are the different kind of leforts. note how lefort 1 only affected the lower part of the maxilla. lefort 1 is mostly a functional surgery so it makes sense to only to do the lower part.

that is the only part that matters for the bite.

View attachment 208843

now if only that lower part of the maxilla is receeded lefort 1 is legit (im such a case). but for many the whole maxilla is receeded which is the explanation that you see leforts 1 surgery where will you barely notice a difference (aesthetical speaking). lefort 1 effects the soft tissue a bit in the area over the cut but these effects are limited

these are lefort 1 result. and before you cope - no, aesthetically this is not a drastic improvement (if even)

qWE7aCC.jpg

E4hw11t.jpg

14f1.jpg

14f4.jpg

why? their maxilla as a whole was recessed + zygos not ideal (they need modified lefort 3 on top)

if your whole maxilla is recessed you need at least lefort 2.

I think their extreme examples.

You could do this for less risk.

1 sleep apnea surgery by doctor sailor

It will move the top the lower 3rd a minimal ammount of the lower 3rd forward it will also gives you a better ramus and straight anterior forward growth.

This will minimally change the jaw line and give you a squared of look you can look alright with a recessed maxilla as long as they have good submental area or minimal amounts of under neck fat, a good glabella and very straight forward growth and squared of jaw line.

This 1 would solve the ramus and lack of forward growth issue.

You could still have reccession in the upper mandible that i think can be solved with ccw rotation.

You can see scheral show in the first 1 not so much in the send 1 and his maxilla is literally infront of the eyes.

Tldr

You can simulate a lefort 2 with sleep apnea surgery and ccw rotation however issue they require a metric fuck ton of money

View attachment 208869

It will move the top the lower 3rd a minimal ammount of the lower 3rd forward it will also gives you a better ramus and straight anterior forward growth.

View attachment 208870

This will minimally change the jaw line and give you a squared of look you can look alright with a recessed maxilla as long as they have good submental area or minimal amounts of under neck fat, a good glabella and very straight forward growth and squared of jaw line.

You could still have reccession in the upper mandible that i think can be solved with ccw rotation.

View attachment 208875

You can see scheral show in the first 1 not so much in the send 1 and his maxilla is literally infront of the eyes.

Tldr

You can simulate a lefort 2 with sleep apnea surgery and ccw rotation however issue they require a metric fuck ton of money
nobody here has the money for that jew

nobody here has the money for that jew

Hand the rope but the point is you can simulate lefort 2 this is the other option and it is much fucking safer.

You also get ramus lengthening and mandibular growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Hand the rope but the point is you can simulate lefort 2 this is the other option and it is much fucking safer.

You also get ramus lengthening and mandibular growth
Distractors mog leforts

idk probably :feelswah:

That's why i gave this option you don't have to be syndromed you need to have literally 6 figure shekels though

• +1
That's why i gave this option you don't have to be syndromed you need to have literally 6 figure shekels though
imo bimax is sufficient if ur orbitals arent trash

imo bimax is sufficient if ur orbitals arent trash

My issue is my entire upper maxilla is reccessed that's the issue

lefort 2 or death tbh

View attachment 208874
assuring myself that i won this shittalking contest

whatever makes you sleep at night boyo jfl

View attachment 208869

View attachment 208870

View attachment 208875

Tldr

i disagree

i sleep with a bottle of scotch on the bed stand next to me :love:

ok thats it

you pretentious fuck i hope you die. you indeed managed to live rentfree in my head for at least the next 40min.

i want to brutally murder you, then bring to you back to life just to brutally murder you again

• +1
ok thats it

you pretentious fuck i hope you die. you indeed managed to life rentfree in my head for at least the next 40min.

i want to brutally murder you, then bring to you back to life just to brutally murder you again
I recommend alcoholism it really takes the edge off

View attachment 208869

View attachment 208870

View attachment 208875

Tldr

how old is dr sailor? i heard hes like in his 80's? I hope hes around like 5 yrs from now

• +1
how old is dr sailor? i heard hes like in his 80's? I hope hes around like 5 yrs from now
Dont go to him he’ll kill you

Ur maxilla isnt recessed u just have a negative orbital vector which is easy fix

Ur bulging eyes give the illusion of a more recessed maxilla

Face and a bunch of other's said i had an issue with the lower and upper maxilla

if you are not willing to get a surgery like modified 3 done by 80 year old (literally) surgeon who should have retired 20 years ago its over for you

its 2020
Zarrinbal performs Bimax I think for aesthetic purposes, He also does chin wing and zsos as well. Im pretty sure a mod lf3 is another name for zso and lf1

• +1
Zarrinbal performs Bimax I think for aesthetic purposes, He also does chin wing and zsos as well. Im pretty sure a mod lf3 is another name for zso and lf1

not zso is sth completely different

Can't you just facepull?

• JFL
Reactions: strong_silent_type and Gosick
Can't you just facepull?
facepulling, mewing etc are what you should have done when you were like 10 yrs old.

its too late for us boyo, we curries need to cut open our faces for the slightest chance of getting white hoes

I wonder how much this stuff would cost

BSSO+Lefort 1
Chin Wing
Mod LF3
HA Paste for Paranasal Area
ZSO

Prob well over 100k

all just to hold hands with a average white chick

lel

clown world.

I wonder how much this stuff would cost

BSSO+Lefort 1
Chin Wing
Mod LF3
HA Paste for Paranasal Area
ZSO

Prob well over 100k

all just to hold hands with a average white chick

lel

clown world.

By the time you get all that done you’re already priced out of the sexual market due to pussy hyperinflation and aging.

marvelous thread, indeed.