[Not OP] Which race has the second highest SMV?

Second Highest SMV Race?

• Total voters
SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
So for scientific confirmations, which race do u think has the SECOND highest SMV, since we know first one are whites.

Gogo no racism pls, only blackpill

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
Close between West African blacks and Castizo/Mestizo Hispanics.
Arabs after them, then everyone else

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
This is such a fucking Jewish myth. White women do not go for niggers like Goldstein wants you to believe, dude.
Chris brown, 50 cent , lil pump(whigger), hip pop culture haloed blacks, funk from 60s, rock from 50s, sports, they all being haloing blacks for 100 years already

S

streege

Zephir
if your talking about girls, black girls, like full blacks are at the end, with indians. if you talk about the guys, it's another matter

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
GUTS9770

GUTS9770

Elementalist
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Mestizos/native americans>east asians>Afghans>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
This is such a fucking Jewish myth. White women do not go for niggers like Goldstein wants you to believe, dude.
They do though. White women have 1000000% been propagandized to go for them by the Steinbergs, however.. They still do well regardless. And are much more attractive than a lot of other ethnic groups imo.

S

streege

Zephir
then probably latino guys in the US amongs blacks.
But in term of objective beauty, you'll find more gl guys in iran for example than in africa, in terme of percentage.
then probably latino guys in the US amongs blacks.
But in term of objective beauty, you'll find more gl guys in iran for example than in africa, in terme of percentage.
i mean with, not among

GUTS9770

GUTS9770

Elementalist
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Mestizos/native americans>east asians>Afghans>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians
Forgot blacks
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Afghans>Blacks>east asians>mestizos/native americans>>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
idk. In the US atleast in high school, all the mixed niggers are getting the most hype. Like hispanic/white, black /asain, etc.

S

streege

Zephir
Forgot blacks
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Afghans>Blacks>east asians>mestizos/native americans>>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians
you'r a pro of race, which one i do look like sir ?

S

streege

Zephir
idk. In the US atleast in high school, all the mixed niggers are getting the most hype. Like hispanic/white, black /asain, etc.
mulatto yes definitively, they are near on par with white guys if gl

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

24 Year Old Virgin Male
White men are last now buddy boy'o get with the times, this isn't 1843.

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
It's deffo either Arab or Latino. A lot of people are racist and hate black people đź‘€

S

streege

Zephir
@GUTS9770 i'm kurd, don't know where you'll put me then in your rating scale of ethnics.

S

streege

Zephir
you'r quite accurate, because i'm from originally the Iraqi part of kurds. But since we are all kurds and not mixed with arabs, we do look like them but only a little. so probably, we do a little better than them. Though people from there always say that i look like iranian or indian, don't know what to think.

GUTS9770

GUTS9770

Elementalist
you'r quite accurate, because i'm from originally the Iraqi part of kurds. But since we are all kurds and not mixed with arabs, we do look like them but only a little. so probably, we do a little better than them. Though people from there always say that i look like iranian or indian, don't know what to think.
you don't look indian

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)