who else eat 12 chicken eggs daily

Really just depends on the day

Sometimes I have 3 sometimes 15, its usually 4 a day for me

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Really just depends on the day

Sometimes I have 3 sometimes 15, its usually 4 a day for me
selvä homma herra presidentti, millon karjala takas?

3 eggs a day is best theres too much arachidonic acid and unbalanced amino acids

Silloin kun saadaan Naton artikkeli 5 päällepantua
tuodaanko Mannerheim takasin henkii johtaa armeijaa vai vetääkö Stubb HOI4 setit

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
tuodaanko Mannerheim takasin henkii johtaa armeijaa vai vetääkö Stubb HOI4 setit
Annetaan stubille viikko aikaa treenata taitojansa HOI4, jos ei onnistu tehdään joku rituaali että saadaan Mannerheim takasin

• JFL
Annetaan stubille viikko aikaa treenata taitojansa HOI4, jos ei onnistu tehdään joku rituaali että saadaan Mannerheim takasin
finländ new focus tree :soy::soy::soy: new mechanics :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Eggs are a cheat code. Just watch out for cholesterol bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and mike21
5 per day

• +1
Eggs are just not that interesting for me to eat 12 of them. Sausage, Egg and Cheese in an English Muffin or between two small pancakes made with chocolate chips, margarine (or melted butter) spread on top and syrup poured on top is GOATED. But 12 eggs? Nope. They are also very high in fat. Only 6.5g protein but 5.5g fat per large egg. Don't fall for the ketofag meme. If you are serious about aesthetics, you need to be lifting and eating lots of carbohydrates (especially fast carbs pre- and post-workout) for the fast glucose spike and glycogen load.

Eggs are just not that interesting for me to eat 12 of them. Sausage, Egg and Cheese in an English Muffin or between two small pancakes with chocolate chips and syrup on top is GOATED. But 12 eggs? Nope. They are also very high in fat. Only 6.5g protein but 5.5g fat per large egg. Don't fall for the ketofag meme. If you are serious about aesthetics, you need to be lifting and eating lots of carbohydrates (especially fast carbs pre- and post-workout) for the fast glucose spike and glycogen load.
there aint shit to eat, only 2 boxes with 300 eggs each

Eggs are disgusting

• +1
8 Eggs + rice and 93-7 ground beef + rice are the only 2 meals I eat everyday, op for a cal deficit w high protein

tbh @ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @dragomaxxer
I eat like 3-4 for breakfast. 12 would take too long for me. It's a great way to get in essential minerals like zinc and magnesium though, as long as you actually eat something other than 12 eggs:lul::lul:

I eat about 7 a day. Should I be eating 12 eggs instead or something jfl

Nigga where u getting 40 eggs for 2$???
I get them for ~0.07$ for each egg, in poland. But only on discounts

• Woah
Reactions: FBl