Why Bodybuilders have so Big Jaws without even training it, and why you can grow your jaw like them too.

Snake.0359

Snake.0359

90.6% Highset cheekbone mogger+Perfect lower third
If you look at Bodybuilders, all of them have Huge Jaws without even training it

Even females' faces change after doing bodybuilding
Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
You may ask how it's possible? The answer is Wolf's Law.
When they do exercises for reps, for example typical bicep curl, they strain their Faces So Much

This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting their jaw growing bigger over time. With using Steroids and HGH they make this process faster. Plus Eating Bodybuilder's Nutrition, taking Supplements and Very Good Sleep like 8-10 hours and having Overall High Testosterone, Jaw growing can be much faster than Mewing. Mewing is extremelly slow for adults and takes years or even decades. This is Marvelous.

The Question is how can we apply their method and grow jaw bones like them? The good news are you don't have to use Steroids and HGH. Many people say that it's only because of them, actually, if you only will take steroids without exercising your bones won't grow because you are not making any microfractures on bones, it's important trigger to bone growth.

First you need to do Chewing Exercises with Hard Gum or Jawliner.

If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can additionaly stimulate Jaw Bone combining with bodybuilding. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.
It's simple - Lift weights, try to use bodybuilder's rep scheme, do chewing exercises with hard gum or jawliner making your jaw muscles very strong. Increase HGH Naturally by Sleeping 8-10 hours, Eating many Proteins and healthy carbs, and taking healthy supplemens.

If someone will say that it's cap that you cannot grow your bones after puberty, here I have Evidence that it's actually possible

David Larratt proffessional arm wrestler trained for 2 years only trained his 1 right arm, and it became longer.
This is Wolf's Law. Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
Bodybuilding is much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers.
If you afraid of being as big as Bodybuilders, I have another good news for you, without steroids you cannot achieve body like them.
That's all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: albanian_chad, iblamemyslef, Lorsss and 36 others
k

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
IMG 8019

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, socialcel, SkullDynamics and 64 others
Nah. Jaw shape is determines by bone structure. Making your masseters bigger won’t make your jaw mog. The examples you linked already had jaws before they became champion bodybuilders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, MonoTBB, whitegymmax and 6 others
Nah. Jaw shape is determines by bone structure. Making your masseters bigger won’t make your jaw mog. The examples you linked already had jaws before they became champion bodybuilders.
So tell me so why All Bodybuilders have big jaws???

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Why Woman's Face changes after doing Bodybuilding??

If you look at Bodybuilders, all of them have Huge Jaws without even training it
View attachment 2534754View attachment 2534755View attachment 2534760View attachment 2534765
Even females' faces change after doing bodybuildingView attachment 2534770Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
When they do exercises for reps, for example typical bicep curl, they strain their Faces So Much
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782
This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting their jaw growing bigger over time. With using Steroids and HGH they make this process faster. Plus Eating Bodybuilder's Nutrition, taking Supplements and Very Good Sleep like 8-10 hours and having Overall High Testosterone, Jaw growing can be much faster than Mewing. Mewing is extremelly slow for adults and takes years or even decades. This is Marvelous.

The Question is how can we apply their method and grow jaw bones like them? The good news are you don't have to use Steroids and HGH. Many people say that it's only because of them, actually, if you only will take steroids without exercising your bones won't grow because you are not making any microfractures on bones, it's important trigger to bone growth.

View attachment 2534807
If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can stimulate Jaw Bone making them grow. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.
It's simple - Lift weights, try to use bodybuilder's rep scheme, do chewing exercises with hard gum or jawliner making your jaw muscles very strong. Increase HGH Naturally by Sleeping 8-10 hours, Eating many Proteins and healthy carbs, and taking healthy supplemens.

If someone will say that it's cap that you cannot grow your bones after puberty, here I have Evidence that it's actually possible

David Larratt proffessional arm wrestler trained for 2 years only trained his 1 right arm, and it became longer.
This is Wolf's Law.
It's much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers

Dude it’s the effect of HGH and TSH inhibitors and the such. What you are thinking is how to get jaws like them right?

Well you can too all you have to do is inject yourself with stupid products like HGH and estrogen inhibitors, EPO, TSH inhibitors and countless others chemicals.

But at what cost ?

- Your health, precisely your heart will hypertrophy its a very bad thing but you can do your own research.

- Acromegaly of your craniotomy facial structure. Precisely your bones will grow disproportionately in an unpredictable fashion.
Trust me it’s a 50/50 chance you’ll look either like a chadlite or a subhuman there’s no in between.

- Your money will wind up short, running cycles, injecting chemicals is not cheap, also you’ll need to be monitored closely by a team of doctors if you want to juice.

Either way make your own conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Mosh12, iabsolvejordan and 12 others
So tell me so why All Bodybuilders have big jaws???
JFL you’re NGMI if you think the fact that some bodybuilders have good jaws means that bodybuilding can give you a chad jaw.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
there high in test

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
IMG 2175

This is Arnold as a kid. He always had good jaw development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, hopecel, proxyy and 6 others
To even get to bodybuilding status, roids or not: You need to have good postural form and alignment which is what promotes features like a developed jaw and skull in the first place. Watch this vid in the thread I just posted.

good guide, bodybuilders jaws development is mostly from steroids eating and sleeping.

Dude it’s the effect of HGH and TSH inhibitors and the such. What you are thinking is how to get jaws like them right?

Well you can too all you have to do is inject yourself with stupid products like HGH and estrogen inhibitors, EPO, TSH inhibitors and countless others chemicals.

But at what cost ?

- Your health, precisely your heart will hypertrophy its a very bad thing but you can do your own research.

- Acromegaly of your craniotomy facial structure. Precisely your bones will grow disproportionately in an unpredictable fashion.
Trust me it’s a 50/50 chance you’ll look either like a chadlite or a subhuman there’s no in between.

- Your money will wind up short, running cycles, injecting chemicals is not cheap, also you’ll need to be monitored closely by a team of doctors if you want to juice.

Either way make your own conclusion.
Just read article to the end. If only will use HGH and Steroids your bones and jaw won't grow a sh1t. It's Facial Strain that creates microfractures

Bad Angle and you don't see full face. And maybe his jaw looked even more shit before bodybuilding
Roiding and gymcelling wont fix downwardgrowth bucko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, It'snotover, Mewton and 5 others
good guide, bodybuilders jaws development is mostly from steroids eating and sleeping.
Nah it's because of microfracures that exercises make, only with HGH and Steroids you cannot achieve this

Roiding and gymcelling wont fix downwardgrowth bucko
as I said it's bad angle and we cannot see his face fully from straight view

Ok tell me Why David Larratt armwrestler grew his arm longer than left at 47 age, by only training it for 2 years only right arm?

as I said it's bad angle and we cannot see his face fully from straight view
Ok but can you show an example of someone going from a recessed or downwardgrown jaw to a normal jaw? i want to improve

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2534754View attachment 2534755View attachment 2534760View attachment 2534765
Even females' faces change after doing bodybuildingView attachment 2534770Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782

View attachment 2534807
If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can additionaly stimulate Jaw Bone combining with bodybuilding. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.

This is Wolf's Law. Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
Bodybuilding is much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers.
If you afraid of being as big as Bodybuilders, I have another good news for you, without steroids you cannot achieve body like them.
That's all

GYMCEL LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grooxx, Tabula Rasa, klip11 and 4 others
Ok tell me Why David Larratt armwrestler grew his arm longer than left at 47 age, by only training it for 2 years only right arm?
arm length does not correlate with facial growth

View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782

View attachment 2534807

That's all

Cry gymcel cry

Attachments

• 16988569662133.translated.jpg
    16988569662133.translated.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, ongifm and Mewton
Ok but can you show an example of someone going from a recessed or downwardgrown jaw to a normal jaw? i want to improve
Arnold had weak narrow jaw with no definition . Also other bodybuilders
Just look at him, his jaw become wider with definition. And his chin also grew, it was Goblin like now it's wide too

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 2534871Arnold had weak narrow jaw with no definition . Also other bodybuilders
View attachment 2534872 Just look at him, his jaw become wider with definition. And his chin also grew, it was Goblin like now it's wide too
Im talking about downwardgrown jaws and recessed chins, not someone who just got more definition from more muscle, increased bone size and leaness

• JFL
im not saying having a good body is going to make you a chad... it just improves your original chance if you build a vtaper

would you rather be a skinny subhuman or a jacked subhuman?
People are naturally skinny. not too much, but in ancient times you would never have found an ugly bodybuilder

People are naturally skinny. not too much, but in ancient times you would never have found an ugly bodybuilder
yeah obviously I get your point but your sending me the bottom 5% of males as "examples" of why you should not improve yourself

thread should be roiding and gh in puberty has a chance to give you better bone mass w the offshoot of fucked hormones and shit harmony

The gist of the thread is this: inject testosterone for 2 years and your jaw will widen

Im talking about downwardgrown jaws and recessed chins, not someone who just got more definition from more muscle, increased bone size and leaness
Look again at second photo,

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and datboijj
just testosteronemax and workout and your jaw will be better then what you started with in a few years

thread should be roiding and gh in puberty has a chance to give you better bone mass w the offshoot of fucked hormones and shit harmony
Most of them started bodybuilding in 20s

From the side, also he is making different faces

I am talking about reversing downwardgrowth or recession, not bone growth

Why are you ignoring me?
How you can widen your down chin by facial expression, before it was narrow like Goblin or Devil, now it's Wide Like Super Hero. If you can grow your jaw bones wide you can also grow them forward

just testosteronemax and workout and your jaw will be better then what you started with in a few years
I think this is impressive jaw growth, it was narrow now it's wide

How you can widen your down chin by facial expression, before it was narrow like Goblin or Devil, now it's Wide Like Super Hero. If you can grow your jaw bones wide you can also grow them forward
ITS BONE GROWTH

Now show examples of reversing doenwardgrowrh or recession, that’s the problem for 99% of people here

• JFL
From the side, also he is making different faces

I am talking about reversing downwardgrowth or recession, not bone growth

Why are you ignoring me?
it's few months training, lifting weights and chewing, no surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Agendum
ITS BONE GROWTH

Now show examples of reversing doenwardgrowrh or recession, that’s the problem for 99% of people here
what are yall arguing about