Why Bodybuilders have so Big Jaws without even training it, and why you can grow your jaw like them too.

Don't fall like me for the masseter meme pls

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and FutureSlayer
pretty cherrypicked examples

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and datboijj
If you look at Bodybuilders, all of them have Huge Jaws without even training it
View attachment 2534754View attachment 2534755View attachment 2534760View attachment 2534765
Even females' faces change after doing bodybuildingView attachment 2534770Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
You may ask how it's possible? The answer is Wolf's Law.
When they do exercises for reps, for example typical bicep curl, they strain their Faces So Much
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782
This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting their jaw growing bigger over time. With using Steroids and HGH they make this process faster. Plus Eating Bodybuilder's Nutrition, taking Supplements and Very Good Sleep like 8-10 hours and having Overall High Testosterone, Jaw growing can be much faster than Mewing. Mewing is extremelly slow for adults and takes years or even decades. This is Marvelous.

The Question is how can we apply their method and grow jaw bones like them? The good news are you don't have to use Steroids and HGH. Many people say that it's only because of them, actually, if you only will take steroids without exercising your bones won't grow because you are not making any microfractures on bones, it's important trigger to bone growth.

First you need to do Chewing Exercises with Hard Gum or Jawliner.

View attachment 2534807
If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can additionaly stimulate Jaw Bone combining with bodybuilding. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.
It's simple - Lift weights, try to use bodybuilder's rep scheme, do chewing exercises with hard gum or jawliner making your jaw muscles very strong. Increase HGH Naturally by Sleeping 8-10 hours, Eating many Proteins and healthy carbs, and taking healthy supplemens.

If someone will say that it's cap that you cannot grow your bones after puberty, here I have Evidence that it's actually possible

David Larratt proffessional arm wrestler trained for 2 years only trained his 1 right arm, and it became longer.
This is Wolf's Law. Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
Bodybuilding is much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers.
If you afraid of being as big as Bodybuilders, I have another good news for you, without steroids you cannot achieve body like them.
That's all

75051CD4 83CC 490C BC4A B1D0C44F1ABD

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
retarded greycels in action

Dude it’s the effect of HGH and TSH inhibitors and the such. What you are thinking is how to get jaws like them right?

Well you can too all you have to do is inject yourself with stupid products like HGH and estrogen inhibitors, EPO, TSH inhibitors and countless others chemicals.

But at what cost ?

- Your health, precisely your heart will hypertrophy its a very bad thing but you can do your own research.

- Acromegaly of your craniotomy facial structure. Precisely your bones will grow disproportionately in an unpredictable fashion.
Trust me it’s a 50/50 chance you’ll look either like a chadlite or a subhuman there’s no in between.

- Your money will wind up short, running cycles, injecting chemicals is not cheap, also you’ll need to be monitored closely by a team of doctors if you want to juice.

Either way make your own conclusion.
Smartest thing I've read on this site in a while

The drugs are far more impactful than the way they train. Unless you think Dave Palumbo grew size 14 feet with some sort of feet workout, or that Samson Douda has a cranium splitting apart in 3 different directions due to bonesmashing. It's not just the jaw, pro bodybuilders have abnormal bone growth in loads of places.

The drugs are far more impactful than the way they train. Unless you think Dave Palumbo grew size 14 feet with some sort of feet workout, or that Samson Douda has a cranium splitting apart in 3 different directions due to bonesmashing. It's not just the jaw, pro bodybuilders have abnormal bone growth in loads of places.
It;s more loading on faced when they strain their faces, or otherwise steroids and HGH won't make a sh1t

Survivorship bias. People with top 1% genetics are those who ultimately end up competing in professional bodybuilding and also take steroids which further accentuate their already genetically strong jaws.

This guy lifted for 10 years, took steroids, dropped to sub 7% body fat and he still looks like a 16 year old geek because his facial bone genetics are simply bad.

View attachment 2535667

The only way you can have a large angular jaw is through genetics.
If you don't have that bone mass since birth, you need huge jaw implants like wraparounds.

You can't cheat your genetics with bodybuilding.
IMG 3241
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee and Krakowski

The pinnacle of genetics

These 2 youtubers have good jaws, despite having short height, Last one isn't Bodybuilder, and those 2 too. The key is Facial Strain. And they don't take as much Steroids as Professional competing bodybuilders. You can replace steroids with Chewing really Hard gum or Jawliner, it will make additional loading on jaw bones. And Nose breathe plus keep your mouth closed

These 2 youtubers have good jaws, despite having short height, Last one isn't Bodybuilder, and those 2 too. The key is Facial Strain. And they don't take as much Steroids as Professional competing bodybuilders. You can replace steroids with Chewing really Hard gum or Jawliner, it will make additional loading on jaw bones. And Nose breathe plus keep your mouth closed
And also you don't how their jaws looked like before, maybe it was even worse
Show me an example of reversing downward growth and I’m happy

THIS NIGGA STUPID ASF LOL
THEIR JAWS ARE LIKE THAT CUZ OF STEROIDS RETARD

JFL at whoever pinned this dogshit thread

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Androgen abuse.

But bro it’s a retarded greycel brooo:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I thought it was common knowledge but you know what i haven’t many good threads so lemme explain some shit I guess here.

First of all OP you’re retarded if you think all bodybuilders have big jaws but you’re not wrong to ask questions as to why the majority have massive muscles poking out.

Anyone else such as @Krakowski @RoyaleWithCheese you’re both literally regarded af.

So let’s explain some stuff first.

First Google search:

What does this mean????🤓🫵
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It means our ancestors chewed their food with no help cause they were hard and completely unprocessed. This in turn means they strained their masseter muscles constantly which in turn made them have massive jaws.

First Google Search:

Cro Magnon is the name they gave our closest ancestor and you can see they have a Chad Jaw. ALL OF THEM.

But bro you cherry-picked them. Whatever makes you sleep at night

So further more.

Why do some bodybuilders not have prominent jaws?? Simple. Most of them don’t have the bone support that is needed for a big masseter muscle but even then you can still have a big jaw which in turn means they’re very recessed or have extremely trash jaw bone genetics which is extremely rare.

Now for our greycel @Snake.0359 what you are saying is not scientifically proven but yet it makes sense. The strain we make when we struggle contributes to our jaw or facial muscles being used which “could” in turn make them pop or grow a tiny bit more. This makes sense. I don’t know why you niggas think it’s impossible.

Now second, why do the bodybuilders have big jaws??? @Snake.0359 youre pretty new so I’ll explain this much.

Although unfortunately I got no storage so I’ll just explain with the muscle names and then you Google them so you understand further.

Muscles used in chewing are primarily the masseter muscles and maybe the mentalis muscle (chin muscle)

Muscles used while straining or struggling to lift a heavy weight: Most of the facial muscles are used

Muscles you “grew”: mentalis muscle (chin muscle)

Now for my last explanation. Why do bodybuilders have big jaws? Cause steroids grow muscles, including the facial muscles, but since they arent used as much, the primary muscles used are the: “Around the lips area muscles”, the masseter muscles and the chin muscles, oh and the buccinator muscles to a degree since Sam Sulek grew these muscles from his abuse and the reason why he has “hollow cheeks”

Edit: He doesn’t really have hollow cheeks, it’s just that the buccinator muscles or the “Around the lips” muscles are used in moderation making them appear more prominent etc. You can also “tone” the muscles that give the illusion of hollow cheeks but I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t want nasolabial folds or aren’t sure you will get them if you train them or not.

Thanks for reading and fuck you you doomers tbh if I was you I’d kms
excited ralph wiggum GIF

Last edited:
But bro it’s a retarded greycel brooo:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I thought it was common knowledge but you know what i haven’t many good threads so lemme explain some shit I guess here.

First of all OP you’re retarded if you think all bodybuilders have big jaws but you’re not wrong to ask questions as to why the majority have massive muscles poking out.

Anyone else such as @Krakowski @RoyaleWithCheese you’re both literally regarded af.

First Google search:
View attachment 2544792

It means our ancestors chewed their food with no help cause they were hard and completely unprocessed. This in turn means they strained their masseter muscles constantly which in turn made them have massive jaws.

First Google Search:
View attachment 2544796

Cro Magnon is the name they gave our closest ancestor and you can see they have a Chad Jaw. ALL OF THEM.

So further more.

Why do some bodybuilders not have prominent jaws?? Simple. Most of them don’t have the bone support that is needed for a big masseter muscle but even then you can still have a big jaw which in turn means they’re very recessed or have extremely trash jaw bone genetics which is extremely rare.

Now for our greycel @Snake.0359 what you are saying is not scientifically proven but yet it makes sense. The strain we make when we struggle contributes to our jaw or facial muscles being used which “could” in turn make them pop or grow a tiny bit more. This makes sense. I don’t know why you niggas think it’s impossible.

Now second, why do the bodybuilders have big jaws??? @Snake.0359 youre pretty new so I’ll explain this much.

Although unfortunately I got no storage so I’ll just explain with the muscle names and then you Google them so you understand further.

Muscles used in chewing are primarily the masseter muscles and maybe the mentalis muscle (chin muscle)

Muscles used while straining or struggling to lift a heavy weight: Most of the facial muscles are used

Now for my last explanation. Why do bodybuilders have big jaws? Cause steroids grow muscles, including the facial muscles, but since they arent used as much, the primary muscles used are the: “Around the lips area muscles”, the masseter muscles and the chin muscles, oh and the buccinator muscles to a degree since Sam Sulek grew these muscles from his abuse and the reason why he has “hollow cheeks”

Edit: He doesn’t really have hollow cheeks, it’s just that the buccinator muscles or the “Around the lips” muscles are used in moderation making them appear more prominent etc. You can also “tone” the muscles that give the illusion of hollow cheeks but I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t want nasolabial folds or aren’t sure you will get them if you train them or not.

excited ralph wiggum GIF
Never said it doesnt matter during development, but where is the proof it can reverse my downward growth?

Undo my recession? Fix my missaligned bite? Will my palate widen?

First Google search:
View attachment 2544792

First Google Search:
View attachment 2544796

So further more.

excited ralph wiggum GIF
Also I have masseter inbalance due to my missaligned bite which makes it impossible to use one of the muscles

First Google search:
View attachment 2544792

First Google Search:
View attachment 2544796

So further more.

excited ralph wiggum GIF
No shit most would have great skulls if they had proper development, I never denied that

Now answer my point is was actually talking about

Never said it doesnt matter during development, but where is the proof it can reverse my downward growth?

Undo my recession? Fix my missaligned bite? Will my palate widen?
Guy posted a anecdotal result idk just try don’t think it’ll work. You did brush off him showing how you can change the jaw that’s why I tagged you to tell you you can change it.
Also I have masseter inbalance due to my missaligned bite which makes it impossible to use one of the muscles
don’t know what that is. I also have muscle imbalance. I get your pain
No shit most would have great skulls if they had proper development, I never denied that

Now answer my point is was actually talking about
just mew bro🗣🗣🗣

Guy posted a anecdotal result idk just try don’t think it’ll work. You did brush off him showing how you can change the jaw that’s why I tagged you to tell you you can change it.

don’t know what that is. I also have muscle imbalance. I get your pain

just mew bro🗣🗣🗣
I thought everyoen already knew that you could grow your jaw

But barely anyone on here has the problem that their jaw is too small

Downward growth and recession are the real problems (and he claimed he could fix them without proof)

Please prove me otherwise, I would love to be wrong

I thought everyoen already knew that you could grow your jaw

But barely anyone on here has the problem that their jaw is too small

Downward growth and recession are the real problems (and he claimed he could fix them without proof)

Please prove me otherwise, I would love to be wrong
How downgrown are you bro? If your issue is downward growth I think a surgery is needed cause you’re too fucked otherwise

Very, my gonial is 140
unfortunately I cannot help you but maybe you could get a belt and beltpull. I mean you got NOTHING to lose tbh so do it heard it works but it relapses if you don’t mew

botox them asap
Nahhh…. What happened bro? This couldn’t have been chewmaxxing
Bros it's the pump after chewing on Jawliner I usually don't look like that but after a meal I get the pump and become ugly.
I'm leanmaxxing and I hope to loose some masseters, be careful with jaw training you can do it but not too much.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

First Google search:
View attachment 2544792

First Google Search:
View attachment 2544796

So further more.

excited ralph wiggum GIF
Ur retarded brah

IMG 2225

JFL if you think this guys gonial angles and forward growth are the result of him becoming a bodybuilder.

Survivorship bias. People with top 1% genetics are those who ultimately end up competing in professional bodybuilding and also take steroids which further accentuate their already genetically strong jaws.

This guy lifted for 10 years, took steroids, dropped to sub 7% body fat and he still looks like a 16 year old geek because his facial bone genetics are simply bad.

View attachment 2535667

The only way you can have a large angular jaw is through genetics.
If you don't have that bone mass since birth, you need huge jaw implants like wraparounds.

You can't cheat your genetics with bodybuilding.
lol and clearly not one day of neck training.

ARNOLD clearly had a chin reduction when he started his movie career.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
how to increase height then?

how to increase height then?
LSJL. Tyler Davis from youtube and Heightquest.com increased his height by 1.5 inches in 2 years by doing LSJL and all this in his 30s. He still searches how to increase height naturally without any surgery. He was 5'7.5 and growed to 5'9

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

First Google search:
View attachment 2544792

First Google Search:
View attachment 2544796

So further more.

excited ralph wiggum GIF