Why Bodybuilders have so Big Jaws without even training it, and why you can grow your jaw like them too.

No lip seal in second photo, could you give more?

I find this interesting
Unfortunately it's only photo before I did when I had recessed chin. If you see I clearly had flat recessed chin, now it has different form. Now I'm really surprised it slightly grew forward, it's 5 months training combining with Chewing exercises. Also my Jaw has defininition now. Woman every time look at me, in streets, markets, gym. Man I know you are not Loser like most people in this forum and you can change your life, how woman will treat you. Just follow my advices and start it

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

I find this interesting
I think Lower chin also grew wider as it was narrower beofre

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's only photo before I did when I had recessed chin. If you see I clearly had flat recessed chin, now it has different form. Now I'm really surprised it slightly grew forward, it's 5 months training combining with Chewing exercises. Also my Jaw has defininition now. Woman every time look at me, in streets, markets, gym. Man I know you are not Loser like most people in this forum and you can change your life, how woman will treat you. Just follow my advices and start it
just look at it now chin is growing forward making distance between lower lip and chin smaller. I'm 26 Years Old, I don't use any steroids, I didn't do any surgery. I didn't do any Stupid Bone Smashing and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's just Pure Hard Work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger

I find this interesting
I managed to find another photo, Before photo left one it's 1 month after I started weight lifting bodybuilding

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: capybar and badluck

I find this interesting
Isn't it a progress? My chin was flat and recessed but now it grows forward. Do you understand this, it's power of Science, Bodybuilding and Wolf's Law

If you look at Bodybuilders, all of them have Huge Jaws without even training it
View attachment 2534754View attachment 2534755View attachment 2534760View attachment 2534765
Even females' faces change after doing bodybuildingView attachment 2534770Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
You may ask how it's possible? The answer is Wolf's Law.
When they do exercises for reps, for example typical bicep curl, they strain their Faces So Much
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782
This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting their jaw growing bigger over time. With using Steroids and HGH they make this process faster. Plus Eating Bodybuilder's Nutrition, taking Supplements and Very Good Sleep like 8-10 hours and having Overall High Testosterone, Jaw growing can be much faster than Mewing. Mewing is extremelly slow for adults and takes years or even decades. This is Marvelous.

The Question is how can we apply their method and grow jaw bones like them? The good news are you don't have to use Steroids and HGH. Many people say that it's only because of them, actually, if you only will take steroids without exercising your bones won't grow because you are not making any microfractures on bones, it's important trigger to bone growth.

First you need to do Chewing Exercises with Hard Gum or Jawliner.

View attachment 2534807
If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can additionaly stimulate Jaw Bone combining with bodybuilding. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.
It's simple - Lift weights, try to use bodybuilder's rep scheme, do chewing exercises with hard gum or jawliner making your jaw muscles very strong. Increase HGH Naturally by Sleeping 8-10 hours, Eating many Proteins and healthy carbs, and taking healthy supplemens.

If someone will say that it's cap that you cannot grow your bones after puberty, here I have Evidence that it's actually possible

David Larratt proffessional arm wrestler trained for 2 years only trained his 1 right arm, and it became longer.
This is Wolf's Law. Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
Bodybuilding is much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers.
If you afraid of being as big as Bodybuilders, I have another good news for you, without steroids you cannot achieve body like them.
That's all

There is no gym for your face boyo. Maybe roids will make your jaw bigger

If you look at Bodybuilders, all of them have Huge Jaws without even training it
View attachment 2534754View attachment 2534755View attachment 2534760View attachment 2534765
Even females' faces change after doing bodybuildingView attachment 2534770Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
When they do exercises for reps, for example typical bicep curl, they strain their Faces So Much
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782
This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting their jaw growing bigger over time. With using Steroids and HGH they make this process faster. Plus Eating Bodybuilder's Nutrition, taking Supplements and Very Good Sleep like 8-10 hours and having Overall High Testosterone, Jaw growing can be much faster than Mewing. Mewing is extremelly slow for adults and takes years or even decades. This is Marvelous.

The Question is how can we apply their method and grow jaw bones like them? The good news are you don't have to use Steroids and HGH. Many people say that it's only because of them, actually, if you only will take steroids without exercising your bones won't grow because you are not making any microfractures on bones, it's important trigger to bone growth.

View attachment 2534807
If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can additionaly stimulate Jaw Bone combining with bodybuilding. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.
It's simple - Lift weights, try to use bodybuilder's rep scheme, do chewing exercises with hard gum or jawliner making your jaw muscles very strong. Increase HGH Naturally by Sleeping 8-10 hours, Eating many Proteins and healthy carbs, and taking healthy supplemens.

If someone will say that it's cap that you cannot grow your bones after puberty, here I have Evidence that it's actually possible

David Larratt proffessional arm wrestler trained for 2 years only trained his 1 right arm, and it became longer.
This is Wolf's Law. Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
Bodybuilding is much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers.
If you afraid of being as big as Bodybuilders, I have another good news for you, without steroids you cannot achieve body like them.
That's all

Dnr, low IQ greycel guide

They eat a lot which grows their jaw bone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Sny, ElTruecel and 2 others
Larger masseters from roids. They are a muscle after all with very high androgen receptivity.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Completely backwards retard take.

They are successful bodybuilders precisely BECAUSE they have genes that bring physical dominance features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me and Agendum
Cope lol

what about the one who is tall and muscular then ??
scoliosis :lul: :lul: :lul:
in fact, the gym increases sexuality, I was just trying to troll it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782

View attachment 2534807

That's all

I dont accept its because food makes muscle fibers bigger no need any jaw excersises

So tell me so why All Bodybuilders have big jaws???
Survivorship bias. People with top 1% genetics are those who ultimately end up competing in professional bodybuilding and also take steroids which further accentuate their already genetically strong jaws.

This guy lifted for 10 years, took steroids, dropped to sub 7% body fat and he still looks like a 16 year old geek because his facial bone genetics are simply bad.

Bodybuild chinese

The only way you can have a large angular jaw is through genetics.
If you don't have that bone mass since birth, you need huge jaw implants like wraparounds.

You can't cheat your genetics with bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and RoyaleWithCheese
Survivorship bias. People with top 1% genetics are those who ultimately end up competing in professional bodybuilding and also take steroids which further accentuate their already genetically strong jaws.

This guy lifted for 10 years, took steroids, dropped to sub 7% body fat and he still looks like a 16 year old geek because his facial bone genetics are simply bad.

View attachment 2535667

If you don't have that bone mass since birth, you need huge jaw implants like wraparounds.

True, but you can cheat your genetics through surgery like what Tom Cruise did.

userimage-1260956.png

He would of descended a long time ago if he didn't get jaw surgery regardless of his impressive aging genetics. What do you think?

Also, can you respond to that moisturizer or cleanser I responded to you that other thread? That was crucial, and I'm still on hold to buy that moisturizer as it seems only option with cactus like you mentioned. I can DM privately you if want that instead.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
is it not just them hopping on test that causes that

View attachment 2535667

This man is not Bodybuilder

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
because you have a lot of muscle on your face

T

View attachment 2535667

Tbf Tristian Lee is cherry picking like the other guy because he has a bloated face despite being nearly 5% or so bodyfat.

cherry picked image
Same thing you're doing dumbfuck
Showing bodybuilders with good genes = your jaw will grow if you just lift brah :soy:!

View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782

View attachment 2534807

That's all

its because of roids retard

Hey stupid moron, all professional bodybuilders have big jaws
Showing bodybuilders with good genes = your jaw will grow if you just lift brah :soy:!

whats your point? my point is that if ur a htn or subhuman working out will improve your face

whats your point? my point is that if ur a htn or subhuman working out will improve your face
No it won't. No gym for your face boyo

No it won't. No gym for your face boyo
ur 100% a braindead incel, working out boosts testosterone and human growth hormone which in turn changes your facial structure if your under 25

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
working out boosts testosterone and human growth hormone which in turn changes your facial structure if your under 25
No, it doesn't. The natural HGH and antioxidant testosterone is used to repair muscle damage.
Only if you inject HGH at doses that aren't used for it it will change your face.

No, it doesn't. The natural HGH and antioxidant testosterone is used to repair muscle damage.
Only if you inject HGH at doses that aren't used for it it will change your face.
ur a fucking retard bro, ive literally experienced it myself firsthand and had friends experience it too working out changes your facial structure

ur a fucking retard bro, ive literally experienced it myself firsthand and had friends experience it too working out changes your facial structure
Send pictures. I bet all that "change in their facial structure" is getting leaner/ more bloated

Roiding and gymcelling wont fix downwardgrowth bucko
except it will (unless you are horribly downgrown and way out of puberty)

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Krakowski
except it will (unless you are horribly downgrown and way out of puberty)
Any examples? I want to believe u
@5'7 zoomer

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
with a bad bone structure and masseters hypertrohy chances are you will look like this, rather than brad pitt

8C5EE8C8 C21A 4E39 A298 8DC26E5A8918

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Krakowski
First one is not Bodybuilder he.s just Fitness Youtuber, he doesn't train to compete and doesn't take as much steroids as Professionals. I don't see problem with black guy, he still has long ramus, good definition, his jaw is wide. Asiam one is too skinny and probably just starts his journey. The rest ones have good no bad jaws, maybe they had even worse than that before

His face is changed, his chin became wider, it was triangle like now it's trapezium shape, his overall jaw became wider. Facial strain while doing exercises for reps usually fo failure, causes bone tissue and microfractures. With HGH you make this process faster, Bodybuilders take Horse dose of HGH and Steroids. You can replace steroids and HGH with Chewing exercises as it will cause additional loading on jaw bones as jaw muscles directly attached to Articular cartilage. Retarded Loser cannot understand it like you

Any examples? I want to believe u
@5'7 zoomer
Hormones are only one part of the equation(
🤓)
Also most of the growth will probably be in masseters and so lower jawbone but that can lead to changes in the skull too (not much tho):feelshmm:
Synthetic hormones godangit😾aren't worth it unless you have nothing to lose, being young will help fosho tho🤙

Also, the testosterone and GH that's released during a workout.

How tf did this doo doo paper get high quality

Nah. Jaw shape is determines by bone structure. Making your masseters bigger won’t make your jaw mog. The examples you linked already had jaws before they became champion bodybuilders.
Steroids are known to cause the development of male traits. Look at hafthor skull before strongman he looked WAY WAY different.

ur 100% a braindead incel, working out boosts testosterone and human growth hormone which in turn changes your facial structure if your under 25
What about DHT?
I had ZERO jaw in my teenage years until i started lightly norwooding and simultaneously my mandible turned into a BRICK.

Steroids are known to cause the development of male traits. Look at hafthor skull before strongman he looked WAY WAY different.
Indeed.
Conor McGregor also looks like he got a mandible transplant after blasting Roids and other drugs. He is far older than 25.

But at the same time there's many jawless bodybuilders no doubt on similar drugs too. So I believe its a matter of androgen receptors. If you have lots of them on your mandible, it'll explode into a brick when you flood your body with androgenic hormones.

For me personally, I know for a fact my mandible doubled/tripled in size in my teens exactly when I started noticing norwooding. DHT's androgenic effects were probably responsible.

Indeed.
Conor McGregor also looks like he got a mandible transplant after blasting Roids and other drugs. He is far older than 25.

But at the same time there's many jawless bodybuilders no doubt on similar drugs too. So I believe its a matter of androgen receptors. If you have lots of them on your mandible, it'll explode into a brick when you flood your body with androgenic hormones.

For me personally, I know for a fact my mandible doubled/tripled in size in my teens exactly when I started noticing norwooding. DHT's androgenic effects were probably responsible.
Mike Mentzer is another very good example. His jaw looked comical as hell.