Why Bodybuilders have so Big Jaws without even training it, and why you can grow your jaw like them too.

If you look at Bodybuilders, all of them have Huge Jaws without even training it
View attachment 2534754View attachment 2534755View attachment 2534760View attachment 2534765
Even females' faces change after doing bodybuildingView attachment 2534770Their faces become more masculine. Most of bodybuilders started doing Bodybuilding in Adult Age after 20 years old.
You may ask how it's possible? The answer is Wolf's Law.
When they do exercises for reps, for example typical bicep curl, they strain their Faces So Much
View attachment 2534779
View attachment 2534782
This Facial expressions enduce endochondral ossification of the articular cartilage of the jaw resulting their jaw growing bigger over time. With using Steroids and HGH they make this process faster. Plus Eating Bodybuilder's Nutrition, taking Supplements and Very Good Sleep like 8-10 hours and having Overall High Testosterone, Jaw growing can be much faster than Mewing. Mewing is extremelly slow for adults and takes years or even decades. This is Marvelous.

The Question is how can we apply their method and grow jaw bones like them? The good news are you don't have to use Steroids and HGH. Many people say that it's only because of them, actually, if you only will take steroids without exercising your bones won't grow because you are not making any microfractures on bones, it's important trigger to bone growth.

First you need to do Chewing Exercises with Hard Gum or Jawliner.

View attachment 2534807
If you look lateral pterygoid muscle is pretty much directly attached to the articular cartilage of the jaw and with mechanical stimulation like chewing, bite jumping appliance you can also make jaw bone growing faster, as strong jaw muscles also can additionaly stimulate Jaw Bone combining with bodybuilding. Bones can grow throughout life if you know how correctly apply stimulation on them.
It's simple - Lift weights, try to use bodybuilder's rep scheme, do chewing exercises with hard gum or jawliner making your jaw muscles very strong. Increase HGH Naturally by Sleeping 8-10 hours, Eating many Proteins and healthy carbs, and taking healthy supplemens.

If someone will say that it's cap that you cannot grow your bones after puberty, here I have Evidence that it's actually possible

David Larratt proffessional arm wrestler trained for 2 years only trained his 1 right arm, and it became longer.
This is Wolf's Law. Limb Lenghtening itself is based on Wolf's Law, Our Bones are not made of Steel, you can remodel it and grow.
Bodybuilding is much better than Mewing or Autistic Bone Smashing. Bodybuilders mog Mewers and Bone Smashers.
If you afraid of being as big as Bodybuilders, I have another good news for you, without steroids you cannot achieve body like them.
That's all

I grew my jaw during puberity i went from an nor.ie jaw to chad jaw i mog all these bodybuilders jawz

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359