why did my jaw get more narrow

sensu

sensu

Silver
When i compare my last year school photo compared to this year's school photo, it looks like my face got longer and my jaw got more narrow?
If so why did it, and what can I do to reverse it. 15, last school photo, 16 now.
IMG 48261
IMG 48252
16 (now)

I think if it actually did get smaller theres like a "plate" you can ask your dentist to put in your mouth to widen it over time

I think if it actually did get smaller theres like a "plate" you can ask your dentist to put in your mouth to widen it over time
a plate? i haven't heard of that, do you mean a palate expander?

cause it becomes narrow when u start sucking cock

• JFL
Reactions: 147
a plate? i haven't heard of that, do you mean a palate expander?
something like that but the one I saw in a video of looked different

Soft foods
Goyslop maxing
Hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and 147
something like that but the one I saw a video of looked different
i can't think of anything else that's not a palate expander, which could widen the jaw without surgery

nasal folds too
puberty fucks some of us up bro, its natural selection

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
would that really cause my jaw to shrink though, and at the time I started chewing gum so I do not think that's it
If you don’t use it you lose it!

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Nasolabial folds, marionette wrinkles

No. No idea. Maybe teeth extractions or because your skull grew in size or something like that.

i have fairly good teeth and have never done extractions. Why would my skull grow in size? Was it because I started chewing gum and mewing at the time?
No. No idea. Maybe teeth extractions or because your skull grew in size or something like that.

i have fairly good teeth and have never done extractions. Why would my skull grow in size? Was it because I started chewing gum and mewing at the time?
No, because you got older and puberty made your skull grow or something like that. I really have no idea.

Because you didn’t inject test and Hgh

Op is yet to discover that smiling while showing teeth will make the jaw appear wider and sharper

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, autistic_tendencies, rand anon and 1 other person
The fat pads moving outwards from you smiling in the left pic gives the illusion of a wider jaw. Don’t worry you have an equally recessed subhuman jaw in both. No wonder you aren’t smiling anymore.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and niggacum492139
Did you do any orthodontics? Either way just get filler or implant. You didn’t lose out on much, the first pic already needed work.

nah, you’re just smiling

The fat pads moving outwards from you smiling in the left pic gives the illusion of a wider jaw. Don’t worry you have an equally recessed subhuman jaw in both. No wonder you aren’t smiling anymore.
ur funny

Did you do any orthodontics? Either way just get filler or implant. You didn’t lose out on much, the first pic already needed work.
haven't done any ortho, im thinking about getting a palate expander do you think that would help? i have straight teeth tho

haven't done any ortho, im thinking about getting a palate expander do you think that would help? i have straight teeth tho
I believe those are only effective if you are still growing

it got longer because you are a mouthbreather

it got longer because you are a mouthbreather
i don't remember mouth breathing except mayb in my sleep and in sports. if i make sure i start nose breathing is it reversible?

yeah, but do you think something like a palate expander could help widen the mouth and jaw aesthetically or nah?
Idk I would just get filler or implant

i don't remember mouth breathing except mayb in my sleep and in sports. if i make sure i start nose breathing is it reversible?
yeah probably in your sleep. Start nosebreathing 24/7 rn before its too late