Why do curry girls have so low standards?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I often see decent looking curry girls with guys from the slums. Their boyfriends are often some unkempt short ugly bastard who treats them like crap. I think it's because of low self esteem @Chadeep @mayo mogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, noodlelover, Monobloc and 7 others
@WatermelonLover @BrahminBoss @Lynxress

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and tigrxs
I often see decent looking curry girls with guys from slums. Their boyfriends are often some unkempt short ugly bastard who treats them like crap. I think it's because of low self esteem @Chadeep @mayo mogger
Opposite with JBW. I guess it's 5 PSL minimum for crackas and 2 PSL for Rakshit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Monobloc, BrahminBoss and 10 others
I often see decent looking curry girls with guys from the slums. Their boyfriends are often some unkempt short ugly bastard who treats them like crap. I think it's because of low self esteem @Chadeep @mayo mogger
Cos they wanna save me and u from inceldom

The poojeeta is the most wholesome of the demonic foid species for she hopes to embrace the inkwel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Jason Voorhees
Opposite with JBW. I guess it's 5 PSL minimum for crackas and 2 PSL for Rakshit.
Ive seen couples like this irl. I'm not even kidding

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc, grief, Richard Cheese and 2 others
I think its the pressure from their family to keep the race “pure” and also the fact that they are raised where the beauty standards are lighter skin = more beautiful and since they aren’t that they will perceive themselves as uglier than they are and therefore settle for lower

also common for arranged marriages, etc, etc

• +1
  • So Sad
I think its the pressure from their family to keep the race “pure” and also the fact that they are raised where the beauty standards are lighter skin = more beautiful and since they aren’t that they will perceive themselves as uglier than they are and therefore settle for lower

pure curry hhaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: grief

I don't think they care about those things. I simply think most of them inscure/ have low self esteem so they settle for any guy that gives them little attention

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and tigrxs
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, BrahminBoss, grief and 2 others
I don't think they care about those things. I simply think most of them inscure/ have low self esteem so they settle for any guy that gives them little attention
dont know, never dealt with anything like that

just seen stories from people

but being raised with beauty standards you dont fit would cause insecurity, so we both partially agree with each other

• +1
  • So Sad
Not true in the West bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, gigell and Jason Voorhees
dont know, never dealt with anything like that

just seen stories from people

but being raised with beauty standards you dont fit would cause insecurity, so we both partially agree with each other
Ypu do have a point tbh. The ones that I see dating down are generally thr darker skinned curry girls. The lighter skinned girls also sometimes do but way less often.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, BrahminBoss and grief
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, grief, mayo mogger and 1 other person
just another blackpill debunked moment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Richard Cheese and Jason Voorhees
Beggars can't be choosers

• +1
  • So Sad
Because they’re stupid

• +1
  • So Sad
Brb gonna goon to desis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and grief
Its like the same as when white mtns get stacylites, they dont want a guy prettier than them for ltr

• +1
  • So Sad
Curry girls (like all deathnics l), are JBW / BWC ONLY,

But cry and scream “muh not desired for white manu cocku wah wah”

• +1
  • So Sad

What about arab girls

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What about arab girls

Probably the exact same, just less because the Muslim ones are more “muh must be Muslim”, (they secretly getting wet over a white tattooed ex chad revert)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and distance decay

What JBW in currylands bhai? And I'm talking about them dating below average looking curries

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
One thing i'm happy about is the lack of representation for curry foids in the media. So they often have low self esteem and settle for anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, Jason Voorhees and distance decay
One thing i'm happy about is the lack of representation for curry foids in the media. So they often have low self esteem and settle for anything.
Lmao look how hard they clinged to the rupunzel shit, they wanted an indian girl to play in a fucking european folktale or whatever.

• +1
The low self esteem thing is very true ngl.

The low self esteem thing is very true ngl.
Yh. unlike the subhuman gooks who often marry out i find curry foids are less likely to and stay with their curry brethren. :owo:

• +1
Should deflate if anything getting fogged everyday
Woke propoganda has convinced all of them that being fat, ugly, dark and homeless is okay as a woman

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Woke propoganda has convinced all of them that being fat, ugly, dark and homeless is okay as a woman
Dark is good on woman if Caucasian skull fratures look Nidhi Sunil Mira Patel I even prefer it

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why are you still Virgin then

I want to fly to India so we can go slay curry girls together