Why do girls stop talking to me?

synth2k

synth2k

Iron
A girl asked me for my number at school a couples days ago, and when I came up to talk to her I could tell she didn’t want to talk to me. I also talked to girl online, and met up with her, and she won’t even open my messages, after we met. I don’t think I’m act awkward. Should I just end it? I don’t think I have any chances at love. I’m 15 btw

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
when I came up to talk to her I could tell she didn’t want to talk to me
stop assuming things based on your internal monologue if she approached you first then she liked you and you should've stayed talking to her

Last edited:
stop assuming things based or your internal monologue if she approached you first then she liked you and you should've stayed talking to her
We were both with our friends at the near end of the lunch break, and if she wanted to keep talking atm, she woulded started the convo normally instead asking me directly for my number.

I don’t think I’m act awkward. Should I just end it? I don’t think I have any chances at love. I’m 15 btw
no its not over youre just a mentalcel

A girl asked me for my number at school a couples days ago, and when I came up to talk to her I could tell she didn’t want to talk to me. I also talked to girl online, and met up with her, and she won’t even open my messages, after we met. I don’t think I’m act awkward. Should I just end it? I don’t think I have any chances at love. I’m 15 btw
Autism + retardation

I don’t think I have any chances at love. I’m 15 btw
You're 15, not 25, don't just give up, you still have puberty. There's a lot of shit on here that you should ignore (don't go too far down the rabbit hole at your age), but there is other (less extreme) stuff, like exercise, team sports, chewing, mewing, basically a lot of stuff that is a cope by your 20s, but can still make a difference at your age.

Focus on soft-maxing and hanging out with friends, because you're only a kid / teenager once. You're aware of all this looks stuff, which is helpful, but don't go too far. Most of the guys saying "its over" are ugly autistic mid 20s guys (admittedly like myself). If you copy what they do when you're 15, you'll just ruin your teen years even more and become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad