Why do people here advocate for high carb diets?

psycophsez

psycophsez

Bronze
Title, basically.

I'm interested in knowing how it relates to heightmaxxing specifically.

R4wk5By.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and Deleted member 2810
Eat carbs if you wanna bloatmaxx

Depends. Carbs are overall healthy, good for skin and longevity, but for loosing weight and beating cancer, do no carbs

Carbs are fine but fats are most important and make sure to get your protein in BABEEEEEYYYY

So you don’t look like a fem boy twink

So you don’t look like a fem boy twink

Could you elaborate?
Why not just go with a carnivore/keto diet given how much evidence there is for its usefulness?

Just want to reiterate that I'm specifically interested in how a high-carb diet would affect heightmaxxing. I've seen people on heightmaxx threads swear by it, but I've never seen anyone explain it. Any thoughts?

Could you elaborate?
Why not just go with a carnivore/keto diet given how much evidence there is for its usefulness?

Just want to reiterate that I'm specifically interested in how a high-carb diet would affect heightmaxxing. I've seen people on heightmaxx threads swear by it, but I've never seen anyone explain it. Any thoughts?
Carbs make you look big and thick in clothes

Try building muscle with protein alone lmao

Carbs make you look big and thick in clothes

Try building muscle with protein alone lmao

I personally only managed to build muscle when cutting out most carbs.
I have an extremely fast metabolism and thought I would never be able to see noticeable gains. Eating mostly fat and meat is what did it.

I guess I'm expecting too much from the way I worded my threat. Was hoping people would bring some evidence or real talk to the table.

If you're just gonna keep restating your opinion with nothing to back it up just don't respond, please.