WHY DO WHITE MEN HATE IT WHEN THEY SEE THEIR WOMEN WITH NON WHITE MEN?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I decided to research this and honestly I am amazed.

The sheer hatred, jealously and spite white men hold when they even see just one of their women with any non white man is so incredible that it always makes me ask ‘why?’

Here is just some of the most prominent examples:

Sessue Hayakawa

Known professionally as Sessue Hayakawa (早川 雪洲), was a Japanese actor and a matinée idol. He was one of the biggest stars in Hollywood during the silent film era of the 1910s and early 1920s.
His "broodingly handsome"[2] good looks and typecasting as a sexually dominant villain made him a heartthrob among American women during a time of racial discrimination, and he became one of the first male sex symbols of Hollywood.[3][4][5]

"White women were willing to give themselves to a Japanese man. ... When Sessue was getting out of his limousine in front of a theater of a premiere showing, he grimaced a little because there was a puddle. Then, dozens of female fans surrounding his car fell over one another to spread their fur coats at his feet."

—Miyatake Toko, a celebrity photographer in early 1900s Los Angeles[25]

Jack Johnson

John Arthur Johnson was an American boxer who, at the height of the Jim Crow era, became the first African American world heavyweight boxing champion (1908–1915)

Johnson engaged in various relationships including three documented marriages. All of his wives were white. At the height of his career, Johnson was excoriated by the press for his flashy lifestyle and for having married white women.
[64]

If you read up on their history you will find out these men where hated by hundreds of thousands of white men across America for their relationship with white woman.

Imagine being a white incel watching a movie with Hayakawa in it or watching a boxing match with Johnson jfl. It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Warlow, Deleted member 6963 and 9 others
tumblr_inline_mtg34b3P3t1rdckuf.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
not a pixel

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet and 5 others
whitey lives withot paying a decent rent in this mfs head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, TeraCope54, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
Lol keep coping
bro u used to be funy and smart but now every thread u make is some race shit

i dont like whites either they have done nothing for me but jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bro u used to be funy and smart but now every thread u make is some race shit

i dont like whites either they have done nothing for me but jfl
My threads are a direct response to all the ethnic hate. White people make threads like this 24/7 yet its okay

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Warlow, 5'8manlet and 7 others
I was surprised when I found out about this shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
The spiritual descendant of the white truecel lynchers are browsing .co and stormfront

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Looks234, Warlow and 3 others
literally who cares, just keep making bread son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
Dn rd but racism bhai

It's not just white men. Brown guys hate it when they see a brown girl with a white man. I remember seeing this Tik Tok of this curry girl showing her white boyfriend and there was a bunch of brown guys hating on her in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
It's not just white men. Brown guys hate it when they see a brown girl with a white man. I remember seeing this Tik Tok of this curry girl showing her white boyfriend and there was a bunch of brown guys hating on her in the comments
The child will look ethnik 99% of the time anyway so it doesn't really bother me

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sandcelmuttcel
Cuz it signifies they have lower SMV than they thought. Especially when a girl of that looks level wouldn’t want to date them.

• +1
I rarely ever see whites, latinos or asians even giving a fuck about who their females date. It is usually blacks who seethe the most if they see a cute black foid dating a white guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 4797, Back Alley Boy and 2 others
another day

another shit bait race thread from @Shrek2OnDvD

this applies to every race, but ofc you focus on whites for ur agenda

strawmans me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Never understood people who had race loyalty anyways, especially when people of your own race hate you for being a subhuman freak of nature.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Krezo
and black women have a burning, homicidal hatred of white women who date negroes. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Back Alley Boy, GetShrekt and 2 others
these types of theads is actually what made the forum entertaining tbh :feelsgood:🍿

now the forum these days is mostly just posts from unrecognizable 2022cels and cringe lookism refugees

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I rarely ever see whites, latinos or asians even giving a fuck about who their females date. It is usually blacks who seethe the most if they see a cute black foid dating a white guy.
literally living under a rock. I never even see asian guys complain about asian women being with white men. Although they probably, along with latino and black men complain about things like that. But it's so easy to see white men complain about their women being nigger dating coal burners all over the internet including here :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
now the forum these days is mostly just posts from unrecognizable 2022cels and cringe lookism refugees
many 2022cels are alts of notable classic users. Ngl I've always seen you as a background user all of 2021 meanwhile I was a classic funny user

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Some whitecels created a whole website to doxx women who they called “coal burners” trust me mate we don’t care as much as you do. Crying all day about Muh race and destroy whole communities because someone touched Muh white kweenz now don’t be delusional mate

• +1
Reactions: blvckmxge
I made a thread about it. It’s called mate guarding essentially. Protecting their options by getting angry at white women who miscegenate while they miscegenate themselves. Burn the toll pay the coal:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: they cry all day

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
many 2022cels are alts of notable classic users. Ngl I've always seen you as a background user all of 2021 meanwhile I was a classic funny user

what was your username back in 2021 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I’m white and I’m just happy because I’m on my way to getting a beautiful white girlfriend