Why don't girls like me irl?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
On dating apps i sometimes manage good but in real life i never get any attention, what can I do to improve?

Attachments

• Snapchat-445524481.jpg
    Snapchat-445524481.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-779644145.jpg
    Snapchat-779644145.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1183718911.jpg
    Snapchat-1183718911.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-272480457.jpg
    Snapchat-272480457.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1753285118.jpg
    Snapchat-1753285118.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1761890246.jpg
    Snapchat-1761890246.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-843562913.jpg
    Snapchat-843562913.jpg
    718.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-47133215.jpg
    Snapchat-47133215.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1830313440.jpg
    Snapchat-1830313440.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-165808184.jpg
    Snapchat-165808184.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 0
How tall are you and where do you live

Work on your perSOYnality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, RobticaI and 8 others
Nigga u r the girl wdym. U cute asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: budgie, bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and 12 others
How tall are you and where do you live
I think height might be the case im 5'8 with shoes im 5'9 but i usually get not even any looks from girls, only sometimes when I'm wearing a mask

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 22190
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elysia, Scammer, Azr616 and 3 others
no chin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: redrum64389 and Iasacrko
I think height might be the case im 5'8 with shoes im 5'9 but i usually get not even any looks from girls, only sometimes when I'm wearing a mask
Where 2 inch lifts and get natty in the gym. you'll honestly do fine

Non nt thats why
But girls don't even look at me rarely unless i have a mask on, IG my eyes are descent looking so sometimes with a mask on I'll catch stares but honestly it's really hard since everyone avoids me and even my one friend can't wait to find someone else to ditch me and get into another friend group too bad he's a loser too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Rt-Rust1, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Where 2 inch lifts and get natty in the gym. you'll honestly do fine
I mean i still have a bit of hope due to my high bf % I'm 81kg at 5'8 so if I'm lucky getting lean might save me

@Lecherous

My mask theory is starting to gain traction...
I mean i still have a bit of hope due to my high bf % I'm 81kg at 5'8 so if I'm lucky getting lean might save me
I already destroyed your lean cope boyo
But girls don't even look at me rarely unless i have a mask on, IG my eyes are descent looking so sometimes with a mask on I'll catch stares but honestly it's really hard since everyone avoids me and even my one friend can't wait to find someone else to ditch me and get into another friend group too bad he's a loser too
It's because we have prettyboy look without the mask but mid face and lower third aren't our best features. I can say this because you even admitted we look a bit alike almost. At least I think so. We kinda do.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
My mask theory is starting to gain traction...

I already destroyed your lean cope boyo

It's because we have prettyboy look without the mask but mid face and lower third aren't our best features. I can say this because you even admitted we look a bit alike almost. At least I think so. We kinda do.
Well yeah with the mask i do mange to get descent stares, one time i was in a train and this emo HTB was looking at me uncontrollably and even when i looked at her and looked away shed keep eye contact, without the mask nothing

And yes lean theory does work that one pic disproves nothing even because the fat guy was uglier than me to begin with by that logic I'd be pulling showing one pic desproves nothing I can show some ugly 5'1 indian man with a gigastacy and all the sudden boom blackpill disproven there are reasons behind all that I'm hoping the reason i don't get much attention is my high bf I'm really working on getting lean i even think I'm 78kg now haven't looking but Ima get w descent body so my facial bones show more

• +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules and Lecherous
Sorry bro only face after 5'9!

Jfl

chadlite

My ass I'm MTN, i am completely invisible unless i have a mask on then girls look at me more and hold eye contact, i wanna know what's wrong with everything below my eyes or is it just me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 3828
Just don't be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Well yeah with the mask i do mange to get descent stares, one time i was in a train and this emo HTB was looking at me uncontrollably and even when i looked at her and looked away shed keep eye contact, without the mask nothing
interesting... this has given me newfound motivation to test this out myself. Purely for science though! In the name of science! :geek:
And yes lean theory does work that one pic disproves nothing even because the fat guy was uglier than me to begin with by that logic I'd be pulling showing one pic desproves nothing I can show some ugly 5'1 indian man with a gigastacy and all the sudden boom blackpill disproven there are reasons behind all that I'm hoping the reason i don't get much attention is my high bf I'm really working on getting lean i even think I'm 78kg now haven't looking but Ima get w descent body so my facial bones show more
don't become a gymtard though

interesting... this has given me newfound motivation to test this out myself. Purely for science though! In the name of science! :geek:

don't become a gymtard though
With all seriousness the mask thing isn't cope people really find some people more attractive with the mask that's actually how i became blackpilled, at the start of COVID i had sooo many girls be nice to me or straight up think i was cute there was this one girl whom would "accidentally bump" into me 8 times a day in school i was really feeling like a Chad. And after COVID sorta ended and we could take of the masks all of the sudden i became invisible:(

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
because women if ever, rarely approach, sometimes they give ioi's but they are so faint sometimes that man does not know what to make of it

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Iasacrko
With all seriousness the mask thing isn't cope people really find some people more attractive with the mask that's actually how i became blackpilled, at the start of COVID i had sooo many girls be nice to me or straight up think i was cute there was this one girl whom would "accidentally bump" into me 8 times a day in school i was really feeling like a Chad. And after COVID sorta ended and we could take of the masks all of the sudden i became invisible:(
Over nomaskcels
Well everyone would at that point me being MTN
I said it before and I'll say it again, I could grow a whole foot taller and it wouldn't change anything also because I'm MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and poopoohead
Over nomaskcels

I said it before and I'll say it again, I could grow a whole foot taller and it wouldn't change anything also because I'm MGTOW
One dude just made a good point in my MGTOW thread about being divorce raped maybe then i agree some men wou prefer to just be MGTOW ur definitely not divorced tho

because women if ever, rarely approach, sometimes they give ioi's but they are so faint sometimes that man does not know what to make of it
because they approach dudes they find attractive. I've never asked out a girl but have had girls ask me out and I'm slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
because they approach dudes they find attractive. I've never asked out a girl but have had girls ask me out and I'm slightly above average.
Well why am I ugly?

chads.net never fails to amaze me

• +1
One dude just made a good point in my MGTOW thread about being divorce raped maybe then i agree some men wou prefer to just be MGTOW ur definitely not divorced tho
there's true and false aspects of both but I tend to identify more with MGTOW because of freedom and anti-pessimism and it just sounds more based.

can you send one photo that's not blurry, grained, no hoodie and where your hair is behind your ears? I'ma try morphing you.

All of them were on the plus sized.
I'm pretty overweight so I'm trying to lose a bit see if it helps out in any way at least to get signals from girls
Snapchat 453595930

Bad posture, fat, short, mentalcel, poorly groomed, same hoodie every day, weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, justinzayn and poopoohead
maybe because of your body at this point. Not face. facially you look good. Bodily wise, you might be lacking

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bad posture, fat, short, mentalcel, poorly groomed, same hoodie every day, weirdo.
Well could i improve to get more attention because i see these tiktokers who are also my height or shorter get girls

Well could i improve to get more attention because i see these tiktokers who are also my height or shorter get girls
Notice the other failos I mentioned

Height is not one of those you can change

Dunno, manlet? Maybe youre weird and only htn

Dunno, manlet? Maybe youre weird and only htn
Well htn is supposed to get some attention i don't even get glanced at and most men and women treat me bad, i have no Friends everyone ignores me and the only person I kinda speak to clearly only speaks to me because he has no one else to speak to and is always trying to find another friend group to replace me

• +1
Looks like your upper third is shite behind that hair.
Yeah I'm not blading tho it's just a big forehead my family isn't bald and it was like that since i was a baby

Yeah I'm not blading tho it's just a big forehead my family isn't bald and it was like that since i was a baby
Yeah but you fraud it in selfies, another reason why you might get ok ratings here, but be a subhuman irl

• +1
Yeah but you fraud it in selfies, another reason why you might get ok ratings here, but be a subhuman irl
Irl i have the frauded hair tho

Over nomaskcels

U from around DC? Meetup when

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lecherous
U from around DC? Meetup when
I used to live in Montgomery Village in MOCO but now stay in Baltimore Area and also Frederick.
U from VA, MD or DC?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I used to live in Montgomery Village in MOCO but now stay in Baltimore Area and also Frederick.
U from VA, MD or DC?
Damn marvel and DC fans are going crazy thinking they live in a DC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Iasacrko
I'm from Germany i wouldn't know
Lmao, spic living in Germany the heck?
How did you swim all the way over there? AT least there's no border walls you had to climb.
I hope you at least know washington D.C. is the capital here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24055
Lmao, spic living in Germany the heck?
How did you swim all the way over there? AT least there's no border walls you had to climb.
I hope you at least know washington D.C. is the capital here.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24055 and Lecherous