Why don't girls like me irl?

I used to live in Montgomery Village in MOCO but now stay in Baltimore Area and also Frederick.
U from VA, MD or DC?
DC Metro area, age?

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
You’d look better with caucasoid nose

Still gl maybe you’re non nt

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
You’d look better with caucasoid nose

Still gl maybe you’re non nt
I'm half black ima get surgery for that tho also get lean

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23848 and Lecherous
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lecherous and Deleted member 24055
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lecherous
17 but 18 in July. Can't really drive either. Maybe some time in the future when I can drive.
I be out baltimore sometimes for family and friends maybe we find something up that way, you like alt/emo girls? We can go to a concert or sumn

• Love it
I be out baltimore sometimes for family and friends maybe we find something up that way, you like alt/emo girls? We can go to a concert or sumn
I wouldn't trust his schoolshootermaxing ass

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii and Lecherous
BRO WTF MY MOMS BLACK and my dad's polish i ain't lying
:lul::lul::lul: how are you hispanic then? didn't you say you were latino before?
Wtf even is a spic
spic is shorthand for hispanic, it's sort of used in a derogatory way but doesn't have to be.
like how nigga can be rude but also just a slang word.

BASED! I like them considering the only girl who ever liked me back was alt/emo.

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
:lul::lul::lul: how are you hispanic then? didn't you say you were latino before?

spic is shorthand for hispanic, it's sort of used in a derogatory way but doesn't have to be.
like how nigga can be rude but also just a slang word.
My mom's a black Brazilian and my dad's from Poland that's why I'm in Germany obviously niggas are just jelous i have the N word pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055 and Lecherous
My mom's a black Brazilian and my dad's from Poland that's why I'm in Germany obviously niggas are just jelous i have the N word pass
The more I know the funnier this gets. Niggers and Poles are the 2 dumbest creatures on earth, sadly I am of polish descent myself as well but still not nigger. (at least that I'm not aware of :lul:)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
BASED! I like them considering the only girl who ever liked me back was alt/emo.
Bet, whats your NT levels like? Also im 22
We def need to have an incelcon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-182713_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220707-182713_Instagram.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220128-193103_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-193103_Gallery.jpg
    743.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220128-193228_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-193228_Gallery.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220312-120309_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-120309_TikTok.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220312-120823_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-120823_TikTok.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220328-201019_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-201019_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220312-121128_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-121128_TikTok.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220328-201003_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-201003_Instagram.jpg
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220328-201102_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-201102_Instagram.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220617-172020_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220617-172020_Instagram.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220414-200758_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-200758_Instagram.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220414-200602_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-200602_Instagram.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220328-201130_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-201130_Instagram.jpg
  • Screenshot_20220414-200527_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-200527_Instagram.jpg
  • Love it
Bet, whats your NT levels like? Also im 22
We def need to have an incelcon
I'm not autistic but I'm pretty awkward IRL.
Where did you find all those pics btw? Are those chicks in our area?

The more I know the funnier this gets. Niggers and Poles are the 2 dumbest creatures on earth, sadly I am of polish descent myself as well but still not nigger. (at least that I'm not aware of :lul:)
Poles are so smart they have one of the hardest languages and managed to keep they're country alive from being completely taken by Russian pigs RUSSIANS ARE THE TRUE SUBHUMANS, Poland is beautiful too bad i don't speak polish since it's so hard had to settle for German cause it kinda looks like English so it's easy af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055 and poopoohead
Those are just in his offline NUTTING folder gut thing he ain't showing u his videos

Poles are so smart they have one of the hardest languages and managed to keep they're country alive from being completely taken by Russian pigs RUSSIANS ARE THE TRUE SUBHUMANS,
this is where you went full retard on me. Putler is trying to nuke the west to save it from itself :bigbrain:
Poland is beautiful too bad i don't speak polish since it's so hard had to settle for German cause it kinda looks like English so it's easy af
English > German > Polish

this is where you went full retard on me. Putler is trying to nuke the west to save it from itself :bigbrain:

English > German > Polish
English is so easy i literally speak it in every accent to perfection it's a easy language u guys have no idea how a real language works, maybe u as a Latino do since Spanish is harder but u don't hit me as someone who knows Spanish like me i literally speak 6 languages perfectly at 18 that's why I love being autistic

• +1
English is so easy i literally speak it in every accent to perfection it's a easy language u guys have no idea how a real language works, maybe u as a Latino do since Spanish is harder but u don't hit me as someone who knows Spanish like me i literally speak 6 languages perfectly at 18
I'm xenophobic anyways and my spanish skills are really off point
that's why I love being autistic
I literally called it lmao

I'm xenophobic anyways and my spanish skills are really off point

I literally called it lmao
Well yeah u can laugh all u want but u only speak English and maybe know how to say hello in Spanish, i speak perfect German, English, Portuguese fluent Spanish, Italian, french and let's not forget i learned these 3 last languages each in a month

• +1
Well yeah u can laugh all u want but u only speak English and maybe know how to say hello in Spanish, i speak perfect German, English, Portuguese fluent Spanish, Italian, french and let's not forget i learned these 3 last languages each in a month
When will they ever come in good use? Google translate exists now. If I get mega-rich I can hire translator slaves.

When will they ever come in good use? Google translate exists now. If I get mega-rich I can hire translator slaves.
Well for one i can impress nerdy girls with how smart i am, second i can flirt with girls from all these countries, and besides girls i can literally communicate with everyone without people thinking I'm a bafoon, get hired easier imagine competing for a job with a dude who speaks 6 languages even here in Europe where people are superior to Americans 6 is still s lot most people here speak 2/3

• +1
Well for one i can impress nerdy girls with how smart i am, second i can flirt with girls from all these countries, and besides girls i can literally communicate with everyone without people thinking I'm a bafoon, get hired easier imagine competing for a job with a dude who speaks 6 languages even here in
pfft. I can just memorize random gibberish and claim I know other languages, they would never know the difference.
Europe where people are superior to Americans
you went full retard again. You should never go full retard.
6 is still s lot most people here speak 2/3
People here speak 0-2 languages but we manage to get by

pfft. I can just memorize random gibberish and claim I know other languages, they would never know the difference.

you went full retard again. You should never go full retard.

People here speak 0-2 languages but we manage to get by
Because ur all closed in the American bubble that's why every American who goes to any other country gets mocked or is at a huge disadvantage because in Europe if u only know 1 language it's over for u ask any Europeancel

No just IG or tiktok hoes, idk maybe one does who knowz

Because ur all closed in the American bubble that's why every American who goes to any other country gets mocked or is at a huge disadvantage because in Europe if u only know 1 language it's over for u ask any Europeancel
Je parle en peux francais

europe = big gay. We have 1 huge country with 1 language. No need to complicate stuff needlessly to appeal to culture.

gae ass haircut and ur a manlet

gae ass haircut and ur a manlet
My haircut is what makes me attractive tho i have a really big forehead even tho I'm not balding
Snapchat 453595930
Snapchat 779644145

• +1
so do i and i look fine with a non gay haircut
Well what do u recommend? Since here i get a lot of people saying im htn but that doesn't seem to get me any attention only when i have a mask on

3C13F1E4 A5B7 448F A560 BFE1B08C4849

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and MoggerChad
Well what do u recommend? Since here i get a lot of people saying im htn but that doesn't seem to get me any attention only when i have a mask on
your hair looks greasy and doesn't help that it doesn't have any volume or curls.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
shit take me too

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
Low Tier Becky

@Lecherous @Iasacrko you both are like brothers
B8332297 43C4 4923 8185 F846448C426A

• JFL
Reactions: germcel, Lecherous and Deleted member 23848
On dating apps i sometimes manage good but in real life i never get any attention, what can I do to improve?
Dam…I see you everywhere in the forum…you need to chill man.

You’re not ugly…just work on your game. Im not into the red pill bs so…there!

• Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko
Because short and ugly

first of all, fix ur hair it looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I used to live in Montgomery Village in MOCO but now stay in Baltimore Area and also Frederick.
U from VA, MD or DC?
no way you live in Frederick MD?
thats the county I live in
damn wtf what are the chances

• +1
for the love of god OP, cut all your hair off and grow it back. shit is retarded asf