Why don't girls like me irl?

Age? U live in DC area or baltimore? What genre of music u be into? Also @Lecherous what genre
I feel like @aBetterMii wants too kill u guys @subtochad and @Lecherous I've never seen someone that exited too meet up at night

• JFL
Reactions: Lecherous, Deleted member 23848 and aBetterMii
u R the prey my nigga

half of the retards commenting would rape your faggot lookingass in a heartbeat if u gave them a chance
Because I'm still 18, you'll se when im 25 I'll make the rock piss himself

Bruhhh. This is even closer to Dahmer.
Aren't girls simping hard over that mf? Even tho he's gay if anything that's a compliment

Aren't girls simping hard over that mf? Even tho he's gay if anything that's a compliment
Dahmer voice + greasy hair and same hoodie every day = actual serial killer

Get the hair and wardrobe fixed.

Girls are simping over Evan Peters, not Dahmer

U look like a school shooter. Low status weirdo

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
On dating apps i sometimes manage good but in real life i never get any attention, what can I do to improve?
Trannymaxx ASAP

Good prettyboy potential with that mandible and collagen + hair

I think height might be the case im 5'8 with shoes im 5'9 but i usually get not even any looks from girls, only sometimes when I'm wearing a mask
Height is not the problem , your frame and body are prolly shit

can you send one photo that's not blurry, grained, no hoodie and where your hair is behind your ears? I'ma try morphing you.

All of them were on the plus sized.
BRO I LOVE THE TALL GIRL AND SHORT GUY IN YOUR PFP WHERE IS IT FROM

Good prettyboy potential with that mandible and collagen + hair
He has good potential but he'll never act on it. He'll just keep posting the same thread with shitefrauded selfies for self validation until he's 100kg and 30.

He has good potential but he'll never act on it. He'll just keep posting the same thread with shitefrauded selfies for self validation until he's 100kg and 30.
No I'm literally eating so little I'll be skinny

Look inwards. Jk, look at the mirror because you must be a freak of nature to women. You tried to female gaze-maxx with hair but women hate fat, shotgun noses. I have the same issue tbf. You will die alone.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I feel like @aBetterMii wants too kill u guys @subtochad and @Lecherous I've never seen someone that exited too meet up at night
It would be fun, im jealous of all the inelcons @DoctorLooksmax has over in UK. Also im a nice guy 👉👈

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.Dodirnite isječak i zadržite pritisak da biste ga prikvačili. Otkvačeni isječci izbrisat će se nakon sat vremena.Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.Dodirnite isječak da biste ga zalijepili u tekstni okvir.Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.Dodirnite isječak da biste ga zalijepili u tekstni okvir.Pomoću ikone uređivanja možete prikvačiti, dodati ili izbrisati isječke.Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.Dodirnite isječak i zadržite pritisak da biste ga prikvačili. Otkvačeni isječci izbrisat će se nakon sat vremena.Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.Dodirnite isječak da biste ga zalijepili u tekstni okvir.Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.Dodirnite isječak da biste ga zalijepili u tekstni okvir.Dodirnite isječak i zadržite pritisak da biste ga prikvačili. Otkvačeni isječci izbrisat će se nakon sat vremena.Pomoću ikone uređivanja možete prikvačiti, dodati ili izbrisati isječke.Dodirnite isječak i zadržite pritisak da biste ga prikvačili. Otkvačeni isječci izbrisat će se nakon sat vremena.Dodirnite isječak da biste ga zalijepili u tekstni okvir.Dobro došli na Gboardov međuspremnik! Ovdje će se spremiti svi tekstovi koje kopirate.

You just described this forum

eye area is descent
but overall you are low tier normie in europe,mainly bcoz of oval face and narrow rounded ower third,
looks young,give puberty some more time

Dahmer voice + greasy hair and same hoodie every day = actual serial killer

Get the hair and wardrobe fixed.

Girls are simping over Evan Peters, not Dahmer

View attachment 1973636
a surprising amount call him ugly on tiktok

i think hes pretty gling

eye area is descent
but overall you are low tier normie in europe,mainly bcoz of oval face and narrow rounded ower third,
looks young,give puberty some more time
why even say this if he's not european jfl

incel in australia bro!

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
why even say this if he's not european jfl

incel in australia bro!
to give a proper rating
htn in india is still incel in most of the other countires,
thats what i mean
,since he is half polish,which is european,,so thats why too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Thanks for the advice

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
different haircut

My ass I'm MTN, i am completely invisible unless i have a mask on then girls look at me more and hold eye contact, i wanna know what's wrong with everything below my eyes or is it just me
Bad nose (ethnic and flared nostrils) and long philtrum failo you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
because the autism reeks thorugh your photos

i just know you smell musty and wear the same clothes every day, your post suggest that you actually have autism too

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
based FrederickMDcel

Pretty much anything but I like alt rock mostly
U see Kanye was in frederick cause he was on timcast? @subtochad

• JFL
how many lays from apps?

U see Kanye was in frederick cause he was on timcast? @subtochad
Had no idea but just looked it up and from the looks of it only happened in the last 24 hours. Is he still around here rn?
Also where is Tim Pool located?

• +1
Had no idea but just looked it up and from the looks of it only happened in the last 24 hours. Is he still around here rn?
Also where is Tim Pool located?
It says Tim Pool lives in Chicago so i'm confused as heck rn

It says Tim Pool lives in Chicago so i'm confused as heck rn
I think he used to but pretty sure he lives in western panhandle? Idk exactly but yeah it was just yesterday

• +1
I think he used to but pretty sure he lives in western panhandle? Idk exactly but yeah it was just yesterday
Big if true. Why of all places would he move to the western panhandle of maryland? Such an obscure place to decide to move to. You would think if you would want to move there you would just go to West Virginia or something.

• +1
Big if true. Why of all places would he move to the western panhandle of maryland? Such an obscure place to decide to move to. You would think if you would want to move there you would just go to West Virginia or something.
Apparently he has a mansion in the woods with a skatepark and shit in western maryland, idk if he actually lives in panhandle or not tho

Well what do u recommend? Since here i get a lot of people saying im htn but that doesn't seem to get me any attention only when i have a mask on
ur not HTN buddy dw