Why I think it’s bone loss in the orbitals rather than fat pads that decrease when you hit 25+

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
1. Look at fat transfers done to the under eyes and upper orbitals. They all look like shit and still look their age. Google the pics. I can’t even find one fat transfer where the person looks 5-8+ years younger lmao

2. Now look at before afters of fillers used in the under eyes and upper orbitals. Some look good and I’m assuming because they’re using the type of filler that mimics bone (not the filler that mimics fat)

that’s basically it. Also look at the implants in the orbitals. They look pretty good and make them look younger most of the time If done right(unlike the fat transfers)

If it was solely fat pads then why do before/after fat transfers all look like shit? And they all look the same age after? Literally almost all of them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
Are you saying that the orbital mass loss is already noticeable at 30 yo? So Chico's eye area descension is due to bone loss?

Are you saying that the orbital mass loss is already noticeable at 30 yo? So Chico's eye area descension is due to bone loss?
Yes. It’s not just chico it’s almost everyone. David laid(only 25), Jon sky walker etc

Some people don’t get hit as bad so it doesn’t look like it’s happening but it is if you really look close

Last edited:
Both happen when you age and are unpreventable without invasive procedures.

You can prevent the sunken look by having orbital implants and a full facelift in your early to mid 30s.

It will prolong that youthful face phase for another 15-25 years.

Excercise or healthy living don't work on their own. Fat pads will slide down and reduce in volume, bone mass resorption will happen due to "agepill". An issue only money can solve

Can you show those fat transfer results you saw?
struggling to find much