Why is my face starting to look more robust with age?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title, even though I'm now 26.
I've noticed my cheekbones and jaw getting a bit more pronounced now and I'm losing a bit of facial fat (even trying to maintain the same body fat percentage).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and diamondbill
Enough of the describing buddy post it for once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LooksThinker and Xangsane
Still look prettyboyish but I look like I'm starting to develop some maesthetic features

Why?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most likely your jaw or cheekbones aren't actually growing but you're losing facial fat as you age so the jaw and cheekbones become more pronounced as a result of less fat/skin in the face

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Xangsane
Most likely your jaw or cheekbones aren't actually growing but you're losing facial fat as you age so the jaw and cheekbones become more pronounced as a result of less fat/skin in the face
Even the people closest to me pointed it out, been happing over the past year

I'm 26 and it's happening to me too.

I'm actually one of those mofos who is ascending with age. Too bad, my mind is completely rotten from rejections and negative reinforcement, even when I ascend I will still be abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Xangsane
Same here, not sure if its due to age, or me losing tons of weight, gymcelling every single day for 6 years.

• +1
I'm 26 and it's happening to me too.

I'm actually one of those mofos who is ascending with age.
How do you feel about that?
Too bad, my mind is completely rotten from rejections and negative reinforcement, even when I ascend I will still be abused dog.
so sorry to hear that man. Some people can be cruel out there.
Same here, not sure if its due to age, or me losing tons of weight, gymcelling every single day for 6 years.
I'm not too sure either but I noticed my face is starting to improve in terms of masculinity but it still looks prettyboyish.
Maybe a robust prettyboy

Title, even though I'm now 26.
I've noticed my cheekbones and jaw getting a bit more pronounced now and I'm losing a bit of facial fat (even trying to maintain the same body fat percentage).

i like it, except the facial hair

• Love it