why social interaction is a dangerous type of LDARing

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
because whenever you have a positive social interaction your brain gets a drug-like surge of hormones that makes you feel happy, satisfied and content.

when i LDAR and don't accomplish anything for a long enough period, it spurs me to do something, that I hope will accumilate into something in the future. Exercise, work on projects, accumilate knowledge, plan.

However, instead of doing that I could "go out", go drinking, have vapid/sexual/shit talking/delusional conversations and get a good feeling 10 times as strong.

Talking with normies is especially worthless because you are incentivized to manipulate for certain responses, so saying anything useful or legit is a side effect at best. Aka Bluepill. If someone gives you advice and you take it seriously, they would be disgusted at your weakness. If you are addicted to socializing you will naturally seek "support" from other people instead of actively seeking to find solutions and fix whatever problems you may have. Because this doesn't fix the underlying problem the problem will naturally come back. Usually this lasts until the social group naturally fades from external circumstances. Then its betabux or desperate pathetic and alone. This is the life path of the average reddit user

This is however, only an ideal case scenario and most people with a dependence on social interaction pursue it relentlessly despite negative feedback. Good examples of this would be Jestering or Simping. Many years ago when I was retarded and young I was simp and my life revolved around obsessively thinking of cucked jokes to get crumbs of attention from females. If they laughed I would feel as if i made 10 million dollars and when they ignored me i would become obsessive and depressive.

I think the ideal is to have close extended family, maybe 1-3 close friends, buisness associates to network with and some social group you are well respected and can pop into randomly for a dopamine spiking that mogs playing video games

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, g0op, Lucid and 9 others
.org is my only social interaction

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, Graham and 4 others
because whenever you have a positive social interaction your brain gets a drug-like surge of hormones that makes you feel happy, satisfied and content.

when i LDAR and don't accomplish anything for a long enough period, it spurs me to do something, that I hope will accumilate into something in the future. Exercise, work on projects, accumilate knowledge, plan.

However, instead of doing that I could "go out", go drinking, have vapid/sexual/shit talking/delusional conversations and get a good feeling 10 times as strong.

Talking with normies is especially worthless because you are incentivized to manipulate for certain responses, so saying anything useful or legit is a side effect at best. Aka Bluepill. If someone gives you advice and you take it seriously, they would be disgusted at your weakness. If you are addicted to socializing you will naturally seek "support" from other people instead of actively seeking to find solutions and fix whatever problems you may have. Because this doesn't fix the underlying problem the problem will naturally come back. Usually this lasts until the social group naturally fades from external circumstances. Then its betabux or desperate pathetic and alone. This is the life path of the average reddit user

This is however, only an ideal case scenario and most people with a dependence on social interaction pursue it relentlessly despite negative feedback. Good examples of this would be Jestering or Simping. Many years ago when I was retarded and young I was simp and my life revolved around obsessively thinking of cucked jokes to get crumbs of attention from females. If they laughed I would feel as if i made 10 million dollars and when they ignored me i would become obsessive and depressive.

I think the ideal is to have close extended family, maybe 1-3 close friends, buisness associates to network with and some social group you are well respected and can pop into randomly for a dopamine spiking that mogs playing video games

.org is my only social interaction
why org worse than IRL

1. it's easier to ignore someone here than irl, if you said some cringe irl people would pause a second and then respond to spare you social rejection

2. on the offchance you meet someone you really like, its much shallower than IRL interaction

3. no bonding through doing fun activities together

why org is better than IRL

naturally filters for the kind of person that browses org

No "ignore" button irl

is a backround activity you can do while doing other tasks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, Lucid, Sprinkles and 5 others
Thr thing about this is that it applies to like 1% of people. Most people literally will just do nothing if they ldar and won't be spurred into action. If you look at .net people haven't accomplished shit for years on end. Most people will do better with interaction

You kinda remind me of ayn rand. All her nonfiction is about stern objectivity and rugged individualism and her fiction is all about exceptional individuals rising above the masses. It's implicit the vast majority of the world can't grasp this detailed reasoned philosophy and that's the point. Atlas shrugged is about a group of talented individuals going off on their own to form a high IQ utopia and leave the world rot into shit, and it's actually surprisingly prophetic in some ways. But basically most people can't be peaty jedi lone wolf monks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Tabula Rasa, thereallegend and 1 other person
Smart post

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Depends on who you hang out with but you need people to tell you stuff and red/blackpill you.

Otherwise you sit at home bluepilled watching anime/TV thinking you can just power up and go super saiyan or do whatever and having simp mindset from waifuing gigastacies from anime series or reading weird shit online and trying to apply it IRL. Which is what happened with me when younger (now I’m more self aware but I just rot).

Also your family will most likely bluepill you or look down on you for being useless, without social stimulation you’ll rot really hard tbh. If you do things on your own you’ll be prone to giving up, monk mode is NOT real

Extended family and close friends is legit though. Don’t be incel who thinks he’s popular

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, Lucid, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
No "ignore" button irl

yes there is

Season 1 Gun GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Depends on who you hang out with but you need people to tell you stuff and red/blackpill you.

Otherwise you sit at home bluepilled watching anime/TV thinking you can just power up and go super saiyan or do whatever and having simp mindset from waifuing gigastacies from anime series or reading weird shit online and trying to apply it IRL. Which is what happened with me when younger (now I’m more self aware but I just rot).

Also your family will most likely bluepill you or look down on you for being useless, without social stimulation you’ll rot really hard tbh. If you do things on your own you’ll be prone to giving up, monk mode is NOT real

Extended family and close friends is legit though. Don’t be incel who thinks he’s popular
there's no universal advice unless the person giving it is scammer/meme transmission machine/bragger

i agree that the primary motivation system is social, i was talking to my little cousin who is obese the other day, and I didn't advise him to track calories or whatever the fuck, i told him he needs to join something like track and field so he is influenced by coach and his peers.

If you can develop and run on the weaker system #2 of self motivation you won't regret it, it'll give you the freedom to do whatever YOU want to do with your life.

Be selective of what you consume, it subconsciously changes you as much as the people you talk to the most. I can tell when someone gets their ideas of living Netflix

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Maalik, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
what's the point of accomplishing things? just stay put and enjoy life brother :feelsgood: