Why the fuck are humans soo primal?

D

Deleted member 51536

Iron
Don’t get me wrong we still have free-will, but soo much of our behaviour is dictated by very surface-level factors that we often aren’t conscious of.

Maybe I’m just hyper-self-aware, but knowing this leaves me feeling empty as fuck. Like the fact that your feelings of loneliness are purely a response to a lack of a basic human need for example, your loneliness doesn’t directly say anything about you as a person, it’s biological.

This same logic can actually be applied to a lot of things in life when you really think about it, your mind and body is constantly trying to align yourself with what would be biologically healthy.

Maybe it’s just in my head, but this realisation is depressing. How the fuck are any of these biological needs mine? I never decided for them to be here, so how the fuck do we even draw a line between which biological needs truly belong to us and which don’t? It doesn’t make sense to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jumpman23, romanstock, Akhi and 1 other person
You have to be PrimalSplit or you will stay incel forever

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 51536
PrimalSplit?

why care just smoke weed play guitar you know​

Don’t get me wrong we still have free-will, but soo much of our behaviour is dictated by very surface-level factors that we often aren’t conscious of.

Maybe I’m just hyper-self-aware, but knowing this leaves me feeling empty as fuck. Like the fact that your feelings of loneliness are purely a response to a lack of a basic human need for example, your loneliness doesn’t directly say anything about you as a person, it’s biological.

This same logic can actually be applied to a lot of things in life when you really think about it, your mind and body is constantly trying to align yourself with what would be biologically healthy.

Maybe it’s just in my head, but this realisation is depressing. How the fuck are any of these biological needs mine? I never decided for them to be here, so how the fuck do we even draw a line between which biological needs truly belong to us and which don’t? It doesn’t make sense to me.
We are less primal than any other animal (obviously) but the vast majority of our brain still functions like it does in animals, we‘re very driven by instincts and automatic responses

being self-aware, being able to reflect is a very recent adaptation and what puts us apart from animals, and smarter humans from dumber ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51536
I've been having these thoughts too. I'm sure we can be better than animals. But your genetics dictates most of your behavior too. The less "animal" of humans are whites. But you got normies nowadays who are more near from being an animal than human.

You sound like an ANTIFA faggot.