Why whitepill doesnt work

lestoa

lestoa

I've often tried to be whitepilled, it doesn't get you anywhere and the hatred towards yourself and the world will come back soon . You accept it for 1-2 weeks (at most) and then it starts again with the same blackpill shit. Nobody, really nobody can escape blackpill. Everything leads back to blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: john788 and Hernan
I also have a good opinion about whitepill, at least it doesn't kill people like blackpill does. But it just doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
I also have a good opinion about whitepill, at least it doesn't kill people like blackpill does. But it just doesn't work
taking life too seriously. i am 16 and i kinda gave up. the only thing that could save me is height. which i dont have money yet for hgh and i donteven know if there is a point to take ai if i dont have hgh.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
taking life too seriously. i am 16 and i kinda gave up. the only thing that could save me is height. which i dont have money yet for hgh and i donteven know if there is a point to take ai if i dont have hgh.
Same.I took hgh with 14, iam 16 rn too. I started working with 14 yrs so i could save money for surgerys and hgh. Atleast iam 6,1. We all gonna make it buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Same.I took hgh with 14, iam 16 rn too. I started working with 14 yrs so i could save money for surgerys and hgh. Atleast iam 6,1. We all gonna make it buddy boyo
i cant get it prescribed. i dont know the price of it. parents wont help me cuz they got angry at me for wanting this because muh cancer muh diabetes. im hopeless