Why would you not move to Asia.

Because I am ethnic and Asian countries are racist anyway

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
You won't have to pay really high tax so that's not what I was getting at. I was trying to point at the fact that Japan is self imploding and on the verge of a huge financial collapse. Pretty crisis prone place tbh. But each to their own. Maybe you can be the last man standing in a nuclear wipe out and financial meltdown with 10000 Japanese schoolgirls left with you as the only survivors. High IQ if this is your ultimate plan.
I'll just switch countries if i can't survive in Japan or if I don't like it there.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and x30001
View attachment 62205
obviously south east asians aren't my preference.
you don't have a chance

I'll just switch countries if i can't survive in Japan or if I don't like it there.

Japan is gynocentric and has a high virginity rate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Time Travel
TeemoNation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Japan is gynocentric and has a high virginity rate
so what?
if i don't like it i'll move to a different place, my main interest in japan is the culture and the aesthetic.

Have fun paying tax there with $1qdr JPY ($10T+) worth of national debt which rises every year with the worst GDP/Debt ratio of any country in the world bar none. And GL with 38million people in the world's most populated city and GL with getting caught up in sunami's, earthquakes and nuclear explosions when you try to find peace in rural areas.
jesus you sound like such a retard, none of this matters

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Gook females are disgusting