Why you should NEVER strive to look like Chico, BTS, or any tiktok Eboy regardless of their success with girls.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Reason 1: The success these guys have is EXTREMELY short lived.

You should NEVER ever strive to be pretty boy like them because they have a shelf life of about 4 years. Chicos looks melted away before he even hit 30, and Vinnie isn't that far off before his expiration date. He's 18 and pretty boys at most last until 21, but usually shorter. The minute their looks deteriorated, they lose interest. Why? Being a Pretty boy relies on your youth and neoteny. These are temporary things. Actually even a maesthetics guy like gandy can age VERY poorly. Gandys absolute peak lasted for 2 years(2004->2005, but he still looked excellent in 2006).
1623695638485-png.1179033

The main downfall of him was besides balding and collagen loss is his awful facial hair density. He simply is not meant to have facial hair. He looks far better clean shaven. Now if he fixed his hair, kept a clean shaven face, and took care of his skin better, his peak would have gone far longer.

Reason 2: It does not work for everyone anyways:

Being a pretty boy relies on 90% youth and controllable variables and 10% genetics. Mainly having nice white teeth, good skin, a nice eye area and colors, and hair. Genetically, whites pull it off the best, then some Asians, some Indians, but black guys rarely pull off the pretty boy look. Chris Brown and Usher kind of, but they're closer to masc/dom than pretty boy archetypes. Blacks also look much better buzz cut anyways. Most should strive to look like Maher as opposed to Gandy. Maher has a MASCULINE facial structure similar to John Cena, whom women LOVE, but is less robust.

If your a black guy, then this is what you strive for:
FB IMG 1610023287178

S92ee3m55sz21

Mike Tyson boxer shutterstock editorial 6516209a 848x477

Anthony Joshua would be a good one to strive for. If your a mulatto then Meeks or Louis Allen III works fine too, but don't expect to be like them because they have incredibly exotic appearances.

3: "Why gymcel when its all about the face?":

THIS is the exact mentality as to why very few incels actually ascend. Face may matter more than body, but ask yourself this. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad height, muscle mass, frame, and face, but not just the gigachad face? It's best if you answer that for yourself.
SupermanJLU

8ffd0f5241133549f326e757f7378459
18superman oak10 superJumbo

Women perceive body the way we do. A woman's response to a broad shouldered man is the same for a man responding to a woman with big tits and a nice ass, but stronger.

Show a bunch of girls a pic of Lazar Angelov or Mike O'Hearn.
Lazar-Angelov.jpeg

6457734639ba87b87ce87a68ee0c4b2e.jpg

Not all would tolerate them, some would even call them gay, but those girls would still test these men for one night. These are the type of guys girls right swipe on tinder.

Reason 4: Pretty boy only works when your young.

The most overlooked reason. As I stated pretty boys expire like milk, and their expiration date is at most 21. To most women they grow out of them by 18, and for men, pretty boys make the perfect bullying victims. Guys like hacker are not only short, but have small frames and low fighting success faces. To young girls this is attractive, but not when they're close to 18. The closer to 18 the woman is, the less appealing vinnie is. To a male those exact features make him the perfect bullying target because what could he do vs someone bigger and taller? Not much it's why sports have weight classes. This is why it's important to have a robust build and musculature. It is not only attractive to the opposite sex, but wards off other men. If your 18 or older, or even close to 18, then masc max as hard as you can.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv, Deleted member 26859, Tr0ubLe and 34 others
Water thread tbh, has been discussed many times.
Extremes are never good in anything but this is how I view the current dating scene in relation to different types of male aesthetics
maesthetic (dellisola) > prettyboy(vinnie) = masc (gandy) >ogre/turbomasc (wwe niggas)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, falcon1, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
keep barking for vinnie :tiny:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Solidcoin, SLA and 2 others
maesthetic (dellisola) > prettyboy(vinnie) = masc (gandy) >ogre/turbomasc (wwe niggas)
As I stated in the post, gandy aged TERRIBLY. Imo you should strive to be masc/dom if your black.

If a black or even half black like me strived for dellisola, it wouldn't work. Why? I don't have Caucasianoid hair.

MV5BOGFlZDg2ZWItMjNhNC00N2Y1LWFiMTYtOTg1MDAzZTMxOGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg

Even Chris Brown whom is kinda pretty boyish had super short hair.
brown_th1wb1

Water thread tbh, has been discussed many times.
Extremes are never good in anything but this is how I view the current dating scene in relation to different types of male aesthetics
Is he a hypermasculine orge?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-093359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-093359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 577
  • Screenshot_20210616-093356_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-093356_Samsung Internet.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 460
Can anybody gymmaxx and become masculine face wise?

Last edited:
Would you consider this guy dom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528-215009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-215009_Gallery.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 775
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13367
jfl if you think chico wouldn't slay with worst face, he's 6'4, with big frame and MASSIVE skull, he literally sizemogs all of the roided niggers you posted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Mewton, Bluepill and 9 others
cant wait till vinnie grows a beard and is still winning and fucking at 30

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 16371, hennypapi and 1 other person
jfl if you think chico wouldn't slay with worst face, he's 6'4, with big frame and MASSIVE skull, he literally sizemogs all of the roided niggers you posted
What crack are you smoking?

IMG 3458

s92ee3m55sz21-jpg.1181897

mike-tyson-boxer-shutterstock_editorial_6516209a-848x477-jpg.1181896

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Phillybeard1996
His frame isn't good at all lol. Most boomers I see would make him look like a toothpick.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
i think going for a henry cavill or brad pitt sort of look is best. Maesthetics + Masc
cavill was sort of a prettyboy when young but then aged as more masc, same with pitt except less prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
cant wait till vinnie grows a beard and is still winning and fucking at 30
Exactly. Vinnie is 5'11.5 (basically 6ft) and has robust facial bones

The only reason why he gets placed into the same category as other femboys/prettyboys is because of all the gay-ass make up he wears. But if you ignore how he tries to present himself on the internet you'll realize that he's actually a masculine Chad.

Trust me, it's not going to be over for him after 21.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Mewton, terrorblade and 8 others
You can't change your already grown bones
But I did see a website that said that the facial definition improves after gymmaxxing and bones improve

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
i think going for a henry cavill or brad pitt sort of look is best. Maesthetics + Masc
cavill was sort of a prettyboy when young but then aged as more masc, same with pitt except less prettyboy
What pretty boy features does cavill have?

Exactly. Vinnie is 5'11.5 (basically 6ft) and has robust facial bones
View attachment 1181985

The only reason why he gets placed into the same category as other femboys/prettyboys is because of all the gay-ass make up he wears. But if you ignore how he tries to present himself on the internet you'll realize that he's actually a masculine Chad.
View attachment 1181987
Trust me, it's not going to be over for him after 21.

For starters, he's 5'8.

His bones are not that robust.

1606334361641-png.827375

My Tyrone cousin as a kid jaw and chinmogs him to hell and back.

My dad's chin is literally twice the size of his jaw.
Huge chin2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16371, IWILLMAKEIT and 1 other person
But I did see a website that said that the facial definition improves after gymmaxxing and bones improve
People also on this website believe mewing would change your face

For starters, he's 5'8.

First of all: There's only one site which says he's 5'8, every other one says he's 5'11/6ft, and googling his height gets 5'11.5 as the first result. Cherry pick much?

Second of all, these bones are most certainly robust. I bet your Cousin is a jawmogger, but you have to admit Vinnie also has some great bones.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6723 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
First of all: There's only one site which says he's 5'8, every other one says he's 5'11/6ft, and googling his height gets 5'11.5 as the first result. Cherry pick much?

Second of all, these bones are most certainly robust. I bet your Cousin is a jawmogger, but you have to admit Vinnie also has some great bones.

View attachment 1182017
They're fairly solid bones, but not nearly as robust and alien tiered as my dad or cousins.

Pretty boys get the cutest, sexiest, purest and most fertile girls though.

id rather be able to slay prime jbs for 4 years as much as I want as a pretty boy than slay used up roasties for 20 years as some masc dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, terrorblade, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others

You should NEVER ever strive to be pretty boy like them because they have a shelf life of about 4 years. Chicos looks melted away before he even hit 30, and Vinnie isn't that far off before his expiration date. He's 18 and pretty boys at most last until 21, but usually shorter. The minute their looks deteriorated, they lose interest. Why? Being a Pretty boy relies on your youth and neoteny. These are temporary things. Actually even a maesthetics guy like gandy can age VERY poorly. Gandys absolute peak lasted for 2 years(2004->2005, but he still looked excellent in 2006).

The main downfall of him was besides balding and collagen loss is his awful facial hair density. He simply is not meant to have facial hair. He looks far better clean shaven. Now if he fixed his hair, kept a clean shaven face, and took care of his skin better, his peak would have gone far longer.

Being a pretty boy relies on 90% youth and controllable variables and 10% genetics. Mainly having nice white teeth, good skin, a nice eye area and colors, and hair. Genetically, whites pull it off the best, then some Asians, some Indians, but black guys rarely pull off the pretty boy look. Chris Brown and Usher kind of, but they're closer to masc/dom than pretty boy archetypes. Blacks also look much better buzz cut anyways. Most should strive to look like Maher as opposed to Gandy. Maher has a MASCULINE facial structure similar to John Cena, whom women LOVE, but is less robust.

View attachment 1181899
View attachment 1181897
View attachment 1181896
Anthony Joshua would be a good one to strive for. If your a mulatto then Meeks or Louis Allen III works fine too, but don't expect to be like them because they have incredibly exotic appearances.

THIS is the exact mentality as to why very few incels actually ascend. Face may matter more than body, but ask yourself this. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad height, muscle mass, frame, and face, but not just the gigachad face? It's best if you answer that for yourself.
View attachment 1181912
View attachment 1181916View attachment 1181917

Women perceive body the way we do. A woman's response to a broad shouldered man is the same for a man responding to a woman with big tits and a nice ass, but stronger.

Lazar-Angelov.jpeg

Not all would tolerate them, some would even call them gay, but those girls would still test these men for one night. These are the type of guys girls right swipe on tinder.

The most overlooked reason. As I stated pretty boys expire like milk, and their expiration date is at most 21. To most women they grow out of them by 18, and for men, pretty boys make the perfect bullying victims. Guys like hacker are not only short, but have small frames and low fighting success faces. To young girls this is attractive, but not when they're close to 18. The closer to 18 the woman is, the less appealing vinnie is. To a male those exact features make him the perfect bullying target because what could he do vs someone bigger and taller? Not much it's why sports have weight classes. This is why it's important to have a robust build and musculature. It is not only attractive to the opposite sex, but wards off other men. If your 18 or older, or even close to 18, then masc max as hard as you can.
Pls dont compare Chico to BTS/tik toker trannies

Pls dont compare Chico to BTS/tik toker trannies
I think he's way better than them. But like them, I don't think you would ever want to look like them regardless of the female attention they get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I think he's way better than them. But like them, I don't think you would ever want to look like them regardless of the female attention they get.
Chico can look Maesthetic
Francisco lachowski dimitris theocharis high res 03 0
Francisco Lachowski Jeff Segenreich 17
Francisco Lachowski Jeff Segenreich 15

Would yiu say its due to the eyes and lips?
due to collagen, hair, lips, eyes. His skull got wider and more warrior-like as he got older and he looks masc now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Phillybeard1996
For starters, he's 5'8.

1606334361641-png.827375

View attachment 1182001

My Tyrone cousin as a kid jaw and chinmogs him to hell and back.

My dad's chin is literally twice the size of his jaw.View attachment 1182006
i hate ppl who use heights from those fake ass celebrity height sites, most just list ppl at 5'8 regardless of their real height, searched Eva's height b4 they listed her as 5'8 when shes 5'3. vinnie is 5'11 i watched the boxing vid and they did list him as 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot, Heguldus and 1 other person

View attachment 1181899
View attachment 1181897
View attachment 1181896

View attachment 1181912
View attachment 1181916View attachment 1181917

Lazar-Angelov.jpeg

if u think chico still isnt attractive when hes married and has girls simping over him, you are actually in denial

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 10987
I do not think Gandy is a good example of a “pretty boy” he aged poorly but because of the model lifestyle and suntanning and poor skin overall… let’s be honest he looks really good for his age even now, most men after 40 look like Homer Simpson. He has his hair and good eyes and his ratios are still good and while his skin sucks he still looks amazing. In another 10 years that will probably change and he’ll probably go full Charles Bronson but having a peak of 20 years is not a bad thing…

This cope of girls not liking prettyboys past 18 is complete garbage. All the hottest girls at my college, even the upperclassmen are dating prettyboys with medium length hair and tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
If you look bad with short hair, it's brutally over for you tbh shows lack of bone I faced this truth when I recently got a short haircut

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 10987
It’s totally fine to have the pretty boy look as long as you have hair and collagen. It’s not a paradox to gymcrl as pretty boy anyway

Vinny is indeed 5 11. Just fucking look at him during the boxing weigh in. He’s not short

I mean I can pull off the maesthetic look if I wanted (I can grow a great beard) but women where I live that are my age (early 20s) generally prefer pretty boy looks.

Just call the top models in the world washed-up/theory.

You're a retard if you think Chico or Gandy aren't slayer-tier right now, they looked prettier before, but now they have much higher sexual appeal than before IMO.

Just call the top models in the world washed-up/theory.

You're a retard if you think Chico or Gandy aren't slayer-tier right now, they looked prettier before, but now they have much higher sexual appeal than before IMO.
IMG 34582

1598560571509-png.625311

img_20200422_163658_501-jpg.472738

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
"strive To look like"

Wtf bluepilled crap is this? You cant look like anyone Else other than yourself. Alternatively you can go down the mentally ill rabbit hole and do surgeries like the ken doll retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, thecel, Deleted member 15180 and 7 others