Why you should NEVER strive to look like Chico, BTS, or any tiktok Eboy regardless of their success with girls.

Reason 1: The success these guys have is EXTREMELY short lived.

You should NEVER ever strive to be pretty boy like them because they have a shelf life of about 4 years. Chicos looks melted away before he even hit 30, and Vinnie isn't that far off before his expiration date. He's 18 and pretty boys at most last until 21, but usually shorter. The minute their looks deteriorated, they lose interest. Why? Being a Pretty boy relies on your youth and neoteny. These are temporary things. Actually even a maesthetics guy like gandy can age VERY poorly. Gandys absolute peak lasted for 2 years(2004->2005, but he still looked excellent in 2006).
1623695638485-png.1179033

The main downfall of him was besides balding and collagen loss is his awful facial hair density. He simply is not meant to have facial hair. He looks far better clean shaven. Now if he fixed his hair, kept a clean shaven face, and took care of his skin better, his peak would have gone far longer.

Reason 2: It does not work for everyone anyways:

Being a pretty boy relies on 90% youth and controllable variables and 10% genetics. Mainly having nice white teeth, good skin, a nice eye area and colors, and hair. Genetically, whites pull it off the best, then some Asians, some Indians, but black guys rarely pull off the pretty boy look. Chris Brown and Usher kind of, but they're closer to masc/dom than pretty boy archetypes. Blacks also look much better buzz cut anyways. Most should strive to look like Maher as opposed to Gandy. Maher has a MASCULINE facial structure similar to John Cena, whom women LOVE, but is less robust.

If your a black guy, then this is what you strive for:
View attachment 1181899
View attachment 1181897
View attachment 1181896
Anthony Joshua would be a good one to strive for. If your a mulatto then Meeks or Louis Allen III works fine too, but don't expect to be like them because they have incredibly exotic appearances.

3: "Why gymcel when its all about the face?":

THIS is the exact mentality as to why very few incels actually ascend. Face may matter more than body, but ask yourself this. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad height, muscle mass, frame, and face, but not just the gigachad face? It's best if you answer that for yourself.
View attachment 1181912
View attachment 1181916View attachment 1181917

Women perceive body the way we do. A woman's response to a broad shouldered man is the same for a man responding to a woman with big tits and a nice ass, but stronger.

Show a bunch of girls a pic of Lazar Angelov or Mike O'Hearn.
Lazar-Angelov.jpeg

6457734639ba87b87ce87a68ee0c4b2e.jpg

Not all would tolerate them, some would even call them gay, but those girls would still test these men for one night. These are the type of guys girls right swipe on tinder.

Reason 4: Pretty boy only works when your young.

The most overlooked reason. As I stated pretty boys expire like milk, and their expiration date is at most 21. To most women they grow out of them by 18, and for men, pretty boys make the perfect bullying victims. Guys like hacker are not only short, but have small frames and low fighting success faces. To young girls this is attractive, but not when they're close to 18. The closer to 18 the woman is, the less appealing vinnie is. To a male those exact features make him the perfect bullying target because what could he do vs someone bigger and taller? Not much it's why sports have weight classes. This is why it's important to have a robust build and musculature. It is not only attractive to the opposite sex, but wards off other men. If your 18 or older, or even close to 18, then masc max as hard as you can.
why most gay have fetish to masc guy and most straight want to be pretty boy?

The absolute irony is he would have looked BETTER if had gymcelled back then.
he did light weight training, the modeling company that hired him did not allow him to get bigger, otherwise he would lose the contract

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Hair is bonus theory
Jocko Willink on hair: "It's basically for show. That's what hair is. It has no purpose other than 'I look good'. So let's just go ahead and REMOVE THAT. I dont care what I look like. I'm here to WIN."

Of course he's one of the rare people that looks good with or without his hair.
DB1P8900900.png

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Jocko Willink on hair: "It's basically for show. That's what hair is. It has no purpose other than 'I look good'. So let's just go ahead and REMOVE THAT. I dont care what I look like. I'm here to WIN."

Of course he's one of the rare people that looks good with or without his hair.
DB1P8900900.png
very very very very few people look good without hair, and I mean clean shaven no hairline to contour. The main issue with hair is that even masc chads can't lose it sadly. It's just so vital to appeal.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
very very very very few people look good without hair, and I mean clean shaven no hairline to contour. The main issue with hair is that even masc chads can't lose it sadly. It's just so vital to appeal.
He looks like he's a tough as nails, incredibly dominant, navy seal leader with or without his hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Some guys wont ever achieve that masculine look no matter what they do
Inb4 just hit the gym/roid bluepill

Some guys wont ever achieve that masculine look no matter what they do
Inb4 just hit the gym/roid bluepill
It's better to make yourself more masc via gym and diet, than fall for the pretty boy on tiktok, kpop, and chico traps.

Who's the guy in the second image
The Mr Olympia Lee Haney. As a high school senior he was a borderline gigatyrone. Only flaw is his height. 5'11 just wouldn't cut it on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
"strive To look like"

Wtf bluepilled crap is this? You cant look like anyone Else other than yourself. Alternatively you can go down the mentally ill rabbit hole and do surgeries like the ken doll retard

precis !

most of the things that push a guy toward masc or pretty are cosmetic / superficial

i mean yeah i can go to the gym and put on another 30kg pure muscle

but if my face was born pretty ? i think u can see how this works

people on here come up with stupid theories based on broken logic

anyway let's say i did make myself ultrafemme guy ...

that somehow magically changes how im gonna age ? LOL

dude read a biology text ffs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Just cherry-pick selfies in horrible angles and lighting conditions/theory.

Why don't you post his latest Instagram pictures?
Why you ignore the fact Gandy is still extremely GL and only go for cherry-picked Chico photos?
Many of those pictures are straight from his own Instagram though. He is washed up and past his prime lol. So is gandy, he aged pretty badly js.

Good thread, but NEVER prettyboymaxing isn’t it. The right advice is to SOMETIMES prettyboymax depending on your situation.

Some men can prettyboymax first and later transition to hypermasculine to get the best of both worlds, especially if they’re late bloomers.

Some men can ONLY prettyboymax because they lack the genetics to embody the hypermasculine archetype. The typical K-Pop Korean soyboy can either be prettyboy or incel; he doesn’t have the genetics to be hypermasculine.