will remaking a tinder account with same number fuck my elo ? im tired of paying tello 12 dollars for a new line

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
thread title = thread content

Yup. Get another number from a calling app.

shieet ion no

what number works from a calling app? ive not been able to get a single one that works on tinder.

ive been having to get tello esims then asking them to change my number after 30 days (its like 12+5 dollar for 2 numbers)

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
ELO is a meme. I don't know if they still do it, but try and order a 1 week mint mobile trial on amazon. It gives you a new number and new sim card and last I checked they are only $1.
Those apps don't work for tinder, only real SIM numbers work, no VOIPs.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
ELO is a meme. I don't know if they still do it, but try and order a 1 week mint mobile trial on amazon. It gives you a new number and new sim card and last I checked they are only $1.

Those apps don't work for tinder, only real SIM numbers work, no VOIPs.
Based, just found these.

Screenshot 2023 10 04 at 14847 PM

2 dollars for all 3. maybe just get text plan for a month to get 3 tinder accounts

what number works from a calling app? ive not been able to get a single one that works on tinder.

ive been having to get tello esims then asking them to change my number after 30 days (its like 12+5 dollar for 2 numbers)
They caught on. Okay. Magic Jack or Obama phone.