will the norwood reaper get me?

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
Im planning to run a 8 week test cycle for dimprphism and bones in my face maybe after that another 8 weeks if it wasn’t enough (shit costs like 1,5k for 1 cycle)

will I lose my hairline? How can I avoid this and gyno? also had acne when i was 15-18 now at 19 it’s mostly gone
WILL IT COME BACK?

my dad is 60 with relatively full hair but the men on my moms side had all hairloss

Attachments

• IMG_3403.jpeg
    IMG_3403.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 0
u dont need to cycle. just leanmax, grow ur hair out and get rhino. u would be like htn or sometrhing. ur eye area carries u imo

u dont need to cycle. just leanmax, grow ur hair out and get rhino. u would be like htn or sometrhing. ur eye area carries u imo
i don’t need your rating subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Thefaqeeh, Whatashame, currybrah and 10 others
Im planning to run a 8 week test cycle for dimprphism and bones in my face maybe after that another 8 weeks if it wasn’t enough (shit costs like 1,5k for 1 cycle)

will I lose my hairline? How can I avoid this and gyno? also had acne when i was 15-18 now at 19 it’s mostly gone
WILL IT COME BACK?

my dad is 60 with relatively full hair but the men on my moms side had all hairloss
1.5k for 1 cycle ?? are you buying from jews ?

1.5k for 1 cycle ?? are you buying from jews ?
damn is that overpriced?

IMG 3411

need 120 of them for 8 weeks 500mg would be around 1,5k if there are better alternatives enlighten me

WILL IT COME BACK?

Whitest greek @Chadelite

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Chadelite
those are 250mg so you d need 16 of them which is about 200
huh 8 weeks = 60 days
i need 500mg every day
so 2 of them every day
60 x 2 or am I mistaken and 1 pack has more than 250mg in it

huh 8 weeks = 60 days
i need 500mg every day
so 2 of them every day
60 x 2 or am I mistaken and 1 pack has more than 250mg in it
500mg every day ?? JFL please research that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah, raccoonmilk., BloodClot and 1 other person
12 for 250 is overpriced asf you should be able to buy 10x250 vials for ~30€
wtf ur saying over a month worth of test costs 30€ maybe with rat piss idk what u injecting

12 for 250 is overpriced asf you should be able to buy 10x250 vials for ~30€
IMG 3412

that would be the final price doesnt seem expensive since its from pharmacy (they say u can find some for 3-4 € but they are fake)

what else should i add to my 8 weeks cycle
hcg? some ai for preventing gyno? what should i use for pct and when can i start my second cycle

View attachment 2479555
that would be the final price doesnt seem expensive since its from pharmacy (they say u can find some for 3-4 € but they are fake)

what else should i add to my 8 weeks cycle
hcg? some ai for preventing gyno? what should i use for pct and when can i start my second cycle
Keep an AI and use it if u have signs of gyno ( u can look them up), hcg as PCT is good

Id also recommend doing a longer cycle with lower dose if u want dimorphism

WILL IT COME BACK?

You will age but it will be worth it

Keep an AI and use it if u have signs of gyno ( u can look them up), hcg as PCT is good

Id also recommend doing a longer cycle with lower dose if u want dimorphism
like 16 weeks but 250mg?
I thought i need hcg while cycle?
wouldn’t a longer cycle fuck me more up cause my test production is shut down longer

You will age but it will be worth it
it’s not like i’ll do 10 cycles just 1 long or 2 short cycles how can i reverse that aging or inhibit it

it’s not like i’ll do 10 cycles just 1 long or 2 short cycles how can i reverse that aging or inhibit it
You cant without blasting more pills and ruining your endocrine system

You cant without blasting more pills and ruining your endocrine system
damn but the pros overweight the cons so it’s worth it longterm right

WILL IT COME BACK?

are u paki ?

WILL IT COME BACK?

Aromatase inhibitor and finasteride or deutasteride. Dyor. Also, you may get acne, its like 2nd puberty. Take it easy, monitor your hairline. You may need longer than 8 weeks for dimorphism. Add gh if you can, 8 weeks isnt long.

Aromatase inhibitor and finasteride or deutasteride. Dyor. Also, you may get acne, its like 2nd puberty. Take it easy, monitor your hairline. You may need longer than 8 weeks for dimorphism. Add gh if you can, 8 weeks isnt long.
how long would you recommend then

nah i was just confused suck my dick
Ok JFL, I already tried to educate you, you will get no facial dimorphism from an 8 week cycle, all you will get is shriveled up balls. You need to run at least 16 weeks.

Ok JFL, I already tried to educate you, you will get no facial dimorphism from an 8 week cycle, all you will get is shriveled up balls. You need to run at least 16 weeks.
yea i got that thank you other people said i should take a rest of 2 weeks for pct before i start another 8 weeks tho

Dnr yes

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
If you know what you're doing I'd recommend taking Finasteride alongside your cycle just in case.

WILL IT COME BACK?

it doesn't look like it now but 2/3 of men start balding. if your mom's dad is bald then probably