Wisdom teeth removal required for bimax - should I be concerned?

R

Rollie Pollie

Iron
They're saying they want to remove wisdom teeth during the surgery. I'm still doing it regardless bc of really bad apnea but I was wondering if wisdom teeth removal has any negative aesthetic consequences. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
it affects the jaw but they’re gonna give you a mogger jaw with bimax so nah i wouldn’t be worried dawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, A23ghskung, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
thoughts? @RealSurgerymax

over, money hungry jew docs want more money.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and thereallegend
They're saying they want to remove wisdom teeth during the surgery. I'm still doing it regardless bc of really bad apnea but I was wondering if wisdom teeth removal has any negative aesthetic consequences. Thanks
yeah bro removing your wisdom teeth will completely nullify any positive effects of the bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 17920
bimax requires wisdom teeth to be removed as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and Anchor_Ship
Getting wisdom teeth removed doesnt make your jaws recessed. If it did you would hear about surgeons compensating for that by giving you extra movement during surgery which you have never heard about because thats not how it works.

All that could happen is your lose 0.0001 square nano meters of lower jaw bone mass in the area near where your wisdom teeth were.

The only teeth extractions that matter are premolar extractions in children combined with braces to close the gaps. This stunts jaw forward growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, LongForgotten, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
In order to perform the BSSO cut, it is necessary to extract the wisdom teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
it doesnt do shit

it’s a normie blue pilled thing to remove them

• +1
Nope, not at all. Had all 4 of mind removed, zero changes in face.

• +1
Removing wisdom teeth doesn't cause bone resorption and they need to remove them to make the cut

• +1
Getting wisdom teeth removed doesnt make your jaws recessed. If it did you would hear about surgeons compensating for that by giving you extra movement during surgery which you have never heard about because thats not how it works.

All that could happen is your lose 0.0001 square nano meters of lower jaw bone mass in the area near where your wisdom teeth were.

The only teeth extractions that matter are premolar extractions in children combined with braces to close the gaps. This stunts jaw forward growth.
i lost premolar i think but my jaw is good
maybe genetic?

maybe its molar i dont remember
which teets cause damage

You should be concerned. You'll gain forward growth via bimax just to have it be take away via teeth amputation.

You should be concerned. You'll gain forward growth via bimax just to have it be take away via teeth amputation.
Nigga what ? They put some kind of metallic shit so you wont lose anything

Extracting the lower wisdom teeth is REQUIRED to do lower jaw surgery and thus required for bimax because the cut is done there. Removing the upper ones is not required because the cut for Lefort is NOT done there.

Affirming that wisdom teeth is bad for the jaw without any additional context is just wrong. If you are an adult, with all the bones already formed, and your wisdom teeth are impacted, you obviously have to remove them. It doesn't necessarily cause bone loss, but a good dentist/maxfac will be aware of it and will do bone grafting IF REQUIRED.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Conventional low cut lower jaw advancement is not possible without wisdom tooth extraction. Ideally you would have your wisdom teeth extracted 6 months or more before the surgery to let the bone heal before bimax.

Conventional low cut lower jaw advancement is not possible without wisdom tooth extraction. Ideally you would have your wisdom teeth extracted 6 months or more before the surgery to let the bone heal before bimax.
How is Pagnoni doing these surgeries without removal then?

How is Pagnoni doing these surgeries without removal then?
He likely choose to cut the mandibula in a different place to most other surgeons

He likely choose to cut the mandibula in a different place to most other surgeons

He's also doing jaw widening with these, which wouldn't work with the highest cut. I don't know about the middle cut?

He's also doing jaw widening with these, which wouldn't work with the highest cut. I don't know about the middle cut?
I don't know either it was just my assumption that the cut had to be somewhere else!

You will be fine, dont listen to those jews that says ur lower jaw will get recessed if u extract wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770