Women lose all respect for you when.........

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
They find out about your low social status/ lack of a social circle unless you're significantly above average looking.
They are also very good at telling if you have friends or not. They will ask you a few subtle questions and before you know it, they are treating you like dirt.

In my personal experience women generally respect me when they first meet me until they ask me to show them pics of me going out with my friends or something, when I can't, (cause the last time I went out with any friends was in like 2015 and iv never taken pics and currently I have no friends) they start treating me like absolute shit. :lul::lul::lul:
JFL, some literally go the point of flat out ignoring me.

Even the best looking Chads, generally, have massive social circles/status, due to being invited to many parties cause of their looks, so why on earth, would some girl want some average or below average looking dude with non-existent social status?

I've seen social status/popularity compensate for looks and help below average looking dudes slay, LOOKSMAX AS WELL AS SOCIAL STATUS MAX BOYOS, not saying you can't get laid without social status, its just alot harder without the status.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
spot on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
yes, the only ones not affected by this are aspie chads, which are very rare

yep, gotta hate women

• +1
My ex lost a lot of respect for me when she found out that I was a loner. Well she didn't have a big social circle herself, and I looks mogged her by 1 point at least.:feelskek:

• +1
yes, the only ones not affected by this are aspie chads, which are very rare
You're wrong, aspie chads are not living to their full potential because they are aspie, they don't suffer NEARLY as much as the average or below average looking aspie, but they suffer non the less.

You're wrong, aspie chads are not living to their full potential because they are aspie, they don't suffer NEARLY as much as the average or below average looking aspie, but they suffer non the less.
ofc, but there's the occasional stacy that will be infatuated with them because for some retarded reason females have the tendency to think they can "fix" the mental issues of guys if the male is gl

ofc, but there's the occasional stacy that will be infatuated with them because for some retarded reason females have the tendency to think they can "fix" the mental issues of guys if the male is gl
You misunderstood what I said, if you take a an aspie Chad and turn him into a NT, socially outgoing person, he will do better with women.

You misunderstood what I said, if you take a an aspie Chad and turn him into a NT, socially outgoing person, he will do better with women.
yeah I agree, mb

my original post was more along the lines of whereas it's completely ogre for aspie normies, aspie Chads can still get away with it. obviously NT low inhib chads will do the best

• +1