WTF ANOTHER FOID HUGGED ME!

it means u haven't fucked her so nothing is gonna happen m8

Does that exist?
Wtf is going lately? At work, a different foid hugged me. She's a bit older but she has a bangin body. Before seeing her face I thought she was my age.

Before she left, since she's a temp at our job, she hugged me. (But she hugged two other guys as well) and she said to me "it was nice seeing you again!"

I was about to ask for her number but the other guys were around and I didn't wanna seem thirsty or get rejected in front of them.

But, I can't believe she hugged me. I know she hugged them too, but it feels good to not have been left out. It was a pretty tight and endearing hug as well.

UPDATE:

I found her Facebook by stalking her online. Should I add her?
:chad:

Wtf is going lately? At work, a different foid hugged me. She's a bit older but she has a bangin body. Before seeing her face I thought she was my age.

Before she left, since she's a temp at our job, she hugged me. (But she hugged two other guys as well) and she said to me "it was nice seeing you again!"

I was about to ask for her number but the other guys were around and I didn't wanna seem thirsty or get rejected in front of them.

But, I can't believe she hugged me. I know she hugged them too, but it feels good to not have been left out. It was a pretty tight and endearing hug as well.

UPDATE:

Im actually happy for you bro ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Vermilioncore
The sad subhuman experience hurts.Any warmth feels so endearing to us.:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Vermilioncore
My oneties once hugged me...girls consantly hug me for no reason.....
Even my female cousin doesn't hug me. She said she feels awkward when she hugs me. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, BigBoy, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Even my female cousin doesn't hug me. She said she feels awkward when she hugs me. :feelsrope:
Maybe she feels mogged by you son. and feels tempted to commit incest when you hug her

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerullah
At least she bothered to touch you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saltner, Slayerullah, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Vermilioncore

UPDATE:

What on Earth? I leave for like 2 months and I come back and Vermilioncore is a chad? What the fuck is happening in 2020.

Miring bro. Mogs me. Keep it up. SLAYER TBH.

• JFL
Good job, say goodbye to your 72 virgins now :)

• So Sad
fuck you chad

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
JFL this is my most popular post. Niggas just keep coming back to it and giving me reactions

nice

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore