Yall ,serious, where to find real people/friends?

D

Deleted member 14804

Iron
I've known a lot of people in my life, none of which I feel like I've ever truly truly genuinely connected with. Some have come close, but I feel like never have I met someone who atleast matched me intelligence/self awareness wise, its a blessing and a curse. Just starting to get lonely realizing everyone is so fucking dumb lmao, like not even to be mean but Its just lonely lol, even with all the people I know and friends I've met. And I'm likeable too man, that aint even an issue. I'm real good with socializing and honestly crave that shit, so that's not the problem, I just cant find niggas who are actually worth socializing with past surface level acquaintance type shit, Its just a drag lol. Any of yall real? Stupid Looksmax Psyop shit aside anyone feeling the same? fuck hit me up at this point lol, all the niggas in my normal life are NPC tier besides a few. Good vibes yall stay positive, I know shits tough out here.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Not tryna sound arrogant as fuck either, I know I'm not some genius, but I know from as many niggas I've churned through in life none have matched me atleast, or opened up to that level? who fucking knows man. Lol. Like I got a real close friend who comes real close and is likeminded and shit so really thankful for him, so I'm not being ungrateful, just wondering if anyone else has felt this kinda loneliness of feeling more intelligent than normal people and not being able to fully connect with them? I know this rings autism but nigga I'm not socially retarded whatsoever, I Love that shit, I literally live for fucking true genuine social connection in this clown ass world, but the struggle is just finding people who aren't eyes glazed over no self awareness normal ass niggas! lol. Like bro I would fucking kill for a slick ass friends group of intelligent ass dudes where we could talk and genuinely connect with each other. So low at this point I'm ranting on a Looksmax forum but only reason is I've lurked and been here since before I escaped for a while, and know there's definitely some intelligent dudes in here, has to be.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, Spiritualcell and kyrre
I've known a lot of people in my life, none of which I feel like I've ever truly truly genuinely connected with. Some have come close, but I feel like never have I met someone who atleast matched me intelligence/self awareness wise, its a blessing and a curse. Just starting to get lonely realizing everyone is so fucking dumb lmao, like not even to be mean but Its just lonely lol, even with all the people I know and friends I've met. And I'm likeable too man, that aint even an issue. I'm real good with socializing and honestly crave that shit, so that's not the problem, I just cant find niggas who are actually worth socializing with past surface level acquaintance type shit, Its just a drag lol. Any of yall real? Stupid Looksmax Psyop shit aside anyone feeling the same? fuck hit me up at this point lol, all the niggas in my normal life are NPC tier besides a few. Good vibes yall stay positive, I know shits tough out here.
stemcels.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Spiritualcell
Hit me up man I could tell from years of lurking and reading your posts and comments that some of yall gotta be cool. Tryna build community, that's the only thing that'll get us thru this grey area of history. Love yall :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Hit me up man I could tell from years of lurking and reading your posts and comments that some of yall gotta be cool. Tryna build community, that's the only thing that'll get us thru this grey area of history. Love yall :heart:

HighIQ nigga making connections and shieet

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, 4lt.Real, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
depends on if ur in school college or work bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 14804
Nah wish tho lol

• +1
almost every one i know is based af. some reason theyre all literally me n into anime, self development, gym etc. some of the kindest, best, hard working ppl i know

• +1

• +1
  • So Sad
Community college so place is full of speds low IQ :(
SO funny swear you could watch these guys and be like damn no thoughts behind those eyes

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Spiritualcell
almost every one i know is based af. some reason theyre all literally me n into anime, self development, gym etc. some of the kindest, best, hard working ppl i know
Makes sense. Only downside of never going to 4 year was not networking. Missed out on that.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and the MOUSE
You need to go to a big city and meet people with similar characteristics as you. You can also go to places where you routinely work/paid up with someone. Martial arts, raves, local bar, military, etc. keep in mind that making friends is mostly outside of your control. You may know what to say in a social setting, but your mannerisms and inhibitions determine how people will perceive you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Spiritualcell, wsada and 2 others
Like lowkey used to be a hard ass at making tribalism connections until the new person fog fades and you realize that these dudes are fucking retarded.

• +1
Shit got me relating hard bro. I had a good childhood friend I was able to relate and understand but only now that he ain't being very active anymore have I realized how lonely I am rn. I've been wasting my winter break doing fuck-all at home cause I barely got anyone I relate to, I used to talk to the people at my school but now I don't got no one. Maybe it's on me, maybe I should've tried harder to talk to all the normies at my schools. I wonder how different it all would've been if I just had a true "elite friend group" with great people to talk to and do stuff with. Either way shit is depressing af.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Maalik and Deleted member 14804
You need to go to a big city and meet people with similar characteristics as you. You can also go to places where you routinely work/paid up with someone. Martial arts, raves, local bar, military, etc. keep in mind that making friends is mostly outside of your control. You may know what to say in a social setting, but your mannerisms and inhibitions determine how people will perceive you.
Yeah for sure. I'm decently attractive and been places, but definitely got screwed because I "ascended" out of high school so never made connections past main friend group there. And never went to 4 year so missed out on networking there. Literally main reason I woulda gone. But fuck all that debt shit :sneaky:

• +1
U do jiu jutsu?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and the MOUSE
Shit got me relating hard bro. I had a good childhood friend I was able to relate and understand but only now that he ain't being very active anymore have I realized how lonely I am rn. I've been wasting my winter break doing fuck-all at home cause I barely got anyone I relate to, I used to talk to the people at my school but now I don't got no one. Maybe it's on me, maybe I should've tried harder to talk to all the normies at my schools. I wonder how different it all would've been if I just had a true "elite friend group" with great people to talk to and do stuff with. Either way shit is depressing af.
Get you man. 100%. Hey even with those "elite friends groups" there's bound to be plenty of empty head ass dudes too. Not dissing normies at all, I have fun with all types of people and dont gatekeep at all, its just that true genuine connections type shit is what I crave, and I cant get that with normie types. Thats what is causing the loneliness, not having enough genuine connection. All that surface level shit dont mean nothing if you dont got that.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Spiritualcell
Thats why I come back to yall niggas cause yall funny asf, seen some hilarious ass shit on this website. Also gotta avoid it sometimes though cause that blackpill psyop shit can be toxic if you consume too much of it

• +1
Plenty of truth to the blackpill but if you make it all you consume you become poisoned. Real shit.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and j3mPilled
sounds like an unfortunate situation, my best advice is to get out and maybe check out a club or pick up a hobby this way you can find people with similar interests. I mean easier said than done but something to consider if you really that desperate. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
sounds like an unfortunate situation, my best advice is to get out and maybe check out a club or pick up a hobby this way you can find people with similar interests. I mean easier said than done but something to consider if you really that desperate. 🤷‍♂️
Good idea brother. Honestly I be in public just looking for people who look cool, can honestly just tell. Just be going up to dudes starting converstations. Gotta start anywhere, like I said I aint autistic cause I literally want this shit, not the other way around. Just gotta put the numbers in and find more genuine people. Online can be good too, like this just talking to yall. Feels good man. We all out here going thru it and finding some peace thru this so it feels real in that way.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and j3mPilled
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
just ur average tiktok tard
Yeah lol, everyone gym nowadays. But he's definitely probably right there has to be smart dudes in those fields, definitely I could see a higher chance finding cool people there, or nerds. lol.

• +1
op the most important thing is not to force friendships or closeness, and having a really close friend is rare tbh most people have fake shitty friends
the easiest and most natural way is to find communities that revolve around things you love, whether it be a discord server or w/e and take it from there
helps if ur in school but it's not a death sentence if u aren't
it's never over

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, j3mPilled and Deleted member 14804
I couldn't agree with you more holy fuck everthing you said,I can't connect with most people because they simply are just slower them me and well I can't even explain the feeling I hate being too aware honestly I wish I could be a slow npc and blend in and make friends lol

• +1
op the most important thing is not to force friendships or closeness, and having a really close friend is rare tbh most people have fake shitty friends
the easiest and most natural way is to find communities that revolve around things you love, whether it be a discord server or w/e and take it from there
helps if ur in school but it's not a death sentence if u aren't
it's never over
Real man. Appreciate it. Definitely in a bit of a grey area currently finishing school so when Im outta here and working full time I wont have as much time to worry about this shit. Like I said im not bottom of the barrel nobody and have good circles, so not tryna sound ungrateful whatsoever, just wish I could meet someone who thinks like me lmao. Spend alot of my time monologuing myself cause it just feels like being in a world of NPCs bro real shit, not even tryna sound like MR. Cool Guy just the average human is not very self aware or intelligent. Now I see why niggas have power heiarches to keep the dummies working and to have the real niggas at the top lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and looksmaxxer14
I couldn't agree with you more holy fuck everthing you said,I can't connect with most people because they simply are just slower them me and well I can't even explain the feeling I hate being too aware honestly I wish I could be a slow npc and blend in and make friends lol
Exactly man. Been through the ringer of just make more friends but the more friends I make the more I realize how low the bar is for the average person :LOL:
Being high Self aware / Intelligent is a curse and blessing, cause you know you'll definitely go farther in life, wont do some dumb shit like normal niggas will, but you also cant connect with them as well, so its like fucckk, guess just make a lot of money and work your ass off to climb the hierarchy? :unsure::sneaky:
Guess so :what:

• +1
  • +1
na i just learnt fundamentals boxing, wrestling, kicking. that alone will suffice against most normies
Lowkey been in the gym for years, but always wanted to learn a combat sport for that extra confidence.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Spiritualcell
  • +1
  • Love it
Exactly man. Been through the ringer of just make more friends but the more friends I make the more I realize how low the bar is for the average person :LOL:
Being high Self aware / Intelligent is a curse and blessing, cause you know you'll definitely go farther in life, wont do some dumb shit like normal niggas will, but you also cant connect with them as well, so its like fucckk, guess just make a lot of money and work your ass off to climb the hierarchy? :unsure::sneaky:
Guess so :what:
I think its just a curse bro lol I'm at the stage now too where I also prefer like narcasistix the people bc atleast they are real and not nps who are soo fake and try soo hard to be likeable,you can't say shit these days

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 14804 and Spiritualcell
Lowkey been in the gym for years, but always wanted to learn a combat sport for that extra confidence.
Yeah it will ascend you like it did strickland
S strickland

• +1
  • Woah
Hi there,

I read your post with interest and wanted to ask for a bit more clarity on one of the points you raised. When you mention looking for 'intelligent' people to connect with, could you elaborate on what this means to you? Are you referring to academic intelligence, emotional intelligence, a specific area of knowledge, or something else entirely? Understanding your perspective on this could help in offering more tailored advice or sharing experiences that might resonate with what you're seeking in friendships.

Lmao this is a new Level of PUA Cold approaching: Friends edition
Real shit dawg. I be vetting niggas seeing if they cool, just chatting em up. Swear realizing that community and building connections with real ones is one of the main hopes in this world, shit only getting bleaker lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Spiritualcell
I think its just a curse bro lol I'm at the stage now too where I also prefer like narcasistix the people bc atleast they are real and not nps who are soo fake and try soo hard to be likeable,you can't say shit these days
you're at the point where you relate more with Mentally ill people

Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14804 and Spiritualcell
Fr I remember when I switched schools some part of me was shattered in disappointment after I realized my entire class seemed like it was composed by a bunch of NPCs. I try to be cool with everyone I meet and do really like to have a chat but kinda feel like I force myself to act a certain way with most people. My other school wasn't full of people I related to myself but I still found somewhat like-minded people there. Really opened my eyes in a way.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14804 and Spiritualcell
you're at the point where you relate more with Mentally ill people

Over
Narcissistic people are not mentally ill lol,fair enough if I said I relate more to schizo crazy ppl but narcys are just higher level people usually looks too and idk most normies are just npcs

• +1
Hi there,

I read your post with interest and wanted to ask for a bit more clarity on one of the points you raised. When you mention looking for 'intelligent' people to connect with, could you elaborate on what this means to you? Are you referring to academic intelligence, emotional intelligence, a specific area of knowledge, or something else entirely? Understanding your perspective on this could help in offering more tailored advice or sharing experiences that might resonate with what you're seeking in friendships.
Just IQ man. Not sure how to explain it really. Like I can tell how intelligent someone is by talking to them, its like an energy you can detect without sounding corny lmao. I dont think theres really a difference, not tryna meet someone whos accademically intelligent and not others, ya know, just finding it hard to find genuinely high IQ people.

• +1
Right, need me someone I can talk real shit with. Need me some blood brothers I can go to war with. Not bitch niggas who wanna talk about sports.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Maalik
Makes sense. Only downside of never going to 4 year was not networking. Missed out on that.
I’m at a 4 year and wasted 2 not networking. I will join clubs and talk to high IQ autists with rich parents now

• +1
Fr I remember when I switched schools some part of me was shattered in disappointment after I realized my entire class seemed like it was composed by a bunch of NPCs. I try to be cool with everyone I meet and do really like to have a chat but kinda feel like I force myself to act a certain way with most people. My other school wasn't full of people I related to myself but I still found somewhat like-minded people there. Really opened my eyes in a way.
Feel this all the way. That masking shit can be exhausting around people when you realize you cant really fully connect with them and just have to maintain the convo. Swear niggas will call autism I think its just being intelligent man. Not my fault all these dudes care about is empty shit.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Spiritualcell
Just IQ man. Not sure how to explain it really. Like I can tell how intelligent someone is by talking to them, its like an energy you can detect without sounding corny lmao. I dont think theres really a difference, not tryna meet someone whos accademically intelligent and not others, ya know, just finding it hard to find genuinely high IQ people.
Thanks for clarifying your perspective on intelligence.
It's interesting how you perceive it as an energy in conversations.
Finding people who match your intellectual wavelength can indeed be challenging.
Have you tried joining clubs or groups that align with your interests or hobbies?
Often, such environments attract individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable, which might correlate with the kind of intelligence you're seeking.
Also, attending lectures, workshops, or seminars on topics that intrigue you could be another way to meet intellectually inclined individuals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14804
Right, need me someone I can talk real shit with. Need me some blood brothers I can go to war with. Not bitch niggas who wanna talk about sports.
I know me too nut it's soo fucjimg hard to find people like this I really regret going to college it's the easiest to make friends like this tbh bc they are all soft ass people but atleast they are smart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14804 and Spiritualcell
na i just learnt fundamentals boxing, wrestling, kicking. that alone will suffice against most normies
Just got into jiu jutsu. I did kickboxing for a bit and did wrestling in highschool. I like jiu jutsu the most tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE and Spiritualcell
Just got into jiu jutsu. I did kickboxing for a bit and did wrestling in highschool. I like jiu jutsu the most tbh.
No offence but the only people you find I'm ju jitsu is balding ass 30 year olds with cai flower ears,I think bozing Is the best maybe even mma

• Woah
Reactions: SubSigma