Yall ,serious, where to find real people/friends?

Thanks for clarifying your perspective on intelligence.
It's interesting how you perceive it as an energy in conversations.
Finding people who match your intellectual wavelength can indeed be challenging.
Have you tried joining clubs or groups that align with your interests or hobbies?
Often, such environments attract individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable, which might correlate with the kind of intelligence you're seeking.
Also, attending lectures, workshops, or seminars on topics that intrigue you could be another way to meet intellectually inclined individuals.
bro u got pic of ur sister? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I mean I wasted 2, I’ll make most out of next 2
Do it man. Be Present make the most of it. Live like you could die at any moment. Fuck all that blackpill shit.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Spiritualcell
I know me too nut it's soo fucjimg hard to find people like this I really regret going to college it's the easiest to make friends like this tbh bc they are all soft ass people but atleast they are smart
Yeah bro. Connections are good on all fronts, definitely networking mad useful. Just finding those few dudes who you can shoot the shit with and have therapy convo is hard as fuck. Sifting through a world full of sub-100 IQ nimwits.

• +1
Feel this all the way. That masking shit can be exhausting around people when you realize you cant really fully connect with them and just have to maintain the convo. Swear niggas will call autism I think its just being intelligent man. Not my fault all these dudes care about is empty shit.
For real, feels like I change my personality when talking to some people, it's sad in the end when you realize why you have to do that. Depressing how hard it is to find someone you can actually "be yourself" and have real interactions with especially as you're growing up, imagine if you knew that guy since you two were lil kids for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14804
Thanks for clarifying your perspective on intelligence.
It's interesting how you perceive it as an energy in conversations.
Finding people who match your intellectual wavelength can indeed be challenging.
Have you tried joining clubs or groups that align with your interests or hobbies?
Often, such environments attract individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable, which might correlate with the kind of intelligence you're seeking.
Also, attending lectures, workshops, or seminars on topics that intrigue you could be another way to meet intellectually inclined individuals.
Solid advice, just not sure where to find clubs. As I said I lift weights always have and am working on getting out of school to work full time but that's about all my brain is wired to do, get better, make money, build tribal circle, fuck bitches, whatever. I'm a creative type person but that shit was rationally beat out of me a long time ago for the better because making art is not the path to success lol.

• +1
No offence but the only people you find I'm ju jitsu is balding ass 30 year olds with cai flower ears,I think bozing Is the best maybe even mma
There are a few other young people I see, but most people in Jiu Jutsu were ex wrestlers that can’t handle takedowns anymore.

• +1
For real, feels like I change my personality when talking to some people, it's sad in the end when you realize why you have to do that. Depressing how hard it is to find someone you can actually "be yourself" and have real interactions with especially as you're growing up, imagine if you knew that guy since you two were lil kids for example.
The truth. Having history is so cool especially with normie type friends as well cause even if yall arent both on the same wavelength you can forever go on about all the memories you have and all the fun shit yall have done together. That's why I'm not hating on normie friendships, its all good, be good to as many people as you can, just hard finding people you can be your true self around as you said.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Spiritualcell
Yeah bro. Connections are good on all fronts, definitely networking mad useful. Just finding those few dudes who you can shoot the shit with and have therapy convo is hard as fuck. Sifting through a world full of sub-100 IQ nimwits.
Also one thing you can do obviously it's not as good as real life is talk to people off games sometimes I play valorant and you can run into real chill non npcs on that game.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 14804
Also one thing you can do obviously it's not as good as real life is talk to people off games sometimes I play valorant and you can run into real chill non npcs on that game.
Ong dawg kinda like this website type shit, sometimes you can find cool dudes online, or on games like you're saying. That's why I come back here cause this place can be problematic but can also be a place where intelligent people pool too either gather knowledge or share it.

• +1
Solid advice, just not sure where to find clubs. As I said I lift weights always have and am working on getting out of school to work full time but that's about all my brain is wired to do, get better, make money, build tribal circle, fuck bitches, whatever. I'm a creative type person but that shit was rationally beat out of me a long time ago for the better because making art is not the path to success lol.
I appreciate your straightforward approach to life and your focus on personal goals.
It's great that you have a clear vision of what you want. Regarding finding clubs, maybe explore ones related to fitness or entrepreneurship, as these align with your interests in weightlifting and making money. Also, consider revisiting your creative side.
Creativity isn't just about art; it can manifest in many forms, including innovative thinking in business or personal projects.
Sometimes, blending your practical goals with a bit of creativity can lead to unique and fulfilling paths.

SpiritualCel
DasRite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14804
I appreciate your straightforward approach to life and your focus on personal goals.
It's great that you have a clear vision of what you want. Regarding finding clubs, maybe explore ones related to fitness or entrepreneurship, as these align with your interests in weightlifting and making money. Also, consider revisiting your creative side.
Creativity isn't just about art; it can manifest in many forms, including innovative thinking in business or personal projects.
Sometimes, blending your practical goals with a bit of creativity can lead to unique and fulfilling paths.

View attachment 2615049View attachment 2615050
Appreciate it. Def Agree with that last part. I haven't thrown it out completely, just that stupid idea of chasing some normal form of art like music, video, whatever as a career. Aint no money in it if you have any level of authenticity at all. Definitely still enjoy being creative in other ways.

Appreciate it. Def Agree with that last part. I haven't thrown it out completely, just that stupid idea of chasing some normal form of art like music, video, whatever as a career. Aint no money in it if you have any level of authenticity at all. Definitely still enjoy being creative in other
Also just not personally the type of dude to do that, I cant see myself being an artist professionally in those pathways, just wanna get good at something normal and raise a family real shit, if I can even do that anymore lmao. Gotta find a bitch from church ig 😬
Forever Sipping that Hopeium :sneaky:

High self awareness people in IRL are called autistic by normies so I agree.

I've known a lot of people in my life, none of which I feel like I've ever truly truly genuinely connected with. Some have come close, but I feel like never have I met someone who atleast matched me intelligence/self awareness wise, its a blessing and a curse. Just starting to get lonely realizing everyone is so fucking dumb lmao, like not even to be mean but Its just lonely lol, even with all the people I know and friends I've met. And I'm likeable too man, that aint even an issue. I'm real good with socializing and honestly crave that shit, so that's not the problem, I just cant find niggas who are actually worth socializing with past surface level acquaintance type shit, Its just a drag lol. Any of yall real? Stupid Looksmax Psyop shit aside anyone feeling the same? fuck hit me up at this point lol, all the niggas in my normal life are NPC tier besides a few. Good vibes yall stay positive, I know shits tough out here.
Do you live in Scandinavia by any chance?

@andy9432 OP prob living in some Nordic country

Next Life, during years 7-17. Good luck