You can’t be ugly/average with a top tier eye area

though it’s more about the width to height ratio they have to have good width and be narrow vertically as well, that combined with all the other things will make it slayer tier
I've been preaching this for a while, even if ur pfl is average if your eyes are narrow vertically and long horizontally you're golden

• +1
Reactions: Coping
View attachment 18904View attachment 18906
High IQ post, assuming you're low bf% and not deformed its nearly incompatible to be physically unattractive with a good eye area, even with a stunted lower third growth your eye area will halo you. After all it's the feature you naturally focus most on a face. Imagine the life quality and slaying potential looking like the guy on the left. Its looking like a cheetah or death.
Legit af I made a thread about this as well, looking like a feline is the ideal look, most top tier guys resemble a feline mostly in their eye areas. Fuck at how aesthetic that cheetah looks :chad::chad:

is this good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Coping
Yes looks pretty good post from far away tho to better evaluate it
i was squinting a little bit, but i don't have upper eyelid exposure and sclera show when i'm not squinting

i was squinting a little bit, but i don't have upper eyelid exposure and sclera show when i'm not squinting
Thas good slight squint is good since it makes them narrower

I have pct and still incel:lul:
you need more than pct to have good eye area, pct is overrated as all fuck tbh tbh it looks feminine :lul::lul: nct is shitty though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Fuuuuuck this is legit sui fuel. Fuck my small eyes makes my whole face look disproportionate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
A top tier eye area will literally save your face no matter what other flaws you have as long as they’re not very severe, long midface, no chin, narrow jaw, balding, pizza face, etc can all be saved by having a top tier eye area. I still have not seen one single person with such eye area that is not attractive regardless of their other features, it’s actually insane.

What makes an eye area top tier? Long PFL (34mm+) plus narrowness, ideal IPD aka one eye length apart, slight positive canthal tilt, no under eye darkness, minimal to no upper eyelid exposure, light eye color especially blue, and long dark eyebrows that are positively tilted. Examples:
View attachment 18633View attachment 18635

All of those things can be changed with surgery except PFL and surprisingly that is the most important part of it which is what really makes your eye area god tier, what a joke tbh. The day there is a way to lengthen your eyes/increase PFL is the day we will all be able to ascend, you cannot be incel/ugly/average with an eye area like that, almost impossible. :feelsokman::feelsrope:
B

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa