You chose the auschwitz lifestyle if you are 5'9 (176 cm) and not wearing elevator shoes

This is one of the reasons you’re having trouble, the way you think is so fucked up

“If you wear shoe lifts, than you are a height frauding pussy that is trying to fake genetic superiority. But if you get prosthetic legs, than I respect you! I’ll pretend you are now genetically superior...”

I’m sure there are also plenty of women out there who would turn me down because I’m too short, but there are some things in life you just need to come to terms with. I don’t get how most of you are 18+ years old and still haven’t learned to cope with this yet.

Once you learn how a lot of women really are, eventually you’re supposed to just stop caring what they think about the parts of you that you can’t realistically change. That’s what the red pill is all about, you’re slayer years are over by age 30-40 anyway. Think about what damage leg lengthening will do to you for the rest of your life just to get an edge in a dating market where men as a whole are pitifully disadvantaged in to begin with.
99% girls 99%, so sorry
someone should share a graph which shows that only 55% would accept dating guys 5'9

Last edited:
Well maybe you dont care but 5 ft 8 is Death penalty in germany.6 ft feels short at times but also tallish I gotta admit
wtf
The height difference between Germany and the US is an inch, not noticeable in reality like 1inch lifts. If 5'8 is death penalty in germany, it would be the same in the US. It's 1 inch bellow average and I know many sexual successfully guys here in Germany which are around 5'8, they could steal your girl easy mate ;)

But yeah, wear 1inch lifts with the right shoes if you feel too short.

Get a personality. At 6'2 your height is perfect. It's always the most privileged ppl that think they have it bad. And all of this because you get mogged by taller men jfl
Thinking 6'2'' height is "perfect" in "tall Europe" is simply delusional.

I told you plain and straight I have NEVER in MY ENTIRE LIFE was told "wow ur so tall" when I WAS NOT WEARING HEELS AND HEIGHTMAXXED BOOTS. NEVER. This means that "wow you're so tall" mode starts a 6'4'' where I live.

Thinking 6'2'' height is "perfect" in "tall Europe" is simply delusional.

I told you plain and straight I have NEVER in MY ENTIRE LIFE was told "wow ur so tall" when I WAS NOT WEARING HEELS AND HEIGHTMAXXED BOOTS. NEVER. This means that "wow you're so tall" mode starts a 6'4'' where I live.

99% girls 99%, so sorry
someone should share a graph which shows that only 55% would accept dating guys 5'9

I still don’t see why you’re mad.

There’s almost 4 billion women, 55% of that is over 2 billion.

I’m 5’5, so you can even cut down 55% to like 30% for me, and that’s still more potential women to date than I’ll ever meet in my life.

Leg lengthening is 100% diminishing returns considering the numbers.
I still don’t see why you’re mad.

There’s almost 4 billion women, 55% of that is over 2 billion.

I’m 5’5, so you can even cut down 55% to like 30% for me, and that’s still more potential women to date than I’ll ever meet in my life.

Leg lengthening is 100% diminishing returns considering the numbers.

Sorry for the edit. Idk where you pulled 99% from, but 1% is still 40,000,000

Last edited:
Over if you aren't atleast the median in your country. 75th percentile+ is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
lifts are so fucking insecure rly. whats the point of being taller on the street but when u get to know the chick she realizes u are insecure and gets drier and drier
Agreed

wtf
The height difference between Germany and the US is an inch, not noticeable in reality like 1inch lifts. If 5'8 is death penalty in germany, it would be the same in the US. It's 1 inch bellow average and I know many sexual successfully guys here in Germany which are around 5'8, they could steal your girl easy mate ;)

But yeah, wear 1inch lifts with the right shoes if you feel too short.
But I feel so short at 6 ft sometimes.How is 4 inches shorter Even human? 5 ft 8...jesus christ just saying that height

Working out with elevator shoes or insoles? This is the best way I ever heard to get injured.
You need balance and proper posture (which elevator accessories fuck badly) to preform
exercises correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
lifts are life

Working out with elevator shoes or insoles? This is the best way I ever heard to get injured.
You need balance and proper posture (which elevator accessories fuck badly) to preform
exercises correctly.
I do not traing legs, standing exercies <mostly> cause its a waste of time in terms of looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
I do not traing legs, standing exercies <mostly> cause its a waste of time in terms of looksmaxing
I recommend sprinting for legs tbh, it's way better than squatting/deadlifting meme

height is overated as fuck here, it's the only way ugly manlets can cope to oblivion. I'm 6'3'' and invisible af cause I'm ugly and you're 5'7'' or whatever height and invisible af cause you're also ugly. That's it
This is true tbh, I’m like 5’7 but good looking and I’m definitely not invisible to women lol. Of course I would be a lot more attractive with taller height, but even now it’s not that bad. People on here think that 5’10 is short when it’s really average. And if you feel insecure about your height at 5’10 like OP you just have low T levels and probably social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
exercises correctly.
I use 3cm lifts and I don't lose any balance with them
This is true tbh, I’m like 5’7 but good looking and I’m definitely not invisible to women lol. Of course I would be a lot more attractive with taller height, but even now it’s not that bad. People on here think that 5’10 is short when it’s really average. And if you feel insecure about your height at 5’10 like OP you just have low T levels and probably social anxiety
5'10 is actually above average for southern Europe. The Average here is 5'9.5 or so for young guys. 5'10 is fucking fine, face is much more important

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back