You’re at mercy to the algorithm on dating apps

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
You’re at mercy. I’m not gonna give you shit advice. You’re probably ugly, no shame in that, but you’re without a doubt at mercy to the algorithm. I’ve done chad fishes that have flopped. I’ve done MTN fishes that have done well. Shit don’t make sense.

I’ve gotten very good results with my own pics, then I’ve flopped after deleting and re-installing. You’re not just at mercy to tinder, you’re at mercy to any dating app the company match.com owns.

A lot of you niggas don’t know this but it’s truly a scam. I’m not saying you’re gonna slay irl, but at least you can actually get rejected on the merits of your face. On dating apps if you got shit Elo you won’t even have the ability to get rejected.

Signing up to a dating app owned by match.com you’re fully at mercy to some IT niggas halfway across the world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nordicel, aleksander, InnerVoid and 13 others
No one even uses dating apps where I am besides a few 40 yr olds so im fucked anyway

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: med and AspiringMogger
You’re at mercy. I’m not gonna give you shit advice. You’re probably ugly, no shame in that, but you’re without a doubt at mercy to the algorithm. I’ve done chad fishes that have flopped. I’ve done MTN fishes that have done well. Shit don’t make sense.

I’ve gotten very good results with my own pics, then I’ve flopped after deleting and re-installing. You’re not just at mercy to tinder, you’re at mercy to any dating app the company match.com owns.

A lot of you niggas don’t know this but it’s truly a scam. I’m not saying you’re gonna slay irl, but at least you can actually get rejected on the merits of your face. On dating apps if you got shit Elo you won’t even have the ability to get rejected.

Signing up to a dating app owned by match.com you’re fully at mercy to some IT niggas halfway across the world.
i mean sometimes chad fishes just seem a bit too good to be true and they worry about catfishes, thats why mtn probably do better
merakipill
@kebab

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and AspiringMogger
No one even uses dating apps where I am besides a few 40 yr olds so im fucked anyway
Crazy. Where I live very few people pull irl, it’s all about being at the right place at the right time. Most women text their matches in advance if they are going out, and link with someone they are certain is out.

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
i mean sometimes chad fishes just seem a bit too good to be true and they worry about catfishes, thats why mtn probably do better
merakipill
@kebab
I’ve seen this cope a lot recently, the final blackpill is the bluepill it seems

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I’ve seen this cope a lot recently, the final blackpill is the bluepill it seems
i mean salludonfishes bomb a lot of the time, wishiwaschico randomly started doing ass so it could be the algorithm, but it coincided with him roiding

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Instagram is the new dating app now. Jfl at people still using Tinder.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dimorphism, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ricky212 and 1 other person

Just be over 6 feet theory. Height filter is extremely important on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Ricky212
Just be over 6 feet theory. Height filter is extremely important on dating apps
- A Nigga who isn’t on a dating app.

Unless a woman pays for the premium she can’t set a height filter.

• +1
Everything in life is just 1 big joke
IMG 3093

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, AspiringMogger and scrunchables
A lot of you niggas don’t know this but it’s truly a scam.
Facts. They purposefully give guys bad elo as well after initial boost wears off so they pay. It’s a business at the end of the day and a very successful one

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 1 other person
Dating apps are cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, scrunchables and WishIwasChico
you’re at the fucking mercy of these stupid Jew algorithms on all social media not just dating apps,

it’s infuriating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, PrinceLuenLeoncur, tombradylover and 2 others
you’re at the fucking mercy of these stupid Jew algorithms on all social media not just dating apps,

it’s infuriating.
And women always win it’s favoured for women to win as all these apps use women as their marketing tool.

Women are literally the prize on these apps and men are the mugs.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, tombradylover, Blackgymmax and 2 others
And women always win it’s favoured for women to win as all these apps use women as their marketing tool.

Women are literally the prize on these apps and men are the mugs.
Have you gotten an STD check up recently?

• +1
No I haven’t slayed in ages bro I am down bad man wtf
I deleted tinder since December and focused on gym got it the other day and not really used it but will use it properly soon and hopefully slay a British recessed slag jfl

• Woah
I deleted tinder since December and focused on gym got it the other day and not really used it but will use it properly soon and hopefully slay a British recessed slag jfl
I need to get my life in order. Been watching shark tank 4 hours a day this past week. I need to get some money man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and WishIwasChico
I need to get my life in order. Been watching shark tank 4 hours a day this past week. I need to get some money man.
Ye man same I need more of everything jfl gimme gimme

• +1
- A Nigga who isn’t on a dating app.

Unless a woman pays for the premium she can’t set a height filter
Doesn’t matter. The apps automatically filter based on height regardless as well as like ratios. Don’t be naive.

If your over 6 feet your profile is getting
pushed more than a guy who’s 5”6

Anyway I don’t need one of these shit apps to get girls . That’s frankly pathetic

Last edited:
on other non-match.com dating sites I do decent,but not on tinder because of elo indeed.on fb women message me for relationship all the time too.

• +1
merakipill
@kebab
we need to stop with this nonsense. Women aren't going on dating apps for average Joe's. They wouldn't yes swipe 1/100 guys if they had any sense kf reality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, gooner23, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
we need to stop with this nonsense. Women aren't going on dating apps for average Joe's. They wouldn't yes swipe 1/100 guys if they had any sense kf reality
First sensible thing I’ve ever heard out of your mouth. Well done

Yeah ngl, its trying to show only stacies, i dont care i want ltb's

This!!!

Damn so no matter how much you looksmax and ascend your fate is determined by these guys..

jews GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and WishIwasChico
Bro why would a girl use old for an average guy? She has about ten orbiting her at any time irl? Jfl they use it to chad hunt

Damn so no matter how much you looksmax and ascend your fate is determined by these guys..

jews GIF
Ye no matter how much you looksmax you’ll never fuck stacies etc off old only max htbs but mainly mtbs.

Water.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Ye no matter how much you looksmax you’ll never fuck stacies etc off old only max htbs but mainly mtbs.

Water.
Can confirm. Even this LTB Persian foid I'm currently talking to is telling "me" (literal giga Chang) that I got to take her out shopping to see her pierced tits 😭 over

Hinge is the only dating app thats somewhat worth it

Stick to instagram niggas

CLUBS , BARS , RAVES , FESTS
LOTS OF PLACES TO MEET HOT GIRLS.

CLUBS , BARS , RAVES , FESTS
LOTS OF PLACES TO MEET HOT GIRLS.
impossible to slay there for non nt people like me

being the only mulatto with dreads on tinder in a 1000km radius is my only saving grace

ah this takes me back, you youngins are alright

• JFL
2084F669 0257 48F2 866E FD5F66BA1126

35E7349E CC02 4CDC AEB0 9F9E35CC248F

6BFA7FE9 AC0F 40BD BE96 0F572542478B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Xangsane
cope thread. MTN+ can get at least 1 MTB off tinder

MOBOpill and genetic shadowban @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns